+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

saniabhalla23

Sep 23, 2019
hey guys
i received my approval and Ontario nomination on 2nd September. But I purposefully due to personal reasons dint accept right away. I was planning to accept it today. Also in the meanwhile i received ITA on 16th september. now i was trying to accept the nomination from ontario. but the accept button is not highlighted and active.
what should i do?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
hey guys
i received my approval and Ontario nomination on 2nd September. But I purposefully due to personal reasons dint accept right away. I was planning to accept it today. Also in the meanwhile i received ITA on 16th september. now i was trying to accept the nomination from ontario. but the accept button is not highlighted and active.
what should i do?
You can no longer accept nominations after you've gotten ITA.

Just continue your application with IRCC.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
oh no...now this makes me nervous. I submitted my application on Aug 8th.
From what I have heard, application progress depends on case load of VO but I still don't understand how applications which were submitted way later than us are moving faster. Do you have a lot documentation for you work experience?

shadow_of_life

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
From what I have heard, application progress depends on case load of VO but I still don't understand how applications which were submitted way later than us are moving faster. Do you have a lot documentation for you work experience?
I only have worked at two places so I don't think there is such documents to talk about

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
So that means that my ontario nomination gets wasted and the money that I have spent for it.
No, nomination is valid for 6 months. You can decline the ITA and try, if your profile becomes ineligible, send an email to OINP to nominate you on your new EE profile. In any case, if you want the nomination, you have to decline the ITA.

kexepet

Aug 28, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question. At what point do you make payment when you submit your OINP application? Is it immediately? Or as you click submit, it’s directs you to the url for payment ? Or you have some number is days to make payment ? . Please guide me through the payment process

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi guys, I have a question. At what point do you make payment when you submit your OINP application? Is it immediately? Or as you click submit, it’s directs you to the url for payment ? Or you have some number is days to make payment ? . Please guide me through the payment process
after you click submit, it redirects you to the payment platform. so you need to pay immediately after clicking submit button

Reactions: doug87z and kexepet