+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario ITA - 2018

sangeetatulsiyan

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks again.
Actually, this is going to be my next question-you can only apply for PCC to CGI after you have come back from India
why is it so ?I just want to visit my family for 2 weeks (which is less than 6 months). Is it not possible to get the PCC for UK and PCC for India before my travel to India ? My plan -
1. Get UK PCC from UK
2. Get Indian PCC from UK
3. Fly to India
4. Get medical test done from India
5.Submit my ITA

Is there any flaw in this plan?

For medical redo, I am just hoping things should go well..keeping my fingers crossed
Flying to India because of emotional attachment :) and will also get medical done economically.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks again.
Actually, this is going to be my next question-you can only apply for PCC to CGI after you have come back from India
why is it so ?I just want to visit my family for 2 weeks (which is less than 6 months). Is it not possible to get the PCC for UK and PCC for India before my travel to India ? My plan -
1. Get UK PCC from UK
2. Get Indian PCC from UK
3. Fly to India
4. Get medical test done from India
5.Submit my ITA

Is there any flaw in this plan?

For medical redo, I am just hoping things should go well..keeping my fingers crossed
Flying to India because of emotional attachment :) and will also get medical done economically.
Check the post from @jes_ON
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/police-clearance-validity-confusion.347891/page-2

I would suggest you the following since you are inclined to get medical done in India is to follow this
- travel to India and get medicals done
- travel back and apply for UK and Indian PCC
- once you get the PCCs submit your PR application.

Or the best scenario...
Travel to India after you complete your docs in UK and submit your PR application (paisa vasool trip) :D

Possible for you ?

There are other references you can review...

https://www.quora.com/At-what-point-in-the-Canadian-Express-Entry-process-should-you-start-the-process-of-getting-your-police-clearance-certificates-so-that-you-get-them-on-time (except time submit your application since June 2018 is now 60 days)

https://www.canadim.com/police-clearance-certificates-express-entry-ita/

Last edited:
Reactions: sangeetatulsiyan

sangeetatulsiyan

Jul 18, 2018
Check the post from @jes_ON
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/police-clearance-validity-confusion.347891/page-2

I would suggest you the following since you are inclined to get medical done in India is to follow this

Or the best scenario...
Travel to India after you complete your docs in UK and submit your PR application (paisa vasool trip) :D

Possible for you ?

There are other references you can review...

https://www.quora.com/At-what-point-in-the-Canadian-Express-Entry-process-should-you-start-the-process-of-getting-your-police-clearance-certificates-so-that-you-get-them-on-time (except time submit your application since June 2018 is now 60 days)

https://www.canadim.com/police-clearance-certificates-express-entry-ita/
This plans looks good to me -

Paisa Vasool will not work in my case :) [Good to know that you know hindi]
However, there is new problem now.
vfsglobal is not accepting any of my bank statement and rent agreement as address proof.

Ø You need to provide any of the following self-attested documents viz. copy of utility bill (landline telephone bill/electricity bill/gas bill/water bill) or Driving License or lease deed (of residence) etc. where the applicant’s UK address is clearly mentioned, should be provided as a proof of residence.

So, only option I am left with is to apply for a driving permit to prove my residential address.

Since my scrore is 463, I am planning to withdraw my application now.

In that case, plan would be -

1.Withdraw my PR application
2. Apply for DL, based on appointment dates, I may have to wait for around 1 month
3. Submit my PR application again
4.Travel to India and get my medical done (in Sept)
5.Come back and apply for PCC of UK and PCC of India

Things are getting delayed for some or other reason.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
This plans looks good to me -

Paisa Vasool will not work in my case :) [Good to know that you know hindi]
However, there is new problem now.
vfsglobal is not accepting any of my bank statement and rent agreement as address proof.

Ø You need to provide any of the following self-attested documents viz. copy of utility bill (landline telephone bill/electricity bill/gas bill/water bill) or Driving License or lease deed (of residence) etc. where the applicant’s UK address is clearly mentioned, should be provided as a proof of residence.

So, only option I am left with is to apply for a driving permit to prove my residential address.

Since my scrore is 463, I am planning to withdraw my application now.

In that case, plan would be -

1.Withdraw my PR application
2. Apply for DL, based on appointment dates, I may have to wait for around 1 month
3. Submit my PR application again
4.Travel to India and get my medical done (in Sept)
5.Come back and apply for PCC of UK and PCC of India

Things are getting delayed for some or other reason.
Damn...
do you have any other ID proof e.g. health card issued say by NHS or something ?

@Ashtush any suggestions on how to arrange the Indian PCC with alternate proof of address docs

Reactions: sangeetatulsiyan

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Damn...
do you have any other ID proof e.g. health card issued say by NHS or something ?

@Ashtush any suggestions on how to arrange the Indian PCC with alternate proof of address docs
One can use bank address ( Alternative ) for Indian PCC from London and ain't understand why vistin india for Medicals .

What all address proof u hv ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
One can use bank address ( Alternative ) for Indian PCC from London and ain't understand why vistin india for Medicals .

What all address proof u hv ?
Did you use it ? On the vfs site they have mentioned the only documents they accept that have been mentioned by Sangeeta above

@sangeetatulsiyan did you follow up with vfs if they are hung up on those set of documents only ?

sangeetatulsiyan

Jul 18, 2018
I used my DL but i'm sure bank address will work out ..
Yes, I have mailed them to check if they can accept Bank Statement or Rent Agreement . They reverted and stated the same what is mentioned on their website-

Other than Bank Statement and Rent Aggrement, I have letter from HM Revenue & Custom with my National Insurance number and address.
I will call them on Monday now. Thanks for pulling Austush in this thread :)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes, I have mailed them to check if they can accept Bank Statement or Rent Agreement . They reverted and stated the same what is mentioned on their website-

Other than Bank Statement and Rent Aggrement, I have letter from HM Revenue & Custom with my National Insurance number and address.
Incase nothing else works go to VFS and emotionally blackmail them :D

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018

Why are you not using rent agreement, they have clearly mentioned lease deed of residence.

sangeetatulsiyan

Jul 18, 2018
Why are you not using rent agreement, they have clearly mentioned lease deed of residence.
Yeah, i think you are right. I perceive a different meaning of lease deed. I just googled out and its the same as the rent agreement with definite dates and few more details. I will ask my landlord to modify the rent agreement accordingly.
Thanks!!
@bimale4bipeople :It'sok, right?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, i think you are right. I perceive a different meaning of lease deed. I just googled out and its the same as the rent agreement with definite dates and few more details. I will ask my landlord to modify the rent agreement accordingly.
Thanks!!
@bimale4bipeople :It'sok, right?
Thx to @hope2018, yeah rent agreement if it is mentioned should work.
I thought you have dropped the idea of the rent agreement because you dont have one or you are staying with relatives/friend under whose name this agreement is...

So... PCCs you are applying locally in UK and medical your doing in UK too ;) and after you submit your application you are going to Delhi :D

sangeetatulsiyan

Jul 18, 2018
Thx to @hope2018, yeah rent agreement if it is mentioned should work.
I thought you have dropped the idea of the rent agreement because you dont have one or you are staying with relatives/friend under whose name this agreement is...

So... PCCs you are applying locally in UK and medical your doing in UK too ;) and after you submit your application you are going to Delhi :D
Plan remains the same, the headache of getting the licence is over.

1.Withdraw my PR application now. [or probably, I can wait for ITA and then reject it so that my application goes in pool again, what u think?]
2. -------------------Not required now --- Apply for DL, based on appointment dates, I may have to wait for around 1 month
3. Submit my PR application again on 1st Sept.
4.Travel to India and get my medical done (during mid Sept) n enjoy the bangali market ;D
5.Come back and apply for PCC of UK and PCC of India (in last week of Sept)