+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP - Letter of Interest

hotmidhun

Mar 23, 2015
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Yesterday night I got a message on myCIC that Ontario would like me to consider me under their PNP program.

Now that, since I have the letter of interest to apply under the Ontario EE: Human Capital Priorities Stream, I realize that I have to apply within 45 days of getting this letter.

My question is: What would happen if I do not apply under the Ontario PNP now? Would I be able to apply at a later stage or would it have repercussions? The reason is that I have got selected for a scholarship program from end August to mid December, and I would be out of India for this duration, and would not be able to take the application forward even if things turn out well.

Please guide me here..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hotmidhun said:
Hi

Yesterday night I got a message on myCIC that Ontario would like me to consider me under their PNP program.

Now that, since I have the letter of interest to apply under the Ontario EE: Human Capital Priorities Stream, I realize that I have to apply within 45 days of getting this letter.

My question is: What would happen if I do not apply under the Ontario PNP now? Would I be able to apply at a later stage or would it have repercussions? The reason is that I have got selected for a scholarship program from end August to mid December, and I would be out of India for this duration, and would not be able to take the application forward even if things turn out well.

Please guide me here..
Hi I received it too.. The way i understand it, you either apply within 40 days or ignore. You can gather up documents now and apply because your program only starts from end of August -- that is two months from now right? This ONPNP just opened up at the beginning of June 2015, so if you apply now, it's still quite early, i mean at the early stage of this pnp program, who knows, you stand a chance receive nomination by end of August.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hello guys! It's great to see that some people are already being picked for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream. May I know both your EE scores?? Mine is 436. I would like to evaluate my realistic chance of being picked by Ontario.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Musikwala said:
Hello guys! It's great to see that some people are already being picked for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream. May I know both your EE scores?? Mine is 436. I would like to evaluate my realistic chance of being picked by Ontario.
I'm 451, non-regulated profession. I am supposed to be the spouse in this application, but since my husband's profession is regulated, we decided I became the principal applicant. Did you create your EE profile recently? They only pick people who created after June 1 i think.

hotmidhun

Mar 23, 2015
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My EE Score is 438.

Well, the issue here is that I would not be available since mid Aug - Dec mid. So I would not be practically able to proceed with any procedures during this time, if my application goes ahead during this time. Since the application fee of $1500 is non refundable, I am not sure whether to proceed at present or not.

What I would want to understand is that would I stand a chance to get another letter of interest if I ignore this now, and would I be automatically removed from the pool to whom Ontario would issue the letter of interest.

Thanks

Warm regards
Midhun

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Miumiu said:
Did you create your EE profile recently? They only pick people who created after June 1 i think.
What?? :eek: That doesn't make sense to me. Are you sure about this info? I created my profile as soon as Express Entry started, in January itself. And the profile is valid for one full year until Jan 2016. And there is nothing in that pdf guide for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream that says only applicants that created the profile after June 1 will be picked.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Musikwala said:
What?? :eek: That doesn't make sense to me. Are you sure about this info? I created my profile as soon as Express Entry started, in January itself. And the profile is valid for one full year until Jan 2016. And there is nothing in that pdf guide for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream that says only applicants that created the profile after June 1 will be picked.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW

Important:

June 1st Restriction
At this time Ontario can only search the Express Entry Pool for candidates who meet Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities stream criteria and who have submitted an Express Entry profile on or after June 1st 2015.

Accordingly, for the Human Capital Priorities stream, Ontario will only send notifications of interest to candidates who submitted an Express Entry profile on June 1st or after.
Should you have any questions about your Express Entry profile please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hotmidhun said:
My EE Score is 438.

Well, the issue here is that I would not be available since mid Aug - Dec mid. So I would not be practically able to proceed with any procedures during this time, if my application goes ahead during this time. Since the application fee of $1500 is non refundable, I am not sure whether to proceed at present or not.

What I would want to understand is that would I stand a chance to get another letter of interest if I ignore this now, and would I be automatically removed from the pool to whom Ontario would issue the letter of interest.

Thanks

Warm regards
Midhun
Hi you may write an email and ask them. From what i heard they actually do reply.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Okay, thanks for that link. That is a ridiculous rule! Why only consider applicants who created EE profile after June 1st? As long as the EE profile is active and not older than a year, what's their problem? Anyone know their reasoning behind this?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Musikwala said:
Okay, thanks for that link. That is a ridiculous rule! Why only consider applicants who created EE profile after June 1st? As long as the EE profile is active and not older than a year, what's their problem? Anyone know their reasoning behind this?
Actually, this program has just opened in june..

Lankadasari

Jan 8, 2015
Hi,
I just wanted to know the procedure for withdrawing the existing express entry profile and creating a new one. Will it allow me to withdraw and create a new one in the existing ID with CIC or do i have to create a new one with different ID. If i create a new one will i get a new Job seeker Code. please provide with the information.
Thanking you in advance.

Harry88IND

Jun 28, 2015
Hello everyone

@lankadasari

I have the same queries regarding withdrawal and resubmitting the application
Along with it does anyone know the Ontario pnp limit for 2015
Came across a site settlement .org which states that it's only 5200 applicants
Is it genuine???

Cheers

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
5200 total for all different streams of Ontario PNP in 2015 (including specialty streams for PhD, Masters, etc.)
2700 out of that 5200 is allotted to Express Entry.

Livi

May 5, 2015
Ontario would like to nominate me and told me to contact them. Can someone tell me how to contact them. They did not leave a link in my cic
they just ask me to contact them.

Parvesh1980

Dec 3, 2015
hotmidhun said:
Hi

[b]My question is: What would happen if I do not apply under the Ontario PNP now? Would I be able to apply at a later stage or would it have repercussions? [/b]The reason is that I have got selected for a scholarship program from end August to mid December, and I would be out of India for this duration, and would not be able to take the application forward even if things turn out well.

Please guide me here..
same query, i received a letter, and i am not sure if i should apply now or not. will i be able to apply again later????