+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
I didn’t get my hard copy of the WES report, I only get the soft copy. Is it essential and compulsory to have the hard copy of the WES report? As I read somewhere saying that the so

i think you should add the letter head of the company, address, phone number of the company. And you also add the contact of your supervisor or manager who supervises you directly, his or her phone number and email address.
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Could you also check if the roles and responsibilities match up with 2173 NOC?

martianboy

Feb 11, 2020
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
Hi all,

I am almost ready to submit my application, I'm just not sure about two points:

1. Does the Resume need to reflect the same job responsibilities listed in Reference Letters? Or is it okay to upload your normal resume with actual jobs that you did in that position? Specially asking for NOC 2173 for software engineers. (For example, you don't usually list "Design, develop, evaluate and debug data models as well as enterprise software systems according to the collected requirements and specs." as one of your responsibilities in your resume.)

2. In the section "Intention to reside in Ontario", does it have to be something special? I've written a 4 liner explaining that I have friends and prospects of finding a good job are looking good for me there.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
A friend of mine applied for ON PNP HCP Stream - - WES was uploaded onto ON Portal and application stands submitted since Jan 28, 2020

Can someone clarify - should the applicant request WES to send an copy as well to Ontario directly ? Checklist doesn't say so...

Thanks in advance ..

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I think they will start your application two weeks after submission. I just received an email asking for additional documents.
When did you submit your documents? And did they ask for document after moving into assessment or prior to that.

martianboy

Feb 11, 2020
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
A friend of mine applied for ON PNP HCP Stream - - WES was uploaded onto ON Portal and application stands submitted since Jan 28, 2020

Can someone clarify - should the applicant request WES to send an copy as well to Ontario directly ? Checklist doesn't say so...

Thanks in advance ..
I’m pretty sure that you need to order a copy for the OINP. I did it myself as it was clearly stated in the application manual.

Feb 6, 2020
What was wrong with your application?
I’ve got a refusal and have 30 days to provide additional documents or info in skilled trades draw which was on dec 11. It’s regarding my registration as an apprentice which was done after 6 months I started working. Now as per Oinp I am short on minimum one year experience by 40 days as my I am working in a compulsory trade.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
On February 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is issuing targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
On February 13, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is issuing targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
Yes, it will come. When did you see the post? Around 10AM?

martianboy

Feb 11, 2020
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
The draw targeted finance and business related NOCs for the most part, with a CRS range of 467 to 471.