Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Hi guys, regarding PNP Ontario skilled worker
Can you please help me understand this?

1. Work experience or licence or other authorization
You must have:

• at least two years of paid full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) work experience in the same occupation (same NOC code) as your job offer gained within the five years prior to submitting your application. If your work experience was gained in Canada, you must have been legally living and working in Canada
or

• a licence or other authorization for the job that you have been offered
Is this means that regulated jobs are exempt from 2 year work experience under ontario pnp skilled worker program? I mean in order to qualify for this stream you just need to meet one of these two requirements ?
Thanks

Tanvirk

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
I submitted my application yesterday i.e. 11 Feb. Can I expect it to get processed until April if I don't get an ADR?

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
Hi All,

I am applying under NOC 2173. Could someone please confirm if the below employment letter looks good?

This is to certify that Mr. XYZ was employed with XYZ companies in location.

Details of his employment are given below:

• Designation:
• Date of Joining:

• Termination Date:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment:
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Annual Salary (USD):

Duties and responsibilities handled by Mr. XYZ are as follows:

• Met with the consumers in order to understand their requirements for the required web and mobile based applications.
  • Documenting the technical, logical and physical specifications for the APIs and microservices required in web and mobile based applications.
  • Designed and developed the REST APIs using APIGEE tool.
  • Performed testing for the APIs and microservices using Rational Integration Tester tool.
  • Designed and Developed architecture and infrastructure to support our build system which will support the continuous integration and deployment process using Atlassian Bitbucket, Bamboo tools.
  • Standardized the CI/CD setup for the APIs, microservices for automated deployment.
  • Codes and maintains components of information systems and develops shell scripts to end to end DevOps setup.
Worked as a team lead and coordinated, end to end process of designing, development, integration and implementation of the APIs and microservices for the web and mobiles based applications.

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
Hello all
My lmia got approved
Now waiting for oinp pnp to open
Can anybody advise me that what will do next

Should i go for work permit from india or apply for visitor visa and after reaching there then apply work visa on border

Please suggest which one has the more success rate of work permit from india or from.inside canada

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone know when order duplicate ECA reports from WES to OINP, is it delivered in email or standard mail? I choose eDelivery, but now it says standard delivery.

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone know when order duplicate ECA reports from WES to OINP, is it delivered in email or standard mail? I choose eDelivery, but now it says standard delivery.
I didn’t get my hard copy of the WES report, I only get the soft copy. Is it essential and compulsory to have the hard copy of the WES report? As I read somewhere saying that the soft copy is enough. Can anyone confirm this for me. Thanks!

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
I didn’t get my hard copy of the WES report, I only get the soft copy. Is it essential and compulsory to have the hard copy of the WES report? As I read somewhere saying that the so
Hi All,

I am applying under NOC 2173. Could someone please confirm if the below employment letter looks good?

This is to certify that Mr. XYZ was employed with XYZ companies in location.

Details of his employment are given below:

• Designation:
• Date of Joining:

• Termination Date:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment:
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Annual Salary (USD):

Duties and responsibilities handled by Mr. XYZ are as follows:

• Met with the consumers in order to understand their requirements for the required web and mobile based applications.
  • Documenting the technical, logical and physical specifications for the APIs and microservices required in web and mobile based applications.
  • Designed and developed the REST APIs using APIGEE tool.
  • Performed testing for the APIs and microservices using Rational Integration Tester tool.
  • Designed and Developed architecture and infrastructure to support our build system which will support the continuous integration and deployment process using Atlassian Bitbucket, Bamboo tools.
  • Standardized the CI/CD setup for the APIs, microservices for automated deployment.
  • Codes and maintains components of information systems and develops shell scripts to end to end DevOps setup.
Worked as a team lead and coordinated, end to end process of designing, development, integration and implementation of the APIs and microservices for the web and mobiles based applications.
i think you should add the letter head of the company, address, phone number of the company. And you also add the contact of your supervisor or manager who supervises you directly, his or her phone number and email address.

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I didn’t get my hard copy of the WES report, I only get the soft copy. Is it essential and compulsory to have the hard copy of the WES report? As I read somewhere saying that the soft copy is enough. Can anyone confirm this for me. Thanks!
Check your WES order history, you probably did not order it initially. I think soft copy is enough.

Him292

Sep 10, 2018
Hello All

my CRS score is 465 and I dont think current score is gonna come down soon close to mine.

I've got a NOI from OINP in Human Capital stream and lodged my file on 6th Feb this year... Anybody has any idea by what time I'll get any response from the CIC ???

The problem is, my WP had expired and I applied for an extension (BWP) but due to the fact that I didnt receive an ITA within time, thats why I got rejected... Now I am on a restoration period and deciding which path to take on from here.... Anybody with any good suggestions here, please advise !!

Reactions: 2020cadream