+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
wak009 said:
Getting a PR is one thing but actually moving to Canada is a decision that needs a lot of thinking taking all aspects into consideration. Perhaps you are not aware of the Sex Education that is being taught in the schools. It will be significantly changes from Spring of 2016 and it's not age appropriate. Google and you will know what I am talking about. Some excerpt are on this site http://www.campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Sex_Ed_Curriculum. The decision is yours how you want to raise your next generation.
wak009,
Whats your take on this situation, have you/planning to move to Canada and if you have already, is it a short landing and you will never return back?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
nioo said:
Maybe it is remedical.When was your last medical?
My medical was valid till 11 July 2015.....they said they will send me another email for instructions....which I have not received yet.....may be I will receive it tomorrow....

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
They are really slow. Each step take a long time. I have done my medical about 2 months ago. No news. Don't worry niagra. Its your remedical.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
nioo said:
They are really slow. Each step take a long time. I have done my medical about 2 months ago. No news. Don't worry niagra. Its your remedial.
Yes nioo they are very slow.... I have to go through all new medical with family.......r u in Canada? and what is your VO ?

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
I am in canada. My visa office was Warsaw.
I got my pr email today.
Don't worry niagra. I hope the best for you.
This story will be finished soon.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
can anyone guide me how to carry funds from Pakistan to Canada

1) how much cash i can carry.
2) other than cash what should i carry for funds ?
3) complete procedure for funds..... i am a little bit confused....
4) should we have canadian currency demand draft or US currency demand draft ?

help please

nioo

Jun 15, 2015
Dont worry. I got my pr email but my ecas didnt changed for medicals.
Anybody knows how long it takes Ottawa to return my passport?

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
well guys... I have good news to share...

I got passport request in 3rd week of october, got is stamped in 8 days time, did the flag poling last week, and finally have my PR.

Flagpoling went smooth. Drove through rainbow bridge, u turned from USA, 3 1/2 hr. of wait at canadian side, and I had my CoPR papers signed/stamped. I was asked two questions only.... whether I have been convicted of any offense in Canada, or charged with an offence... I replied no to both questions and I was all set to go.

So the 9 year 2 months journey finally comes to an end. Thank you all, specially CanadaVisa, Campbell Cohen for providing us this platform where we could share our pains, fears, questions and joys.

O Canada...
zizu

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Zizu ,

thanks for sharing you journey in becoming permanent resident of Canada. Many heartiest congratulations from me and our brothers here on this forum.

I have one question, yesterday i received email

Dear Applicant .............

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. You must now complete the

following actions within 30 days of the date of this correspondence so that your permanent

resident visa(s) can be issued.

***This letter is meant only for applicants residing in Pakistan. If you received

this letter and do not reside in Pakistan, please contact our office for further

instructions.***

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ remaining mail deleted \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have written to them that I am currently in Canada and would like to request instructions from With in Canada.

Kindly let me know how many days does LVO takes to reply. Did you also receive such e-mail ???

Kindly share your experience.

Regards
Ahmed.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
ahmedhuang said:
Zizu ,

thanks for sharing you journey in becoming permanent resident of Canada. Many heartiest congratulations from me and our brothers here on this forum.

I have one question, yesterday i received email

Dear Applicant .............

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. You must now complete the

following actions within 30 days of the date of this correspondence so that your permanent

resident visa(s) can be issued.

***This letter is meant only for applicants residing in Pakistan. If you received

this letter and do not reside in Pakistan, please contact our office for further

instructions.***

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ remaining mail deleted \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I have written to them that I am currently in Canada and would like to request instructions from With in Canada.

Kindly let me know how many days does LVO takes to reply. Did you also receive such e-mail ???

Kindly share your experience.

Regards
Ahmed.
Dear Ahmed mark urgent in subject field otherwise you will get response in 28 days.....This is new issue as i am residing in Pakistan.....plz keep us update......

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
Guys,

Thanks to Almighty Allah, I have received passport submission request from LVO but there are couple of queries on which I need experts opinion (zain, Islamabad786, Ahmed, nioo anyone else)

1. Please tell me VFS VAC center location (in Karachi) as I heard they are not located near Bahria Complex anymore. Also tell me how did you entered details in Appendix A electronically. Any other info/help like parking, best time to reach there would be appreciated too.

2. Important One - I haven't done my degree evaluation from any of the authorized body WES/ICAS and need to know is it very important to be completed (for job) before moving or is it a good to have in Canada

Thanks