+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario nomination with score of 453

bhatiab

Jul 3, 2015
Hi,

I am a newbie so pls bear with me. I just got an email from Ontario to apply for nomination. My question is if its worth waiting another draw or apply for nomination.

Also I have no link with Ontario. How do I put intent to live?

Thanks much
Amy

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bhatiab said:
Hi,

I am a newbie so pls bear with me. I just got an email from Ontario to apply for nomination. My question is if its worth waiting another draw or apply for nomination.

Thanks much
Amy
From your score, you might or might not get an ita in next draw.
Also, no one is sure when next draw will take place.
In my opinion, going for oopnp is a good option but its your choice cause you have to give a fee of $1500 for it.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhatiab said:
Hi,

Thanks much
Amy
Congratulations!

You have 60 days to decide. Recommend that you start getting all documents in place and watch the trend for the next 1-2 draws and decide to apply or not at the end of 6-7 weeks from now.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Congratulations!

You have 60 days to decide. Recommend that you start getting all documents in place and watch the trend for the next 1-2 draws and decide to apply or not at the end of 6-7 weeks from now.
Correction Asivad. It's 45 days for OINP PT right?

bhatiab

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks so much guys... I will wait for another draw or end of month( whichever comes earlier) for the draw. Getting ready with my documents in the meantime.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
bhatiab said:
Thanks so much guys... I will wait for another draw or end of month( whichever comes earlier) for the draw. Getting ready with my documents in the meantime.
Your chances of getting an ITA depends on your CRS. May we know what is it?

If you ask me there's a small chance of it going down below 450.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
bhatiab said:
Hi,

Thanks much
Amy
please did you answer YES to family ties in Ontario because i have 442 and still havent had invitation. more so, i have a distant uncle there but i never answer yes because our name are not the same

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
bhatiab said:
Hi gimmyle,

Were you trying to say something
YES please did you answer YES to family ties in Ontario because i have 442 and still havent had invitation. more so, i have a distant uncle there but i never answer yes because our name are not the same

bhatiab

Jul 3, 2015
I have a distant aunt , not sure about her location though. I have not mentioned any ties . trying to apply for jobs to prove intent to live

Nav_S

Aug 8, 2015
Hi guys. I have 450 score. In order to be eligible for OONP. What would I have to change in my xpress wntry profile??

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Nav_S said:
Hi guys. I have 450 score. In order to be eligible for OONP. What would I have to change in my xpress wntry profile??
Maybe make a new profile cause its the only thing you can do at moment to get noticed by ontario guys