+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario nomination with score of 453

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
The last time I checked the state of ontario, it rendered my profile in eligible. Any idea.
I am working in Alberta and have a degree from alberta.

maple325

Sep 13, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Doc's Request.
not needed at this time
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
09-11-2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
11-04-2016
Last Friday I also received an invitation to apply for the PNP as a skilled worker in Ontario. I have 452 points.

Does anyone know what the chances are for being accepted with little more than the minimum work experience (self employed) and only loose ties in Ontario? I know a few people who live there (still in touch), some of them through an alumni program (studied same program - outside of Canada), and I last visited in 2011. Is that enough?

Thing is, I'm a freelancer and my current job (writer / editor) is location-independent. I have other skilled work experience, but only 1 year part time within the past 5 years, so from what I understand it doesn't qualify for the PNP application. I would love to find a permanent job within my original occupation and can imagine to settle in Ontario, where my chances to find such a job would be better than elsewhere in Canada.

Should I start applying for jobs? How else could I prove my serious intention to settle there?

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Try the Ontario Program, do you know what kidn of documents Ontario is requesting for the Provincian Nomination. I studied here in Ontario and Working as skilled since 1 year. I have the same question than you, EE or OONP?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
jfalvitez said:
Try the Ontario Program, do you know what kidn of documents Ontario is requesting for the Provincian Nomination. I studied here in Ontario and Working as skilled since 1 year. I have the same question than you, EE or OONP?
Check these out. OINP EE stream eligibility, requirements, etc. are all in here:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_QUALIFY.html

Best of luck! Message me for any further questions.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
bhatiab said:
I have a distant aunt , not sure about her location though. I have not mentioned any ties . trying to apply for jobs to prove intent to live
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE