+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP CIC APPLICANTS AOR WAITING

july1008

Nov 27, 2014
I found most of outland applicants received their AOR within 2 to 3 months and some inland applicants from other provinces also received the file numbers with the similar timeline. Could any Ontario PNP PR applicant please share your wait time between file received by CIC and AOR? I was wondering if any Ontario applicant applied in August or September has received AOR and medical request. Thanks, everyone.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
july1008 said:
I found most of outland applicants received their AOR within 2 to 3 months and some inland applicants from other provinces also received the file numbers with the similar timeline. Could any Ontario PNP PR applicant please share your wait time between file received by CIC and AOR? I was wondering if any Ontario applicant applied in August or September has received AOR and medical request. Thanks, everyone.
I did. See my profile for dates. I am a Masters stream applicant.

b4ahmad

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Hi seniors, I need your guidance, and I will really appreciate your kind words on my case,
I came here in Ontario to complete my Masters (M.Eng) in April-2014, before that I had 5 years of experience in industry in Pakistan (after Bsc. Elec. Eng Undergrad)

I have completed 2 semesters of M.Eng (May-2014 to Sep-2014 with 90%+ grades) here in Canada and only left with one semester, these days I am completing my Co-op which is for 8 months (Jan-15 to Aug-2015). I have a wife and kid back home (their visit visa refused 2 times for Canada). My question is

1. Can I apply for Ontario PNP now?, as they say you can apply if you have lived for 1 year in Ontario, and in April my 1 year will be completed, although my degree is still not complete!
2. Will my Co-op experience count towards one year for CEC, if I apply for Canadian Experience Class (CEC)? I know for FSW I need LMO based job offer which is near to impossible, so for me only hope is either CEC or PNP, what you say?
3. Since my degree is not complete (One semester left) If I apply for PNP and write them a letter explaining the situation that I will stay here in Ontario, and since my grades are excellent, I will definitely complete my degree as well, will they accept this letter and issue me PNP letter? And what usually time it takes to get PNP?
4. The only reason behind this is to bring my wife and kid here as soon as possible, since its more then a year we met each other. Her visit visa applications refused two times, and now if I waited for my degree to complete and then get my post graduate work permit and then apply for PNP, it will take too much time.
5. Based on my above, case please guide me what should be shortest and feasible option for me to get PR soon for my whole family?

Thanks in advance for your kind words.

Regards

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
b4ahmad said:
Hi seniors, I need your guidance, and I will really appreciate your kind words on my case,
I came here in Ontario to complete my Masters (M.Eng) in April-2014, before that I had 5 years of experience in industry in Pakistan (after Bsc. Elec. Eng Undergrad)

I have completed 2 semesters of M.Eng (May-2014 to Sep-2014 with 90%+ grades) here in Canada and only left with one semester, these days I am completing my Co-op which is for 8 months (Jan-15 to Aug-2015). I have a wife and kid back home (their visit visa refused 2 times for Canada). My question is

1. Can I apply for Ontario PNP now?, as they say you can apply if you have lived for 1 year in Ontario, and in April my 1 year will be completed, although my degree is still not complete!
2. Will my Co-op experience count towards one year for CEC, if I apply for Canadian Experience Class (CEC)? I know for FSW I need LMO based job offer which is near to impossible, so for me only hope is either CEC or PNP, what you say?
3. Since my degree is not complete (One semester left) If I apply for PNP and write them a letter explaining the situation that I will stay here in Ontario, and since my grades are excellent, I will definitely complete my degree as well, will they accept this letter and issue me PNP letter? And what usually time it takes to get PNP?
4. The only reason behind this is to bring my wife and kid here as soon as possible, since its more then a year we met each other. Her visit visa applications refused two times, and now if I waited for my degree to complete and then get my post graduate work permit and then apply for PNP, it will take too much time.
5. Based on my above, case please guide me what should be shortest and feasible option for me to get PR soon for my whole family?

Thanks in advance for your kind words.

Regards
You can apply only during your last semester. And the coop is not counted towards CEC.

justanordinaryguy

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
23-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
RPRF requested on June 24, 2015 - Paid June 25, 2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
I applied in November as well under Ontario PNP. Still waiting for AOR. Spoke to CIC a few days ago and they said that my application is still in Nova Scotia and there has been no update to my file except noting that the application was received.

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
justanordinaryguy said:
I applied in November as well under Ontario PNP. Still waiting for AOR. Spoke to CIC a few days ago and they said that my application is still in Nova Scotia and there has been no update to my file except noting that the application was received.
I am also facing the same issue, would you please let me now how you reached out the CIC guys>