amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I need to fill the part for my intention to reside in Ontario on the application form for Ontario's Human Priorities Stream.

There are:
1- One field where you can write only 2 sentences on the form
2- A document that needs to be attached explaining full details.

I have no ties to Ontario at all except for one thing:
- My company has branches there and I'm negotiating with them to transfer there, they said it's fine once I get my PR.
- I have a friend living there

How do you fill this part? Do you have any examples, please?

Thanks everyone for your help

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
amamh said:
Hey guys,

I need to fill the part for my intention to reside in Ontario on the application form for Ontario's Human Priorities Stream.

There are:
1- One field where you can write only 2 sentences on the form
2- A document that needs to be attached explaining full details.

I have no ties to Ontario at all except for one thing:
- My company has branches there and I'm negotiating with them to transfer there, they said it's fine once I get my PR.
- I have a friend living there

How do you fill this part? Do you have any examples, please?

Thanks everyone for your help
Search for my letter that i wrote specifically for this section couple of days ago.
If you cant find it, let me know and ill send you one again.

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Search for my letter that i wrote specifically for this section couple of days ago.
If you cant find it, let me know and ill send you one again.
Hey man, thanks for your help. I cannot find the post you made, the forum doesn't show me all your threads.

Btw, I have a question. Do you think there is a chance my nomination application can get rejected because I don't have strong ties to Canada and I have never been there before?

I mean, they selected me and sent me the expression of interest, so I'm assuming it must be fine, but I'm afraid I may not be able to convince them that I really want to move to Canada since I don't have actual ties there except some informal conversation with managers in my company who work in the Ontario branch to let me transfer there.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amamh said:
Hey man, thanks for your help. I cannot find the post you made, the forum doesn't show me all your threads.

Btw, I have a question. Do you think there is a chance my nomination application can get rejected because I don't have strong ties to Canada and I have never been there before?

I mean, they selected me and sent me the expression of interest, so I'm assuming it must be fine, but I'm afraid I may not be able to convince them that I really want to move to Canada since I don't have actual ties there except some informal conversation with managers in my company who work in the Ontario branch to let me transfer there.
Some members have reported receiving nominations without ever having visited Canada. If OINP only wanted applicants from within Canada, they would've made that a precondition. Give it your best shot.

All the best!

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Some members have reported receiving nominations without ever having visited Canada. If OINP only wanted applicants from within Canada, they would've made that a precondition. Give it your best shot.

All the best!
Thank you, my friend !
Today I got the last paper I needed (job ref letter) and requested a bank draft from my bank. Now I just need to add the intent letter and wait for the bank draft and send, I really hope it's all good and I get the 600 points

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
amamh said:

Here is my letter of intent,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9

Subject: Letter of Intent to Reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

I am Rafzy. At the time of my application submission, I am 28 years old male. I am well qualified applicant, with 18 years of full-time education. Currently, I hold one Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering and one Master of Science degree in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by research. I have 2 years of full-time work experience in occupation described under Skill ‘A’ of National Occupational Qualifications (NOC) 2133.

The province of Ontario is an economic and technological hub with world class universities and all type of industries including Electronics Design and Manufacturing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification code (NOC) 2133 mentioned above, my professional work experience, my linguistic abilities and my qualifications, I am very much confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

My listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in English language are Excellent as reflected by my IELTS report attached with my application. Further, I have completed all my education in English language and using English at work on daily basis.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a major role in establishing good social connections within this new community. This will not only help me to grow professionally, but will also help me in settling down and be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my uncle Mr. XXX(my mother’s real brother) is a Canadian Citizen and has been residing in Ontario since 1997 with his family. Their presence and guidance will make it much easier and simpler for me to adopt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation:

In order to prove blood relation with my uncle living in Ontario province, I am providing following documents attached and arranged in the same order as listed;
1. My Mother’s and my Uncle’s High School Certificate.
2. My Uncle’s Canadian Passport.
3. My Uncle’s Driving License.
4. My Uncle’s Ontario Province Health Card.
5. My Uncle’s Security Clearance card of Bell Canada.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the coordinates listed in my application.

Sincerely,
Rafzy

do not copy paste/edit this to make your own cause ontario govt will catch it.
This is just for your reference.

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, man, really appreciate that :) thankfully, I got my ITA without needing the nomination, just today, so i think I will just apply directly for residency without Ontario Nomination. I'm actually not sure if I should still apply for nomination

cool grumpy

Dec 20, 2016
Here is my letter of intent,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto, Ontario
M7A 2R9

Subject: Letter of Intent to Reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

I am Rafzy. At the time of my application submission, I am 28 years old male. I am well qualified applicant, with 18 years of full-time education. Currently, I hold one Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering and one Master of Science degree in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by research. I have 2 years of full-time work experience in occupation described under Skill ‘A’ of National Occupational Qualifications (NOC) 2133.

The province of Ontario is an economic and technological hub with world class universities and all type of industries including Electronics Design and Manufacturing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification code (NOC) 2133 mentioned above, my professional work experience, my linguistic abilities and my qualifications, I am very much confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

My listening, reading, writing and speaking skills in English language are Excellent as reflected by my IELTS report attached with my application. Further, I have completed all my education in English language and using English at work on daily basis.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a major role in establishing good social connections within this new community. This will not only help me to grow professionally, but will also help me in settling down and be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my uncle Mr. XXX(my mother’s real brother) is a Canadian Citizen and has been residing in Ontario since 1997 with his family. Their presence and guidance will make it much easier and simpler for me to adopt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation:

In order to prove blood relation with my uncle living in Ontario province, I am providing following documents attached and arranged in the same order as listed;
1. My Mother’s and my Uncle’s High School Certificate.
2. My Uncle’s Canadian Passport.
3. My Uncle’s Driving License.
4. My Uncle’s Ontario Province Health Card.
5. My Uncle’s Security Clearance card of Bell Canada.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the coordinates listed in my application.

Sincerely,
Rafzy

do not copy paste/edit this to make your own cause ontario govt will catch it.
This is just for your reference.
Thank you so much Rafzy ... I have a question

Do i need to include the ONIP address at the top of the letter? it looks like a formal letter that sent by regular mail right? I am asking since this letter should be submitted online right?