+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Well I think the VOs and CIC won't have any information. I wont be surprised if ON PNP Office dont have a clue either. Its with CPC Ottawa (I hope I got that right).
:)

longlongwait

Oct 13, 2014
kaka188 said:
Well I think the VOs and CIC won't have any information. I wont be surprised if ON PNP Office dont have a clue either. Its with CPC Ottawa (I hope I got that right).
:)
yea, LVO or Toronto offices do not have any info; because i was asked by Ottawa office to send additional documents directly to them; after they received my medicals.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
are you in Canada on OWP or you have not applied for it?
longlongwait said:
yea, LVO or Toronto offices do not have any info; because i was asked by Ottawa office to send additional documents directly to them; after they received my medicals.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
After studing the policies and procedures of the immigration process if Canada during a long wait of almost 10 years, I guess the best job for all of us once we land to Ontario is to work as immigration officers for CIC itself or immigration lawyers. We are excellent at Admission criteria, eligibility, admissability "low and high risk", security clearnace, cultural ties and many many principles.

Also, deep understanding of Operational Bulletins and Quality Assurance programs across several agencies VO, CIO, CBSA, CPP-O ...

It took me 4 years to get a bachelor and 3 years to Master my profession that I can make a living with but it took me 10 years to go to Canada and still Researching .... :)

islamabad786 said:
@ salooni
It seems like tightening the security criteria on applicant rather than scrutinizing eligibility criteria as documents they requested are related to present Ontario PNP selection criteria. CBSA is Canada Border Services Agency. There is confusion as security checks are already part of processing for all applicants on CIC level. Why these additional security checks are imposed on Ontario PNP applicants only at this stage. If It is true then there may be other pilot project tools being developed for other stages of processing as well using the data of Ontario PNP applicants. We don't know where this whole thing ends

I found Operational Bulletin 305 - May 6, 2011 describing salooni points
Processing Appeal Allowed Cases Pilot at the Case Processing Centre-Ottawa

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305.asp

salooni could you reveal the source of your information if different from above as above Bulletin is quite old and is valid for Family Class Applicant - Appeal Processing

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Well said Mohreab! How true !
Also experience about changing queues; belived the promise about expedited process; refunds from CIC and many more, making the most eligible for CPC/CIO or PNP offices.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Many of you people have sent query to know about files @ OTTAWA and to LVO.

1) please give me email address where to send query to both of above-mentioned offices.
2) if someone has sent query to CIC too please share the CIC email address too to send query.

Thank you.

conclusion...

I have been reading cases from 2012 and i have observed that there are many many cases OTTAWA completed and finalised cases in the last 3 months and passport requested to in last 2 months and VISA issued in the last month of medical expiration and people was supposed to pack up their life and buy tickets and travel to canada with in one last month ..

as this is my friend personal case that he travelled to Canada in last August 2 months ago and he was just given 2 month time to pack life and travell to canada . his medical was about to expire in August and he was given VISA in JULY . BUT HE WAS NOT FROM FSW...

as most of us and our medical done in MAY, JUNE AND JULY so if i put all our cases in OTTAWA behaviour and their speed so i think we need to wait till next MAY JUNE AND JULY..... i pray i am wrong and we will get our PPR request and VISA with in 6 months...

comments would be appreciated from you people.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Seriously ... If we were not picked up by Ontario Opportunities and withdrawn ... Our NOCs are still in demand ... If we applied as part of 2009 Skilled Workers Stream, we would have landed by now ... In the complete history of Canada Immigration, I do not think any stream lasted for that long ...

Indian applicant said:
Well said Mohreab! How true !
Also experience about changing queues; belived the promise about expedited process; refunds from CIC and many more, making the most eligible for CPC/CIO or PNP offices.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
My medical was done on 02 January 2014 ... there was one person done it on October 2013 ...

They would ask us to redo it again ... :)

zain92 said:

1) please give me email address where to send query to both of above-mentioned offices.
2) if someone has sent query to CIC too please share the CIC email address too to send query.

Thank you.

conclusion...

I have been reading cases from 2012 and i have observed that there are many many cases OTTAWA completed and finalised cases in the last 3 months and passport requested to in last 2 months and VISA issued in the last month of medical expiration and people was supposed to pack up their life and buy tickets and travel to canada with in one last month ..

as this is my friend personal case that he travelled to Canada in last August 2 months ago and he was just given 2 month time to pack life and travell to canada . his medical was about to expire in August and he was given VISA in JULY . BUT HE WAS NOT FROM FSW...

as most of us and our medical done in MAY, JUNE AND JULY so if i put all our cases in OTTAWA behaviour and their speed so i think we need to wait till next MAY JUNE AND JULY..... i pray i am wrong and we will get our PPR request and VISA with in 6 months...

comments would be appreciated from you people.

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
Mohareb said:
My medical was done on 02 January 2014 ... there was one person done it on October 2013 ...

They would ask us to redo it again ... :)
Medical expiration is normal. I did it first time in May,2013 and then again May,2014 for myself and my wife. Second time they exempt my children.

Initially I was also thinking that medical expire in one year is some kind of deadline for CIC too but it is not.

Imran

zain92

Nov 27, 2012

Thank you.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LVO: Use same email address (LVO) that sent you the request for additonal docs back in August. I got reply after 40 days.
OTTAWA: Same email address as given in the letter for additional docs request - I have not got any reply from them

I do not expect any progress in the case until ongoing Ontario PNP QA project is completed to their satisfaction

zain92 said:

Thank you.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Did any one get any call or email from CIC, ONPNP PR OTTAWA...

on other forum people got calls from ONPNP... did any one here get the same calls or emails?

they are also saying that this QA program would be / may be finished in next month too.....

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
zain92 said:
Did any one get any call or email from CIC, ONPNP PR OTTAWA...

on other forum people got calls from ONPNP... did any one here get the same calls or emails?

they are also saying that this QA program would be / may be finished in next month too.....
Asslam o alikum,
Zain,

Who is saying this QA Program is ending next month? where did you get this news? Its a good news I believe since it will end up all this confusion going on these days..

By the way I don't think anyone has been contacted via call or mail because since the start of this QA everyone is silence and waiting for the outcome of this process...Not even VO knows anything...

Regards
Ahmed321

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
oh my God oh my God oh my God...

i received call today but i was not able to talk to him due to too much noise on phone in line and then he said i would call you again tomorrow.....

what do you say guys.... ?