+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

calgal90

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
I would love it too but I don’t think that’s how it works. It was always after a federal draw but now with all this chaos they haven’t even specified cut off score for French speaking draw or trades draw. So even if draw happens I doubt they will give out score range
They did specify the min score for the French speaking draw. It was 432

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
They did specify the min score for the French speaking draw. It was 432
Hmm ok I only checked their official website couldn’t find it there... never mind ....I missed last tech draw by 1 point. I hope I make it this time

Sarb960

Jan 29, 2020
Hi everyone. I got letter of interest from ontario pnp in my express entry profile. What i have to do.

i am working in bc 7271 noc
I dont have experience in ontario.

Reactions: calgal90

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Depending on the number of NOI issued
I don’t expect it to be below the previous cutoff as Ontario invites both FSW and CEC candidates.
But CEC candidates are already invited by federal draws so that chunk is gone let’s all hope and pray it goes down

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone. I got letter of interest from ontario pnp in my express entry profile. What i have to do.

i am working in bc 7271 noc
I dont have experience in ontario.
You do not need a work experience in Ontario to qualify for its FST so you can go on with your application as long as you have received their NOI.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What if someone with French skills had score more than 454 but no Canadian experience will that candidate not be included even with higher score? Man that is just unfair
They invited people with no connection to Canada in that draw and the minimum score for French-Speaking draws is low anyways. Last federal draw cut off was 452 CEC and next OINP draw will be the Tech draw, just need to wait and see what they are going to do. My score is 469 and I will not receive NOI if max CRS for the tech draw is 452.