Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
I contacted London visa office as I got multiple medical requests. They reply me back that the additional information is pending otherwise we need nothing from you. This additional info looks me very important.

Imran

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
You mean LVO is waiting for the outcome of additional docs that you submitted to CPC-Ottawa?
Have you receive verification call or email from PNP office like other applicants?
Imran775 said:
I contacted London visa office as I got multiple medical requests. They reply me back that the additional information is pending otherwise we need nothing from you. This additional info looks me very important.

Imran

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well dear at that time they need additional documents , but now we have send all additional documents and submitted our PR fee ........
and finally we submitted once again some extra/ additional documents after receiving QA email, whats update after this email.....

Have you contact after this email...........

if yes , what updates

Imran775 said:

Imran

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
islamabad786 said:
You mean LVO is waiting for the outcome of additional docs that you submitted to CPC-Ottawa?
Have you receive verification call or email from PNP office like other applicants?
Yes, LVO was aware that additional docs was pending on my side. It does not looks me QA exercise. It seems to me this exercise is to access FSW pilot phase.

I do not get verification from Ottawa and I do not ask for it yet.

Imran

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi All
Guys be ready for long wait and never expect PR will be in our hand within some months. It may be half year long wait.

I am not dissappointing anyone rather giving facts to avoid further frustration. CPC ottawa after requiring additional documents uses to perform following steps.

Phase 1 – File Creation
Period: 5 Months

Step Action
1 CBSA forwards the paper file to CPP-O.
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file, initiates mandatory checks (security checks only) and forwards the file to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor during this phase to avoid confusion for the client.
During Phase 1, CPP-O will develop quality assurance tools for this pilot and create guidelines to help triage files into different risk categories, with the assistance of Operational Management and Coordination (OMC) Branch and International Region.

Phase 2 – Full Processing of Cases

Step Action
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file and initiates mandatory checks (security checks only).
3.a For files with relatively low admissibility risks, CPP-O will process cases to final decision. Permanent Resident Visas and Confirmations of Permanent Residence will be printed at the visa office. CPP-O will retain the file.
3.b For files with complex admissibility risks, the files will be sent to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor to avoid confusion for the client.

CPP-O will send a copy of the IAD decision to the relevant visa office for those cases which CPP-O will process to final decision.

I wish we would get PR soon but this may be wish only rest the facts are described above.

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
So That Mean we have to go for medical again.....
mine was done in 25 oct. 2013

........ :'(

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Since when should we start counting the half year ?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
@ salooni
It seems like tightening the security criteria on applicant rather than scrutinizing eligibility criteria as documents they requested are related to present Ontario PNP selection criteria. CBSA is Canada Border Services Agency. There is confusion as security checks are already part of processing for all applicants on CIC level. Why these additional security checks are imposed on Ontario PNP applicants only at this stage. If It is true then there may be other pilot project tools being developed for other stages of processing as well using the data of Ontario PNP applicants. We don't know where this whole thing ends

I found Operational Bulletin 305 - May 6, 2011 describing salooni points
Processing Appeal Allowed Cases Pilot at the Case Processing Centre-Ottawa

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305.asp

salooni could you reveal the source of your information if different from above as above Bulletin is quite old and is valid for Family Class Applicant - Appeal Processing

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
God knows better what would happen.. but i dont agree with SALOONI.....

as far as i think that many of the TRV and PR applications are sent to OTTAWA for final stages just to pass green signals to the VOs. we might get PPR with in 2 to 4 months becoz it's already 2 months passed our applications have been transfered to OTTAWA.....

hoping in next 3 months...

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
salooni said:
Hi All
Guys be ready for long wait and never expect PR will be in our hand within some months. It may be half year long wait.

I am not dissappointing anyone rather giving facts to avoid further frustration. CPC ottawa after requiring additional documents uses to perform following steps.

Phase 1 – File Creation

Step Action
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file, initiates mandatory checks (security checks only) and forwards the file to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor during this phase to avoid confusion for the client.
During Phase 1, CPP-O will develop quality assurance tools for this pilot and create guidelines to help triage files into different risk categories, with the assistance of Operational Management and Coordination (OMC) Branch and International Region.

Step Action
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file and initiates mandatory checks (security checks only).
3.a For files with relatively low admissibility risks, CPP-O will process cases to final decision. Permanent Resident Visas and Confirmations of Permanent Residence will be printed at the visa office. CPP-O will retain the file.
3.b For files with complex admissibility risks, the files will be sent to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor to avoid confusion for the client.

CPP-O will send a copy of the IAD decision to the relevant visa office for those cases which CPP-O will process to final decision.

I wish we would get PR soon but this may be wish only rest the facts are described above.
I thought that was for Processing Appeal Allowed Cases Pilot at the Case Processing Centre-Ottawahttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob305.asp

where are you getting this information from, so are we looking at ten months if so starting when june or did they start earlier, if so then I would say another 5-6 months

traxton

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
salooni said:
Hi All

Phase 1 – File Creation

Step Action

Step Action

Based on the timeline, for those of us who were contacted for additional information/documents mean that we are entering "Phase 2" of the processing?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I emailed LVO querying the status of my application this week and received the reply today.

"Please be advised that your application remains in process. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time required to process your application at this time."

So LVO/CIC does not know what is going on and they are waiting for updates from Ontario PNP office

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
really tension............

islamabad786 said:
I emailed LVO querying the status of my application this week and received the reply today.

"Please be advised that your application remains in process. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time required to process your application at this time."

So LVO/CIC does not know what is going on and they are waiting for updates from Ontario PNP office