19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
Nasirali said:
Brother, I received new Ontario pnp nomination certificate which is not eligible for express entry visa immigration. I have to reapply to cic and they also offer owp for two years.
hi nasirali....

if such thing is happening ...what about ielts. i got 6.5 in june 2012.
what u suggest ...may i have a new ielts with required band to apply for cic along with new nomination
pls suggest

Sycanada

May 1, 2015
Iranica said:
No, for me, it's about IELTS issue.
I had got 6 at the time of applying for PNP and they had accepted it.
After QA , they wanted me to allay their concerns about my English score, so I sent an IELTS certificate with 7 bandscore.
Iranica, I have the same ielts issue. Can you tell me when did You send new ielts report to PNP office? Have you received any response from the officer?

Iranica

Apr 30, 2015
Sycanada said:
Iranica, I have the same ielts issue. Can you tell me when did You send new ielts report to PNP office? Have you received any response from the officer?
I sent it on January 2015 after receiving an email which had given a 30 days deadline to send documentations about my English skills.
I am waiting to receive their package and instruction by mail, because they wanted my full complete address and so, I have not written any letter to the officer but my friend has sent an email as I had written in last posts.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
ballutaran said:
hi nasirali....

if such thing is happening ...what about ielts. i got 6.5 in june 2012.
what u suggest ...may i have a new ielts with required band to apply for cic along with new nomination
pls suggest
My IELTS result was 6 in 2012. I received a concern/objection email about English skills from Ontario pnp and resubmitted the IELTS result.
It is better you should confirm from pnp officer.

Sycanada

May 1, 2015
Nasirali said:
My IELTS result was 6 in 2012. I received a concern/objection email about English skills from Ontario pnp and resubmitted the IELTS result.
It is better you should confirm from pnp officer.
Nasirali and iranica, are you guys living and working in Canada now?

Iranica

Apr 30, 2015
Sycanada said:
Nasirali and iranica, are you guys living and working in Canada now?
No, I am not living in Canada, but I am going to request a work permit after receiving their package, because it will take too much time to wait for another three years.

wak009

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
****Guys I have sort of good news for ADVO applicants*****

I have just checked the ECAS and saw that my status that was in "Application Received" status for the last one year has changed back to "In Process"...Alhamdolillah!

I wish all other applicants all the best. Will keep you posted on the progress.

PheonixZZ

Jul 17, 2014
Mohareb said:
It Looks that ADVO finally moved, I got documents to redo my medical tests that was already expired in Jan 2015. Not Bad ... I just hope they do not ask for new PCCs from all countries again.
Hi All,

Alhamdulillah......, after Looooong 10 years of waiting from 2005 to 2015 , I have finally received an email from ADVO, Abu Dhabi Visa office to send the passports along with 2 photos and Right of Permenant Resident fees. Interestingly enough, CIC had already stated my Visa expiry date on the letter which was about 40 days from the date of receiving the letter.

Posting this to keep all rest of ADVO PNP FSW Pilot fellows updated.

It will be very very helpful, If any of this forum members belonging to ADVO can share how many days ADVO office took exactly to return the stamped passports back from the date of receiving.

Wish you all the best!!

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dear PheonixZZ... congratulations dear....

i am also 2005 candidate...

did you get PPR1 or you got direct PASSPORT REQUEST?
when your medical is going to expire

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Thanks for your feedback, I have done exactly the same ... How do I know the email of my case officer ? I sent to the general email of my Visa Office ...

gurhehar said:
I got an email from my visa office to redo the medicals. I was given new IME nos for myself and my family. I have already discussed this issue earlier that these new forms were not seen on the panel doctor system as my old medicals had not expired then. I wrote to my visa officer and then he send us an email for reassessment rather than to do whole medicals again.

I think if there is any confusion, you can write to your visa officer, giving him the reference of this email you got from cic. Maybe he will send you a medical reassessment if required at this stage.

PheonixZZ

Jul 17, 2014
zain92 said:

Thanks Zain, I have not received PPR1, CIC directly sent me the request to send passport and our medicals are expiring in start of June.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Hi ADVO victims, I received an email asking me to send them my contact details and to pay The RPRF fees ... They did not ask about my passports or Photos ...

PheonixZZ said:
Hi All,

Alhamdulillah......, after Looooong 10 years of waiting from 2005 to 2015 , I have finally received an email from ADVO, Abu Dhabi Visa office to send the passports along with 2 photos and Right of Permenant Resident fees. Interestingly enough, CIC had already stated my Visa expiry date on the letter which was about 40 days from the date of receiving the letter.

Posting this to keep all rest of ADVO PNP FSW Pilot fellows updated.

It will be very very helpful, If any of this forum members belonging to ADVO can share how many days ADVO office took exactly to return the stamped passports back from the date of receiving.

Wish you all the best!!

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
What is the difference between PPR1 and PPR2 ?!

zain92 said:

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
ballutaran said:
hi niagra...
I got email about degree issue in 19 jan. 15 about 2 year bachelor and 2 year master. not having 3 year degree required for ontario pnp
I replied on 15 feb 2015 and submitted my WES assessment equaling to canada 4 year bachelor degree...
so now lets see what will happen.
I got same concern email from ON PNP and replied them via email but not get any response. But in the end got PPR1 & 2 and finally got PR. I know two more people who got degree related concerns and got PR.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
In PPR1 you are asked to provide passport data including height, eye color. It is followed by PPR2 (within 45 days) where you have to send CHC passports along with photgraphs and updated information chart
Mohareb said:
What is the difference between PPR1 and PPR2 ?!