+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
I have posted this question in several forums but could not find an answer. Anyone who has received NOI from Ontario twice on Same existing Express Entry Profile in this forum?

I have received a NOI on 12-July-2019 under HCP Tech Draw but due to false information provided by an immigration lawyer I have not proceeded with the submission to Ontario.

Issue : Under Work History in EE Profile Entered 8 years.But 1st and last year were not continuous. I was given false information by lawyer that this would lead to misrepresentation if I corrected the work history after NOI from Ontario.So missed this opportunity.Corrected work history later on.

Do I have withdraw EE Profile from 2019 and create a new express entry profile in 2020 for another invite from Ontario? Which one has more chances to be invited Existing EE Profile versus New EE Profile.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I have posted this question in several forums but could not find an answer. Anyone who has received NOI from Ontario twice on Same existing Express Entry Profile in this forum?

I have received a NOI on 12-July-2019 under HCP Tech Draw but due to false information provided by an immigration lawyer I have not proceeded with the submission to Ontario.

Issue : Under Work History in EE Profile Entered 8 years.But 1st and last year were not continuous. I was given false information by lawyer that this would lead to misrepresentation if I corrected the work history after NOI from Ontario.So missed this opportunity.Corrected work history later on.

Do I have withdraw EE Profile from 2019 and create a new express entry profile in 2020 for another invite from Ontario? Which one has more chances to be invited Existing EE Profile versus New EE Profile.
based on the past... new profile has a higher chance. but it may or may not be true this time round.

noc5131

Jan 8, 2020
Hey ya'll

CRS 438
NOC 5131 - Producers, Directors and Choreographers

With a CRS of 438 it's highly unlikely to get in with Express Entry. Hoping to get in with the general Human Capitals stream sometime this year.

Wbr90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
crs 461...waiting on oinp for noc 0124 too...maybe general or targeted in demand career??
Noc 0124 was in demand in 2019 oinps. Not sure of current stats.

But with you having 461 with 0124, i have one less chance. Thanks for letting know :D

Reactions: Berlineyeba