+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
I meant the application after nomination. I did not see these documents in the checklist, not even bank statement.
Depends on the stream, for Master stream you need to give evidence of funds unless the applicant has a job and the annual salary meets the minimum fund requirement. For JOIS its obvious the applicant has a job.

For PR application after nomination, if its EE or paper based the requirement are a slightly different.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Status changed from Assessment to DIP after 28 days.
One query, as now status is DIP what might be the chances of they not providing the nomination. Does anyone have an idea on this. Do they go through all these process even when they feel the nomination should not be given or is it that once DIP is the status they are always nominated in most cases.
Was trying to understand the probability.

Last edited:

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
One query, as now status is DIP what might be the chances of they not providing the nomination. Does anyone have an idea on this. Do they go through all these process even when they feel the nomination should not be given or is it that once DIP is the status they are always nominated in most cases.
Hi could you please share your complete timeline here?

thanks !

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
If application is made to DIP, don't see any reason nomination will not be awarded. You are there, very very much.

Reactions: HezekiahVelle

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Any idea how long to move from submitted to documents complete for the masters stream? What are the stages the application goes through though?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Is it a problem to be silent on a job one had in Canada while having a second job, as long as there is no gap in work history?

shadow_of_life

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
If application is made to DIP, don't see any reason nomination will not be awarded. You are there, very very much.
I truly hope you are right because I already started prepping for certificates of no criminal in the three different countries I have spent time on... What a pain

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
In DIP since 30 September...hope they issue nomination soon as I too have started process to obtain PCCs from two different countries.