+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Start and end period means the first and last month in the role. If you started in the role in February 2020 and left the role in August 2020, you are to get payslips for February and August only.

Instead of printing a tabularized payslips on the company letterhead, they can simply write you a letter to explain why they do not have it. Perhaps the company don't operate that model or something after all, not all companies give payslips.
My employer is ready to provide payslips, but to avoid extra paperwork, he suggested why don't I can add the salary details in one letter for selected months and you can get signed and stamped from me and it will be fine. It is basically the same thing. Just summarised salary certificate for selected months if you may call it. I don't see any issue as far as it is on letterhead and meets IRCC requirements. Do you see any issue in following this approach?

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I don't think anything is guaranteed at any time in this process, but from what I understand very few get rejected. You can check out the immitracker details to see if anyone has been rejected from the cases there - I doubt it.

I suggest keeping it simple. They want to see that you've been paid in the beginning and end of each role that you've had. Option 1: Use payslips. If that's not available, option 2: use bank statements showing the salary getting credited in that particular month. If that's not available, option 3: show tax returns. If none of these is available, use a letter by the employee, but that letter needs to specify why payslips aren't available. Just read the document requirements section a few times, and try to stick as close as possible to that.
My employer can provide payslips but it is extra paperwork, he suggested to add salary details of selected months on one page and sign and stamp it.

Other than that I am also submitting an employment reference letter on letterhead and bank tracing through bank statement. I think these should suffice. Do you see any issue in these?

aamrdsr

Sep 9, 2020
okay, thanks. I have received NOI on 29th July, submitted my profile on 9th August but status is still showing submitted. I am concerned now.
Do't worry, i got NOI on 29th july too, submitted on Aug 25th, still showing submitted. I call them and they mentioned all applications are backlog and it will take 30-60 days for status change

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Current CRS is 464. Any idea on when the next round could happen
I guess they are done with this year's quota. In all probability, there will be a tech draw by Jan 2021.
This year has been a piece of bullshit.
So yes, by Jan, there is a tech draw for sure but I'm not sure of anything in this year
Looking at the NOIs, the number is still lesser compared to last year
But the number of nominations give this year so far seems to meet their target
We gotta wait and watch to see what happens

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
I am on post graduate work permit until mid december. Can I apply for a new work permit if I get nominated with ONIP (International Student Stream)?

Thanks

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I guess they are done with this year's quota. In all probability, there will be a tech draw by Jan 2021.
This year has been a piece of bullshit.
So yes, by Jan, there is a tech draw for sure but I'm not sure of anything in this year
Looking at the NOIs, the number is still lesser compared to last year
But the number of nominations give this year so far seems to meet their target
We gotta wait and watch to see what happens
I don't think they are done for this year. At least not till the time they officially announce that they have reached their intake limits, which they usually do upon exhausting their quota. But yeah, will there be another tech draw this year? I also think that it is very unlikely. But you never know. :D They were supposed to intake more tech NOCs this year but so far they are even behind the last year's tech intake.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
I don't think they are done for this year. At least not till the time they officially announce that they have reached their intake limits, which they usually do upon exhausting their quota. But yeah, will there be another tech draw this year? I also think that it is very unlikely. But you never know. :D They were supposed to intake more tech NOCs this year but so far they are even behind the last year's tech intake.
My guess is there will be one more not sure about the range. I am waiting for it but that’s not why I say one more I think the number is lesser than last year and we still have 3 more months in this year

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
Do't worry, i got NOI on 29th july too, submitted on Aug 25th, still showing submitted. I call them and they mentioned all applications are backlog and it will take 30-60 days for status change
Thanks I have checked today and my application has moved to the Assessment stage on 9th Sept. However, there is a red bang on it but when I click on that it says, the application is complete, and no action required from my side.

Last edited:

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
My guess is there will be one more not sure about the range. I am waiting for it but that’s not why I say one more I think the number is lesser than last year and we still have 3 more months in this year
I wish so too. Let there be one more tech draw with at least 1800 invites. :) Many people of this thread would be happy.
What's ur CRS and NOC, if you don't mind sharing?

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
30-60 days only for status change :oops:
I submitted mine on 20th August, still showing submitted...I thought the status would change since its more than 20 days :(

Reactions: Teasauce