+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONTARIO GRADUATE DEGREE CERTIFICATION, SENIORS KINDLY HELP UR JUNIORS....!!

rakeshr

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

1.What exactly is this Ontario graduate program?
2.What certification is that finally we ll be getting for those who are pursuing this?( For example if we are doing B-tech in India we ll be getting Bachelor of Technology).
3.Whether this programs are reputed and favored among Canadian employers?
4.What are the options for getting PR for the same in one year program?

Kindly help. Thanks a lot in Advance :)

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hi Rakesh,

Can you please share the details that you have got for the questions that you have raised in this post.

It would be of great help if you can shares valuable information.

Have a great day..!!

rakeshr

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, hope u r doin good.

Well,
1.Ontario graduate program is a post graduate/ post diploma certification program which is 1 yr duration and final certification will known as Ontario Graduate Certificate in respective program for eg: Ontario Graduate Certificate in human resources management and its not equivalent to MS or MBA.
2. Its reputed and also depends on which college you are pursuing plus your LUCK :).
3. If you are looking for PR the best option is to take a 2 yr prg which will be giving you a 3 yr stay back, else in Ontario you are eligible to apply for PR via PNP if you have a permanent job offer after your course which is not an easy task.
So best options are
1. you can apply for masters which you can immediately apply for PR after completion of your studies
2. Taking a 2 year program
3. taking two 1 year prg consecutively.
and further more, for doing a prg in Ontario it will be around 13000 CAD per yr as tuition fees and expenses extra.

Hope I answered for you questions. TC.

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hey Rakesh.

My husband has 7+ years of work exp in financial services field, and is planning to go for a Graduate certificate program ontario, either in Fanshawe College or Conestoga College. our intention is to get a PR as soon as the course is done. Our consultant suggested to go for a one year programme saying that we have high chances of getting job, since we have more than 7 years work exp.

we are confused here. should my husband be going ahead with the one year program. what if he is just not able to find a job there. Please advise. Thank you very much.

also, I would be joining him after few months once his course starts. Seems, the dependant can work full time there. So, i can legally work there full time, while he is studying. Please correct if otherwise.

shebaby

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Getting a job an entry Job according to those in Canada now is a little bit though, so the best bet is for your Husband to apply for a masters program or betterstill do 2 one year program consecutively this will give him atleast 2yrs PGWP, he will have 2 year to sort his Pr out
Krups84 said:
hey Rakesh.

My husband has 7+ years of work exp in financial services field, and is planning to go for a Graduate certificate program ontario, either in Fanshawe College or Conestoga College. our intention is to get a PR as soon as the course is done. Our consultant suggested to go for a one year programme saying that we have high chances of getting job, since we have more than 7 years work exp.

we are confused here. should my husband be going ahead with the one year program. what if he is just not able to find a job there. Please advise. Thank you very much.

also, I would be joining him after few months once his course starts. Seems, the dependant can work full time there. So, i can legally work there full time, while he is studying. Please correct if otherwise.

firefox793

Sep 10, 2012
with my personal experience and being in Canada, my wife's friend studied for 2 years and got a PGWP for 1 year 9 months. So unless you do a course which itself is for 2 years ONLY then you will get a 3 year PGWP else you have a 0.01% chance of getting 2-3 years work permit. Even 1 year is enough to apply for a work permit if you have right sources and right information.
I am on a dependent visa and work full time now, however a person studying and then searching for a job is having more chance to apply for a job than a dependent coming and working again unless you get a right break.

Further questions please email me

firefox793

Sep 10, 2012
Rather than spending money for a 2 year course, I would suggest to study for a year and hire a lawyer you will spend less money than college to get a PR(Offcource certain terms and conditions apply)

There is nothing called as LUCK, GOD helps them those who help themselves.

hi, hope u r doin good.

Well,
1.Ontario graduate program is a post graduate/ post diploma certification program which is 1 yr duration and final certification will known as Ontario Graduate Certificate in respective program for eg: Ontario Graduate Certificate in human resources management and its not equivalent to MS or MBA.
2. Its reputed and also depends on which college you are pursuing plus your LUCK .
3. If you are looking for PR the best option is to take a 2 yr prg which will be giving you a 3 yr stay back, else in Ontario you are eligible to apply for PR via PNP if you have a permanent job offer after your course which is not an easy task.
So best options are
1. you can apply for masters which you can immediately apply for PR after completion of your studies
2. Taking a 2 year program
3. taking two 1 year prg consecutively.
and further more, for doing a prg in Ontario it will be around 13000 CAD per yr as tuition fees and expenses extra.

Hope I answered for you questions. TC.