+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program- Application Submitted on 5th April 2022- Shows still under assessment

AtulPatel

Sep 9, 2022
Hi,

I submitted my application for the Ontario PNP nomination program on 5th of April 2022, under the Human Capital- FSWP stream. The application is still showing under assessment and no actions needed from myside at the moment.

I was under the idea that it takes around 60-90 days to access the application. However, in my case it's been more than 5 months now.

Is anyone else facing similar delays in their applications?

Thanks

Atul

AtulPatel

Sep 9, 2022
Hi Tvich,

Thanks for the information. Can you further clarify on when was the assessment stage started ? 24th May ?

Thanks

Reactions: tvich

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hi,

I submitted my application for the Ontario PNP nomination program on 5th of April 2022, under the Human Capital- FSWP stream. The application is still showing under assessment and no actions needed from myside at the moment.

I was under the idea that it takes around 60-90 days to access the application. However, in my case it's been more than 5 months now.

Is anyone else facing similar delays in their applications?

Thanks

Atul
Hi!
You can join this group for timely update.
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CUdqwQnSujk1pLUIhB8Fek