+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
I’ve my roommates who applied 10 days after me got approved before me. So your status is still showing submitted? If yes contact oinp mine changed in a day to decision in pending after I called them.
how much time they took for u to reply when it was in DIP status

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
As I see from the draws of last year, the draws of Tech and priority occupations are not too long in between. Normally, it will be a half or one month between these two draws. So does this imply the next draw for priority occupations will be in Feb or March?

shavaa

Feb 10, 2020
hi All,

do we have to explicitly accept the NOI before document submission ? i mean is there any accept /decline button when we receive NOI from Ontario?

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
My application is in assessment now.
I got request for documents to support my job duties. I submitted a experience letter from my company initially. It had only the title and time spent over there. I submitted a reference letter from a colleague as a supporting document for job duties as well. I have submitted payroll.
I am thinking of submitting a job advertisement from the careers page as a proof. Its nothing but a word document with the job description in it. I have a offer letter but that doesn't contain the job description as well. Will my decision be affected because of this. Since this is a initial assessment I thinking the person is trying to get as much document as possible from me. Will the decision making officer make a big deal out of this?

Reactions: Chloehuynh

martianboy

Feb 11, 2020
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
Hi all. I'm applying to the OINP and have a draft application there already. But since yesterday I haven't been able to open my application forms in the e-Filling portal. Wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. I'm a bit stressed out cause I wanted to submit over the next couple of days and I'm concerned that it might not get fixed by then.

Atri

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi all. I'm applying to the OINP and have a draft application there already. But since yesterday I haven't been able to open my application forms in the e-Filling portal. Wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. I'm a bit stressed out cause I wanted to submit over the next couple of days and I'm concerned that it might not get fixed by then.
I didn't face the issue. Website was a bit slower than earlier for sure.