+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario ITA - 2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Plan remains the same, the headache of getting the licence is over.

1.Withdraw my PR application now. [or probably, I can wait for ITA and then reject it so that my application goes in pool again, what u think?]
2. -------------------Not required now --- Apply for DL, based on appointment dates, I may have to wait for around 1 month
3. Submit my PR application again on 1st Sept.
4.Travel to India and get my medical done (during mid Sept) n enjoy the bangali market ;D
5.Come back and apply for PCC of UK and PCC of India (in last week of Sept)

When did you receive your ITA and what is the date by which your ITA needs to be submitted ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I submitted my application on 14th July with a score of 463 and awaiting ITA
Then imho don't wait for ITA to arrive and then you start the process.Monday onward (follow the sequence):

- Schedule a panel physician appointment today and get your medicals done on Monday (in UK :D ), you may/will require your passport.
- In parallel you can start your UK PCC application online here: https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
(But before you do the PCC especially for India, get the complete scan of your passport along with all pages(including blank ones), this is not required for the PCC but it is required for your PR application submission).
- Go and request your Indian PCC early next week. You should be all set...

Arrange all the PCCs and once you submit your PR application go to Nathu's or go to Paranthewaali gali, kee farak painda hain...

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hey guys,

News of the day, Ontario has again started issuing NOI from today. The only bad news is that they are still issuing it to the French speaking people with CLB 7 in tef. Well, its not at all a good news but at least something to cheer about after a long drawless federal week & OINP being stop for a long time.
Where did you read about this? I have TEF minimun 7 but I haven´t receive any NOI :(

sangeetatulsiyan

Jul 18, 2018
Then imho don't wait for ITA to arrive and then you start the process.Monday onward (follow the sequence):

- Schedule a panel physician appointment today and get your medicals done on Monday (in UK :D ), you may/will require your passport.
- In parallel you can start your UK PCC application online here: https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
(But before you do the PCC especially for India, get the complete scan of your passport along with all pages(including blank ones), this is not required for the PCC but it is required for your PR application submission).
- Go and request your Indian PCC early next week. You should be all set...

Arrange all the PCCs and once you submit your PR application go to Nathu's or go to Paranthewaali gali, kee farak painda hain...
A complete scan of passport when we have limited space would be little difficult.
Moreover, I have to attach details of 2 passports as my old passport is not expired yet.
I got a new passport because I have updated some personal details in the old one.
So, i think limiting to visas,stamped pages and first and last page would suffice.
In case, the size of file is less than 4MB then I will think of including other pages as well.
Moreover, medical toh India sey hi hoga ab..(India, I am coming :))
Just trying to sync my PR plans with the personal plans, so will get it done from India
and after coming back, will get the PCC done in UK.

I am thankful to you for helping me in planning all this :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Where did you read about this? I have TEF minimun 7 but I haven´t receive any NOI :(
the primary applicant needs to be the one who has TEF not the secondary one to receive NOI. Hope it will help. best of wishes.

Reactions: SumH12

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
the primary applicant needs to be the one who has TEF not the secondary one to receive NOI. Hope it will help. best of wishes.
Thanks for the clarification. ;)

I proceded to create one profile with me as principal. I hope to receive news from FSSW stream soon.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thanks for the clarification. ;)

I proceded to create one profile with me as principal. I hope to receive news from FSSW stream soon.

I am happy to help and after your clarification you will surely receive NOI soon after OINP starts issuing NOI. Ohh yes and also ask your husband to postpone his application from the pool for the time being cause if CIC realizes you have 2 accounts it might cause red flag for you both. & yes, only do that if your hubby dont have any chance to increase his points from 434 in the next couple of months . best of luck

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
I am happy to help and after your clarification you will surely receive NOI soon after OINP starts issuing NOI. Ohh yes and also ask your husband to postpone his application from the pool for the time being cause if CIC realizes you have 2 accounts it might cause red flag for you both. & yes, only do that if your hubby dont have any chance to increase his points from 434 in the next couple of months . best of luck
Thanks again. One additional question :), about having two accounts/ profiles as couple:

I am a little bit confused... I undertand that one (same) person cannot have two profiles (as candidate in pool and after ITA), but I thought that this restriction didn´t apply for husband/wife and that both could be candidates in pool waiting to receive ITAs/EOIs/NOIs. Having said that, if both spouses received ITAs with their profiles, the couple should choose which profile use to apply because only one application should be send as family (once ITAs received). :confused: That´s correct?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thanks again. One additional question :), about having two accounts/ profiles as couple:

I am a little bit confused... I undertand that one (same) person cannot have two profiles (as candidate in pool and after ITA), but I thought that this restriction didn´t apply for husband/wife and that both could be candidates in pool waiting to receive ITAs/EOIs/NOIs. Having said that, if both spouses received ITAs with their profiles, the couple should choose which profile use to apply because only one application should be send as family (once ITAs received). :confused: That´s correct?

My Question is why are we going to have two profiles if both of them are on the verge of getting itas/nois? it doesnt make sense !!

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello all
My crs score is 438 and my profile is in pool since dec 2017
I want to apply for onip how do I do that
I have 1 year restaurant supervisor experience from Toronto and I also studied 2 year college in Toronto
Please help