+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP and upcoming marriage

BinarySingh

Jun 5, 2019
I had entered the EE pool in January with a score of 438 and day by day as the cutoff got higher and I had lost all hope. So, I decided to go on study visa. I have received a letter from Lambton Sarnia for Jan 2020 intake and have already payed the fees. Everything was going smoothly and I was planning to get married after I receive my study visa. On August 1,2019 I received a NOI from Ontario giving me a chance to apply through there PNP program OINP. So, what is the next step? Shall I cancel the study process and will I get my fees back? And what is the best time to get married now considering the fact I was provided PNP as a single candidate.

Dhmrtn

Jun 24, 2021
I had entered the EE pool in January with a score of 438 and day by day as the cutoff got higher and I had lost all hope. So, I decided to go on study visa. I have received a letter from Lambton Sarnia for Jan 2020 intake and have already payed the fees. Everything was going smoothly and I was planning to get married after I receive my study visa. On August 1,2019 I received a NOI from Ontario giving me a chance to apply through there PNP program OINP. So, what is the next step? Shall I cancel the study process and will I get my fees back? And what is the best time to get married now considering the fact I was provided PNP as a single candidate.
Hello, please is there any luck with this ?