+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

geoffreydu

Sep 19, 2019
I got my Notification of Interest on June 3,2020.
I have a year of experience in Quebec and plan to move to Ontario. I am still working in Quebec now.
I am worried that I will get rejected by Ontario while living in Quebec.
I said in my application that I plan to move to Ontario in 2 months. Is that ok?
Or I should move to Ontario and then apply to this provincial nomination program? so it is less risky

Thanks!

Rajeev1277

Jun 8, 2020
I guess you will get 50 points for OFFER LETTER. Then you are pretty safe at 480.

Are you already in Canada?
Thanks For your response, but 430 is with offer Letter points. I am trying to check how i can specifically apply for PNP because thats the only possible way for PR now, i am in Ontario from Aug-15-2019

sheebapillai

Apr 30, 2020
Hi

First of all congratulations.

The more time through PNP route is the time taken by Provinces to issue nomination, for Ontario as per their official timeline, it can take up to 3 months, but usually, they process in less than two months and in some cases even lower time.

From my signature, you can see that it was processed in less than two months and that's when corona was having too much effect in their work. So I feel your processing time will be much faster.

With regard to waiting for FSW draw, no one other than IRCC knows when it will resume, It can be today or it can be some months from now. If you can spend the additional money required for OINP, then I will suggest you go for it.

Considering that u received NOI in this draw, your score is very good. In case FSW draw resumes and u receive ITA, you can, of course, accept it then, the only loss is the OINP application fees.

So I will suggest, Go for it, only downside I can think is application fees but u will have peace of mind:)
Thanks a lot for your reply. Just one more query please:

I was working on my reference letter. As per ontario checklist in the reference letter we need to list out roles and responsibilities of each designation we held in our company. For instance I was initially appointed as an Accountant and then promoted as a senior accountant but my roles and responsibilities remained same with additional responsibilities so what should i do? should i mention the same responsibilities for both designation with little additional responsibilities for Senior Accountant or for both designations one set of roles and responsibilities would be enough and I will mentioned the date when I was promoted which will match with my promotion letter. Please advise if this will do?

sisac9

Aug 2, 2019
Kerala, India
Thanks a lot for your reply. Just one more query please:

I was working on my reference letter. As per ontario checklist in the reference letter we need to list out roles and responsibilities of each designation we held in our company. For instance I was initially appointed as an Accountant and then promoted as a senior accountant but my roles and responsibilities remained same with additional responsibilities so what should i do? should i mention the same responsibilities for both designation with little additional responsibilities for Senior Accountant or for both designations one set of roles and responsibilities would be enough and I will mentioned the date when I was promoted which will match with my promotion letter. Please advise if this will do?
Both options are fine actually.
But If I were you, I will go with the second option as I think presentation-wise that will look better instead of putting the same roles and responsibilities twice. Just make sure to state both designations and the dates correctly.

sheebapillai

Apr 30, 2020
Both options are fine actually.
But If I were you, I will go with the second option as I think presentation-wise that will look better instead of putting the same roles and responsibilities twice. Just make sure to state both designations and the dates correctly.
Thanks a lot for your prompt response.I will proceed with the second option and hope all goes well. Thank you.

Reactions: sisac9

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone.

Amazing news for me today. Shared my transcripts to WES via myEquals for Australian universities and got assessment within 2 days. I am still dazed. Excellent services

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Hi everyone,

who received an OINP - french speaking stream NOI on 30/04/2020? what's oyur status now?

Rajeev1277

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks For your response, but 430 is with offer Letter points. I am trying to check how i can specifically apply for PNP because thats the only possible way for PR now, i am in Ontario from Aug-15-2019

Berlineyeba

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Please when you receive a NOI from oinp how do I contact them. Since the notification says I should contact them immediately

sanjunairb

Nov 13, 2019
Was yesterday's invites for French speakers?

I don't understand the cut off scores. Before COVID hit, it was in the high 460's and 470's. Now it is below 440. What happens to people in the middle!!!