18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Imran775 said:
Today I received an email from NDVO (although my visa office is London) regarding re-assessment of medical as my previous medical exam is going to be expire.

Can someone tell me while medical re-assessment, is it normal IME # will be change. Secondly they do not asked to re-medical for my children age less than 6 years.

Thank you,
M. Imran
I got the same email this week asking stating:

“The results of initial medical examinations for yourself and your family has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for your self and your spouse:

• Chest Xray with report
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419).
• Duly completed Re-assessment Form"

Same question about no kids being asked for medical ??? Plus how much will the validity be extended..3 months or 1 year. Would appreciate if someone knows about this and can respond.

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
rp_tp said:
Congrats

Would like to know is there any time period that during particular time you should be there and stay..or you can just complete stamping formalities and come back to your residence country and go back later when needed.
You can do stamping and go back, however PR card delivers in 2 to 3 months, which is required to do re-entry to canada.
They don't deliver it outside canada.
In case if you want to come to canada and not received PR card, then you have to apply for travel document (CAD 50) in your country of residence visa office.
Different offices has different processing time for Travel Document.

Hope I have answered your query :)

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
MuhammadFahad said:
I got the same email this week asking stating:

“The results of initial medical examinations for yourself and your family has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for your self and your spouse:

• Chest Xray with report
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419).
• Duly completed Re-assessment Form"

Same question about no kids being asked for medical ??? Plus how much will the validity be extended..3 months or 1 year. Would appreciate if someone knows about this and can respond.
I think because x-Ray is not applicable for kids. They have already done your blood work, they only worried TB related deceases which spread very fast.

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi All

I am back again. I arrived in Canada on 8 April, and planning to get my family here after 2-3 months after getting some job. I welcome all and thanks to all buddies for sharing such usefull information.

I am on OWP with 2 years expiry and i have submitted my PR application last year along with my application of OWP.

I want to clarify how much time is left for us (Pakistani) to get PR status. Some one told me that we have to wait for further 52 months and this is very disappointing to me because in this way I can not afford to be here for long time as worker while I know that benefits in OWP are lesser than PR and I have only 6 months left to leave my previous employer in Pakistan. (I am on official leaves). Can any body clarify that how much we should wait further? Logically, i dont think that London visa office will put us for further long and patient less wait.

Thanks in advance.

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
salooni said:
Hi All

I am back again. I arrived in Canada on 8 April, and planning to get my family here after 2-3 months after getting some job. I welcome all and thanks to all buddies for sharing such usefull information.

I am on OWP with 2 years expiry and i have submitted my PR application last year along with my application of OWP.

I want to clarify how much time is left for us (Pakistani) to get PR status. Some one told me that we have to wait for further 52 months and this is very disappointing to me because in this way I can not afford to be here for long time as worker while I know that benefits in OWP are lesser than PR and I have only 6 months left to leave my previous employer in Pakistan. (I am on official leaves). Can any body clarify that how much we should wait further? Logically, i dont think that London visa office will put us for further long and patient less wait.

Thanks in advance.
Don't get disappointed, it's good that you are on vacation and have existing job.
inshallah you will get job soon.

What is your current status? Have you received medical request etc ?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salooni said:
Hi All

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry, Search some old posts in this thread you will find a post where it is mentioned that there is a provision that your OWP can be extended further ( Bridging Work Permit ) up to 2 more years if your PR Application is in Progress. I searched Google and following are some links I could find, See if these links are applicable to your status.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2012-12-17.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

Above OB is expired and following is the new OB

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

But please be aware that the CIC laws keep on changing from time to time, things which are applicable today might not be applicable tomorrow or some better things are available Tomorrow. Consider your personal circumstances and take your wise decision accordingly.

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,Finally after a extremely painful wait of 3 months, I received my visa today.
So happy. Now next hurdle. Making the plans to go and finding job there...

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
canimmigrate said:
Guys,Finally after a extremely painful wait of 3 months, I received my visa today.
So happy. Now next hurdle. Making the plans to go and finding job there...
Congrats!!!

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hi O_Canada & others who've completed landing process.

Please share that, in the PR documents whether our first landing date is mentioned anywhere?
I came to know that they put current date as original landing date.

This makes impact on citizenship days' calculator. Because OWP days count, each day as a half day in the citizenship calculation.
These days are useful especially when citizenship laws change every couple of years like this year government already increased day count.

However it's long term concern for us but it may impact on several other things which we can't imagine like pension calculation or any other...

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Congrats for all of you!

I have been out of the loop, what is Ontario's FSW Pilot program? I'm here as an international student.

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
chintan_155 said:
Hi O_Canada & others who've completed landing process.

Please share that, in the PR documents whether our first landing date is mentioned anywhere?
I came to know that they put current date as original landing date.

This makes impact on citizenship days' calculator. Because OWP days count, each day as a half day in the citizenship calculation.
These days are useful especially when citizenship laws change every couple of years like this year government already increased day count.

However it's long term concern for us but it may impact on several other things which we can't imagine like pension calculation or any other...
Yes first landing mentioned as OWP entry and there is separate date for PR entry.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear your received a medical request from new Delhi visa office because New Delhi ( India ) received our medical request .that's why you received medical request from New deli visa office .so be relax .

dear , can you please tell me , after receiving medical test email , now what is your online application status at www.cic.gc.ca, still application received or changed ........

take care

Imran775 said:
Today I received an email from NDVO (although my visa office is London) regarding re-assessment of medical as my previous medical exam is going to be expire.

Can someone tell me while medical re-assessment, is it normal IME # will be change. Secondly they do not asked to re-medical for my children age less than 6 years.

Thank you,
M. Imran