Nomination Certificate received: Sep 2012
Medical Done: Sep - 2013
OWP Issued Oct - 2013
Arrived Canada on OWP: April - 2014
RPR required F Fee Sent for PR (with updated docs): July - 2014
QA Started: Aug - 2014
QA Done: Jan - 2015
Returned back to Pakistan: Jan - 2015
They Required RPRF fee again (with updated docs): Jun - 2015 (They returned my prev RPRF Draft)
Re-Medical required and Done: 29-Jun-2015
PPR issued: 13-Aug-2015

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi all ..
By the grace if Allah ..today I received the family passports returned with visa stamped and the COPR document ..now i want to know how to schedule an appointment with an immogration office ..i know there is a boarders office at Niagara falls ..shall I simply go there or should I schedule it with that office first ?

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi all ..
By the grace if Allah ..today I received the family passports returned with visa stamped and the COPR document ..now i want to know how to schedule an appointment with an immogration office ..i know there is a boarders office at Niagara falls ..shall I simply go there or should I schedule it with that office first ?
There is NO scheduling of the appointment.
You (with all family members) have to go past the Canadian border into US via the Rainbow bridge at Niagara.
I am not sure if you can take the car.
My son crossed by foot and returned by foot. It took over 3 hours at the immigration in the last week of May.
re-entry at Canada Side takes the most time.
You need to carry All passports; All COPR docs; all other relevant papers.
Take enough USD and CAD cash for food/water while waiting at the immigration office.
hope this helps

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Indian applicant said:
There is NO scheduling of the appointment.
You (with all family members) have to go past the Canadian border into US via the Rainbow bridge at Niagara.
I am not sure if you can take the car.
My son crossed by foot and returned by foot. It took over 3 hours at the immigration in the last week of May.
re-entry at Canada Side takes the most time.
You need to carry All passports; All COPR docs; all other relevant papers.
Take enough USD and CAD cash for food/water while waiting at the immigration office.
hope this helps
Thank you so much for the details..By the way I am in there already :)

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Guys now I am done with landing ..so now i want to know how to get the PR card ?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
one of my friend has been asked that he has a 1 month gap between two jobs last year and now his VO is asking what he was doing in that month, Now he is confused that what should he reply to his VO:

if he replies following then ...

1) unemployed and looking for a job - then his VO will why were you unemployed?
2) doing one month course - then his VO will ask why you did not tell us this before
3) travelling to another city - then they will ask for reason and proofs...

please advise so that he will be sending proper and valid response.

thanks

Iranica

Apr 30, 2015
zain92 said:
one of my friend has been asked that he has a 1 month gap between two jobs last year and now his VO is asking what he was doing in that month, Now he is confused that what should he reply to his VO:

if he replies following then ...

1) unemployed and looking for a job - then his VO will why were you unemployed?
2) doing one month course - then his VO will ask why you did not tell us this before
3) travelling to another city - then they will ask for reason and proofs...

please advise so that he will be sending proper and valid response.
Hi,
I think there is no need to be worried. They have asked this for completing their forms and your friend should reply and tell them the truth.

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi All

As I posted the good news a week back that london vo asked me to submit passport (PPR). but 2 days back they again sent me email that i should ignore that email and submit RCMP Police certificate with submission of finger prints. I am in Pakistan. Can any body has this experience of applying RCMP Police certificate while out side canada.

While i already sent RCMP police certificate along with my documents when they required with medical call though that was generated with out conducting any finger print. RCMP did not ask me to submit finger print at that time.

As per CIC website, I need to contact RCMP accredited third party agencies to send them finger prints on paper certified by my local police jurisdiction.

I contacted police station regarding this but they said that they do not have any facility or provision to certify my finger prints before sending it to accredited agency in canada who will then accept and digitize my finger prints and send it to RCMP to generate Police certificate.

Any person from Pakistan has this experience who can guide me. VO has given me 30 days to send this certificate.

I am much worried. Please suggest in this regard. I think this process will never end.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
salooni said:
Hi All

As I posted the good news a week back that london vo asked me to submit passport (PPR). but 2 days back they again sent me email that i should ignore that email and submit RCMP Police certificate with submission of finger prints. I am in Pakistan. Can any body has this experience of applying RCMP Police certificate while out side canada.

While i already sent RCMP police certificate along with my documents when they required with medical call though that was generated with out conducting any finger print. RCMP did not ask me to submit finger print at that time.

As per CIC website, I need to contact RCMP accredited third party agencies to send them finger prints on paper certified by my local police jurisdiction.

I contacted police station regarding this but they said that they do not have any facility or provision to certify my finger prints before sending it to accredited agency in canada who will then accept and digitize my finger prints and send it to RCMP to generate Police certificate.

Any person from Pakistan has this experience who can guide me. VO has given me 30 days to send this certificate.

Dear Salooni I think you better get information from any professional consultant.....
I don't know what will happen with my case....I have sent my all PPR1 required documents 50 days back no news so far......but still hoping for best.....

I am much worried. Please suggest in this regard. I think this process will never end.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
my eCas has been updated. i dont know when because after many weeks i just opened my eCas status.

* We sent you correspondence on xxxxxx If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

* We sent you correspondence on xxxxxxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline

What does it mean now ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
zain92 said:
my eCas has been updated. i dont know when because after many weeks i just opened my eCas status.

* We sent you correspondence on xxxxxx If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

* We sent you correspondence on xxxxxxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline

What does it mean now ?
Hi Zain
Did they ask you to provide any mew documents..but that is good it means they are working on finizsing your application ..just keep patient

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi All
I have been following this forum for almost 3 years ..It has been almost one of my daily tasks to check replies on this forum..I am so thankful for everyone for your support ..this forum was of great help to me during the process of filling applications or through hard times of waiting ..thank you all and wish you l the best ..I hope that everyone will get approval and all the best

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:

What does it mean now ?
Dear Zain I have seen same kind of note on my e case also......I believe as status updated one gets something with in few days...Be prepare for good news on Monday.....Inshallah.....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Thank you all for replying me on this.....

Yes niagra, but i am thinking for the email or letter for " digital finger prints" or remedical, because my medical is expired in this month ....