+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
what is this nomination for? do i need to join it before submitting my Express Entry Application? i read about Nomination Certificate by any territory, is this about OINP? I am totally lost. can anyone help please.

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

1) This nomination helps you to get 600 additional points resulting in ITA in the very next draw.
2) If you have 400+ points then you are eligible for OINP. i.e. Ontario is expressing interest in your profile for their province.

There are only 2 province which send invitations i.e. Ontario and British Columbia. For rest we need to apply for each we are interested in.

Thanks,
Vishal

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Thanks for the reply
could you please guide me further how to calculate my points and how to apply for Ontario nomination before submitting my EE profile?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diy said:
what is this nomination for? do i need to join it before submitting my Express Entry Application? i read about Nomination Certificate by any territory, is this about OINP? I am totally lost. can anyone help please.
Create your profile and if your score is above 400, you are eligible for the possible nomination. Ontario conducts their own draws and select (I believe its lucky draw) applicants who will have to submit paper documents along with a fee. If you are lucky enough and get an invite from Ontario, they will go through your documents and if satisfied, shall provide you additional 600 points, which will in-evidently secure you an ITA.

Having said that, if your score is well above 470, you will not need any nomination.

axlh17

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Is there any PNP that does not require a degree from Canada or currently residing in Canada?

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
axlh17 said:
Is there any PNP that does not require a degree from Canada or currently residing in Canada?
Ontario PNP does not require that. Others probably don't either.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
axlh17 said:
It is not necessary to have Canadian degree for all the provinces, that is why ECA is required so that the applicant's degree is assessed by WES or any other designated organisation.

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
I have created my Express Entry profile but not submitted yet. I want to know few things before submitting:
1-How can i apply for provincial nomination
2- How to register with the job bank before getting EE profile number which we can get only after submission i beleive?
3-how do i count my points if they are 400+ or not?

Thanks IA