+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
By the grace of ALLAH, i have landed peacefully to the land of Opportunity, CANADA,.

it took me 10 years from applying to landing :) . but the end is good and i am in Canada.

at airport i took 3 hours due to family and rush at airport otherwise it is matter of 15 minutes from landing to get out of airport.

if any one has any question let me know.

i need to ask few questions to them who have landed to Canada, please answer following:

*) i have given SIN number at airport, is this final or i would be given SIN card too ?
*) i was not asked anything at airport for PR card information or i was not told any thing about PR card. so what about PR card, would i be given PR card automatically after 3 months or i need to go somewhere and fill forms for PR card?

Thanks for answering...

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
Congrats Zain92 on achieving this lifetime opportunity. Couple of things I would need your advice on.

1. I remember you mention in past your luggage was overweight, how did you managed that, did you paid for extra luggage to airline (which airline)? Also at Karachi airport do they give you some margin on given limit like if bag is weighing 24 Kg would they allow it. Did you used carton for carrying stuff if so then how was the experience.

2. Are you staying at your relatives place? If so then how are you planning for new place for rent and if not then how did you manage initial accommodation from Pakistan

Thanks

zain92 said:
By the grace of ALLAH, i have landed peacefully to the land of Opportunity, CANADA,.

it took me 10 years from applying to landing :) . but the end is good and i am in Canada.

at airport i took 3 hours due to family and rush at airport otherwise it is matter of 15 minutes from landing to get out of airport.

i need to ask few questions to them who have landed to Canada, please answer following:

*) i have given SIN number at airport, is this final or i would be given SIN card too ?
*) i was not asked anything at airport for PR card information or i was not told any thing about PR card. so what about PR card, would i be given PR card automatically after 3 months or i need to go somewhere and fill forms for PR card?

Thanks for answering...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
SIN on paper is final
You will get PR Card on the address you provided on Toronto airport. No need to do anything
zain92 said:

Thanks for answering...

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Is there still any one left ............and waiting Visa stamp like me .

My medical done June in 2015 and still waiting for Passport request . and i am on Work permit in Canada and will expire soon..........

Zizu Bhai ......Comments

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Dear All,

I am preparing for OINP and need to know if OINP accepts ECA report from IQAS ?

It is mentioned in their Application guide but on below link -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html#display

It does not mention IQAS for foreign degrees.

Thanks
Rahul

lion_sta

Feb 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have 437 points in the Express Entry. Received an invitation to apply from Ontario and thinking about taking it since 437 isn't all that much so my chances would hopefully be higher.

Everything is clear except one thing. The funds. I don't have them in my bank yet and my salary is like 300$. Currently I have like 3000$ in the bank, but I need 12000$.

I have a relative in Canada who is ready to give it to me, not borrow, give.

As I understand that might be a problem since the Ontario Office might have a problem with them being added to my account recently.

What do you advise?

Thank you!

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
My suggestion,
Ask them to transfer small amounts in multiple break ups over a period of 6 months as having whole amount in one go might raise their eye brows and you need to provide evidence to justify those funds. Apart from CIC/Ontario office you might be interrogated by government official (especially Tax department) about this money or may need to pay tax for it.

lion_sta said:
Hello everyone,

I have 437 points in the Express Entry. Received an invitation to apply from Ontario and thinking about taking it since 437 isn't all that much so my chances would hopefully be higher.

Everything is clear except one thing. The funds. I don't have them in my bank yet and my salary is like 300$. Currently I have like 3000$ in the bank, but I need 12000$.

I have a relative in Canada who is ready to give it to me, not borrow, give.

As I understand that might be a problem since the Ontario Office might have a problem with them being added to my account recently.

What do you advise?

Thank you!

lion_sta

Feb 9, 2016
But I would really like to apply in the next 45 days to the Ontario. It's a bit too late for this option.

I wonder what I can say to convince them.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Yes, I have a good news! On 28th of Jan, 2015 I got PPR2 email from London office to send passports, two photo of each member and PPR2 letter to Islamabad office through http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/. I submitted all things to VFS Karachi office on 30th Jan, 2015. Islamabad office received my passports on 2nd of Feb, 2015 and still no response from Islamabad office.

In PPR2 they specifically informed avail you PR visa before you medical expire. My medical will expire on 5th of March, 2015 after just 27 days. Kindly inform or suggest how much time will Islamabad office will take to return my passports. I have a lots of work to do.
Which way is recommended to deliver passports to High Commission of Canada, Islamabad, for visa processing:
  • Courier (TCS)
  • CVAC, Khi (VFS Global)
In case of TCS, it is clear that passports would be delivered back to your door.

But, in case of VFS Global, shall we picked up the passports from CVAC, Khi (VFS Global) sent by High Commission of Canada, Islamabad after visa processed?

Regards.