15-08-2014
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
15-08-2012
Dear Friends,

What should be next Steps? Is PCC from Saudi Arabia will be required?

Below is my summary of events:

CIC Status:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2013.
We started processing your application on January 15, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on August 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on August 24, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Provincial Nomination Ontario Progress:
March 2012: Application Submitted
August 2012: Interview Conducted
September 2012: Additional Documentation Receipt Confirmation
September 2012: Nomination Received

PR Application Progress:
March 2013: Application Submitted
April 2013: Application Receipt Confirmation
January 2014: Processing Started
January 2014: Additional Documents & Payment Request
April 2014: Additional Documents & Payment Receipt Confirmation
August 2014: CV and Experience Letter Request
August 2014: Case forwarded to CPC CTD Ottawa
January 2015: PPR1 (Passport, Height & Eye Colour) Request
March 2015: PPC (Police Certificate) Request
April 2015: PPC (Police Certificate) Receipt
June 2015: Intimated that I have moved to Saudi Arabia for Work
July 2015: Relocation to Saudi Arabia Updated
August 2015: Received New Medical Request
August 2015: Received New IMM0008, Schedule 4, Schedule A, Family and Travel Information Request
September 2015: Submitted New Medical
September 2015: Submitted New Documentation Requested

Regards,
Murtaza

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
by the grace of Allah i have recieved PPR . i dont know it is ppr1 or ppr2 but they have asked me to send passport to Islamabad through VFS service...

thank you for all your support and prayers...

so any comments on this?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
by the grace of Allah i have recieved PPR . i dont know it is ppr1 or ppr2 but they have asked me to send passport to Islamabad through VFS service...

so any comments on this?
tHIS IS GREAT NEWS......BEST OF LUCK .....IT IS PPR 2.....

ahmedhuang

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Mubarak Zain,

GUYS :
In the month of OCT-SEP i got email from CIC to undergo medicals re assessment, RCMP police certificate, updated forms etc.
on 5th August i got email concerning missing months in Schedule A, on 9th CIC LVO received those updated forms that i sent. I called twice on Help Centre the agent told me that your case has been transfered to your visa office.

my question is my case is on the verge of PPR2 however its been almost 60 days i haven't heard anything from my LVO. how much time should i wait before i write back to LDN VO. ???

Regards and thanks in advance for the reply.

Ahmed.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:

so any comments on this?
Dear Zain what other documents they have asked beside PP......Like bank statements,PCC etc......

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
i need to know what is the step by step procedure to send passport through VFS to Islamabad . urgent please

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
i need to know what is the step by step procedure to send passport through VFS to Islamabad . urgent please
ear Zain when you submit your passport along with required documents you will be informed everything through their sms services..for example,your application is processed,Visa has been issued ,passport received like that.....this what I come to know through different sources.....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
they have sent me a form about height and eyes color and i need to submit that form with passport. i need to ask should i fill that form manually or electronically to send along passport. that form is in pdf.

aptr1992

Dec 19, 2014
zain92 said:

so any comments on this?
Zain,

Its good to hear about it. From which VO have you received this email and when did you had your re-assessment/re-medical. Have you received any document attached with that email?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
they have sent me a form about height and eyes color and i need to submit that form with passport. i need to ask should i fill that form manually or electronically to send along passport. that form is in pdf.
I think you should fill the forms electronically,because it is more clear than hand writing....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
but it is in PDF not in doc . i want to send passport tomorrow. please let me know as soon as possible. how to fill that attached form to send with passport for my height and eyes colors

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
but it is in PDF not in doc . i want to send passport tomorrow. please let me know as soon as possible. how to fill that attached form to send with passport for my height and eyes colors
Take your forms to any good composing shop where shop may have facility of electronic type writing.......

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear All..

I have sent my passport , now lets see when they will returns ..

I need lots of questions coming into my mind.... please let me know following :

1) do you know guys any link from where i can get information regarding "before coming to Canada what should we prepare for" ?

2) the fund we need to show at the Canadian airport, how can we take those funds with me, i want to know details, any information or any link from where i can get information ?

3) what airlines you suggest to ask from Pakistan to Toronto and in which month. ?

4) details of living cost in Toronto, any link or information ?

5) i am on job and the timing of my job is from 9 am to 8 pm but mostly i reach home around 10 pm. i dont know when i will receive my passport back and how much time they will give me to land in Canada. i dont have time due to office timing to plan my life to prepare things to land in Canada. some people are saying just leave the job and start preparation but some people are saying that dont leave until you receive VISA.. what will you suggest ? i am asking this because lets suppose, they will return my passport on 15-Nov-2015. it might be possible that i will get seats for 20 or 25-Nov-2015.. so there would be very less time to prepare things and plan things for Canada. hat you people suggest now... if i leave job now and if there is delay in returning of passport then if i apply again i might get job soon for the same salary... so ? ? ? ?

tintin27

May 28, 2014
Hi Zain92,
I have just completed the landing formality at Toronto 2 weeks back. Some of the things will help you prepare for your visit to Canada.
1. Please note, they are very strict on the visa expiry date which is linked with the medical expiry date. So, if your medical expires in 1 month, you might get one month to do your landing.
2. When you receive your passport, you will get a form and the list of documents needed when you travel. Basically, you need to carry that form, bank account statements, and the list of goods that need to be declared while bringing them now or later.

3. Overall the process is extremely smooth as I have faced while landing with my family including my 9 month old baby. The officers are extremely professional and helpful. It might take you 2 hrs to complete the formality but by the time you are done, they have completed your PR card application, ur SIN which will be given as well as customs declaration print out. I was at your situation this time last month regarding what to carry and how stressful the process can be. I carried my bank statements, birth certificate, marriage certificate just to be safe.. however, the officers didnt ask anything. Just the landing document which u will receive with your passport. Make sure you declare if you carry over $10K CAD in cash or cheques. Same with customs, they will check your list, fill up a form and then give you a printed invoice which u need to carry when u bring ur goods to Canada.
Relax, unlike our application processes which are so time consuming, the officers at the airport know what they are doing and you will get virtually all formalities done at the airport (no need to visit the immigration offices once in Canada for applying for PR card , SIN etc) . Just make sure you arrive well before the visa expiry date to get ur formalities completed as the Visa cant be extended.