+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

_ladyj

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Can you explain the differences between these 2 programs and why do you think FSW is better? Thanks!
That's the one showed in my EE profile. If you received NOI from OINP, I think you need to choose FSW. Unless you are qualify other streams as well. Check your EE profile.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi, Any logical reason you feel it will open in the month of FEB'20
I am not sure of that. In 2018, ontario received nomination quota from Federal government in Jan/18 and accepted application from Jan/18 of 2018. In 2019, Federal gave quota in Mar/15, but Ontario had accepted applicants from January regardless of that. Some condition revised in Job offer stream, but In demand Job offer stream accepts applicants now. So, I think it doesn’t relate with that. Hopefully, it opens soon. Do you know Regional Pilot Program? It is same with job offer stream. It will open soon in February or March. Finger crossed.

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
In August/2019 both Tech and specific occupations are drawn about 439 of CRS, while this January/2020 Tech drawing was 460 of CRS. Does this imply the next draw will also high above 46x CRS?

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
I am not sure of that. In 2018, ontario received nomination quota from Federal government in Jan/18 and accepted application from Jan/18 of 2018. In 2019, Federal gave quota in Mar/15, but Ontario had accepted applicants from January regardless of that. Some condition revised in Job offer stream, but In demand Job offer stream accepts applicants now. So, I think it doesn’t relate with that. Hopefully, it opens soon. Do you know Regional Pilot Program? It is same with job offer stream. It will open soon in February or March. Finger crossed.
I think they could send NOI before receiving new quota for that year from Federal because they might still have some quota from the previous year, which they hadn’t used yet. As I understand of Regional Pilot Program, it usually targets a small range of manual jobs like truck drivers or mechanics, or medical like nurses. I’m not too sure! Just my knowledge.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I think they could send NOI before receiving new quota for that year from Federal because they might still have some quota from the previous year, which they hadn’t used yet. As I understand of Regional Pilot Program, it usually targets a small range of manual jobs like truck drivers or mechanics, or medical like nurses. I’m not too sure! Just my knowledge.
I am talking about Job offer stream, not EE program of OINP to issue NOI. Job offer stream doesn’t need NOI but portal application. OINP used up the quota of 2019 already. Regional pilot get 150 nominations from job offer stream and application process is exactly same with job offer stream. Hopefully portal opens soon for job offer stream application.

Feb 6, 2020
Hi Guys! I’ve got a refusal and have 30 days in skilled trades draw which was on dec 11. It’s regarding my registration as an apprentice which was done after 6 months I started working. Now as per Oinp I am short on minimum one year experience by 40 days.
If this time I get a refusal, can I again be eligible for a future skilled trade draw or is it once I. Lifetime you get invitation from oinp??
Thank you

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys! I’ve got a refusal and have 30 days in skilled trades draw which was on dec 11. It’s regarding my registration as an apprentice which was done after 6 months I started working. Now as per Oinp I am short on minimum one year experience by 40 days.
If this time I get a refusal, can I again be eligible for a future skilled trade draw or is it once I. Lifetime you get invitation from oinp??
Thank you
brow i dun think so that invitation from oinp is once in lifetime , there is no rule such like that on any oinp website .... so wait for next draw.. i have one question . when u got refused ,,, u got any email from oinp regarding this or u just regular check status on oinp website ?

Reactions: Siddharth Karkare

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Thank you
and one more thing if u think that they not gonna send invitation to ur ee profile, then just withdraw that profile and make new ee profile and system not even know that u get invitation earlier .... oinp system automatically send invitation , they are not going thoroughly profile by profile

candrmz

Jan 16, 2020
Can anyone help with the folloinwg dilemma, running out of time

The OINP PNP application form has the following section

"Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc. When combined with your education and work history, there should be no gaps in time. Start with your most recent activity"

Do we need to mention personal travel history for short term trips outside the country like 5-10 days ?This question is confusion , i had work related travel like for 15 days and short personal trips . All are typically less than 15 days. Do we need to record here? It appears like they are ask just for the gaps in education and work. I do not have any . But at the same time they also ask to record every activity apart from from work and education

Feb 6, 2020
brow i dun think so that invitation from oinp is once in lifetime , there is no rule such like that on any oinp website .... so wait for next draw.. i have one question . when u got refused ,,, u got any email from oinp regarding this or u just regular check status on oinp website ?
Bro they’ve given me 30 days to provide more information and I’ve no idea what else info to provide and I got this in an email on Feb 6. The email goes like this:
“Kindly review the Notice of Intent to Refuse Application (NOIR) issued to you on February 6, 2020. This NOIR describes how the OINP has calculated your work experience as a Truck and Coach Technician Apprentice at Aberfoyle Truck Center. It also provides information on how to respond to the NOIR though the OINP e-Filing Portal”
I’ve meeting with lawyer on Monday let’s see how that goes. Any update on yours?

sammy786

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Bro they’ve given me 30 days to provide more information and I’ve no idea what else info to provide and I got this in an email on Feb 6. The email goes like this:
“Kindly review the Notice of Intent to Refuse Application (NOIR) issued to you on February 6, 2020. This NOIR describes how the OINP has calculated your work experience as a Truck and Coach Technician Apprentice at Aberfoyle Truck Center. It also provides information on how to respond to the NOIR though the OINP e-Filing Portal”
I’ve meeting with lawyer on Monday let’s see how that goes. Any update on yours?
u have nothin to provide because experience only counts after completion of apprenticeship means when u are qualified for that .... brow i met many lawyers, they dun have more info than u . they gonna tell u whatever is available on internet ,,,, so all u can do is wait for next draw ....

Feb 6, 2020
u have nothin to provide because experience only counts after completion of apprenticeship means when u are qualified for that .... brow i met many lawyers, they dun have more info than u . they gonna tell u whatever is available on internet ,,,, so all u can do is wait for next draw ....
Yeah let’s see. What’s your status on OINP profile?

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
Can anyone help with the folloinwg dilemma, running out of time

The OINP PNP application form has the following section

"Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc. When combined with your education and work history, there should be no gaps in time. Start with your most recent activity"

Do we need to mention personal travel history for short term trips outside the country like 5-10 days ?This question is confusion , i had work related travel like for 15 days and short personal trips . All are typically less than 15 days. Do we need to record here? It appears like they are ask just for the gaps in education and work. I do not have any . But at the same time they also ask to record every activity apart from from work and education
As I understand from this is that you must clearly show your timeline of the recent 10 years. For example: 2010-2013: studying at University, 2013-2015: working for a company, 2015-2017: studying master degree, 2017-2018: unemployment, 2019-2020: working for another company.
They want to know what you have done during these time.