+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
It's a pdf that can be downloaded from the 2nd link on the right side: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Yeah, maybe it's an old one and not relevant anymore. And they probably just forgot to remove the info from the general section of the application. ln any case, even if you uploaded just the details pages, I'm sure they'll ask for it in case they really need to see the entire passport.
I hope so. But when my file status got changed from Submitted to Assessment, first day there was a red icon which meant they need additional info. But in details it was mentioned that my application is complete and no action is required from my side. Next day, the icon turned blue which signified all documents are complete. Hoping it should be fine.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I referred to their document checklist and as per that uploaded only front and back details of passport. Couldn’t imagine they would expect someone to scan and upload blank pages when nothing of that sort is mentioned on their website. Well let’s see what happens as now nothing can be done :(
They will send ADR if required, you have to mention your travel dates in the other activities section anyway.

Reactions: sarikavats

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
They will send ADR if required, you have to mention your travel dates in the other activities section anyway.
I did that. Mentioned unemployment and travel within India. I haven’t travelled to Canada. So, do not have any visa or entry/ exit Canadian stamp in my passport.

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
My application moved to assessment today, submitted on 8th August.

I have a question, all of you who have submitted and and moved to asessment, did you also upload income tax documents also for proof of compensation?
Hey, did you get any email when the application moved from status " Submitted" to "Assessment"?

Last edited:

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear Members,
Any predictions for the next OINP draw Tech Draw and Human Capital Priorities stream ( rest of 2020). My NOC is 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting ) and my husband's NOC is 2173 Software engineers and designers. Both of our's CRS score is 464 and we both will loose marks for our age in Jan 2021.

Really appreciate all the help. Thanks