NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hi rp_tp,

We have to send plain photocopies of the documents (Notarized copy) not required.
I asked this question to Srilanka visa office & they replied this information.
We have to mail documents to them (i.e. not email). I did the same.

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
rp_tp said:
Hi Chintan

Any progress in ur application are u done with medical and RPRF fees would like know what are the next steps and time duration for that.

rp_tp
Hi rp_tp,

It's progressed further & got an email mentioning that decision has been made.
I've been asked to submit passports last week.

I didn't do re-medical. They considered previous medical in my case.
You can do what I did exactly:
- Take printout of e-mail
- Put tick mark again each point that denotes you are submitting all the documents they requested
- Add "Medical Reports" manually at the end of all the points in the e-mail printout & also put tick mark again that (Means you are submitting medical alongwith requested documents. Highlight "Medical reports")
- Attach all the documents in the sequence (followed by previous medical reports)
- Mail them

Hope this information will be useful to those members who have been asked furtherance (other documents) along with Medical request.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
chintan_155 said:
Hi rp_tp,

It's progressed further & got an email mentioning that decision has been made.
I've been asked to submit passports last week.

I didn't do re-medical. They considered previous medical in my case.
You can do what I did exactly:
- Take printout of e-mail
- Put tick mark again each point that denotes you are submitting all the documents they requested
- Add "Medical Reports" manually at the end of all the points in the e-mail printout & also put tick mark again that (Means you are submitting medical alongwith requested documents. Highlight "Medical reports")
- Attach all the documents in the sequence (followed by previous medical reports)
- Mail them

Hope this information will be useful to those members who have been asked furtherance (other documents) along with Medical request.
Thanks Chintan

Appreciate your reply..How much time did they gave you to submit the passport and want to know how much time it takes for passport stamping @ NDVO as I am currently in US and need to plan for stamping accordingly..also after submitting ur documents how much time it took to get this request as I need to look for my son's schooling too

Has any one paid the fees online is the below right link

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Thanks lawrence2007

Appreciate.

I have other questions.
How can I obtain a police certificate in Saudi Arabia?
After submitting medical how long does it normally take to decide?
After decision made, in how much time we have to submit passports to the countries embassy?

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
Nasirali said:
Thanks lawrence2007

Appreciate.

I have other questions.
How can I obtain a police certificate in Saudi Arabia?
After submitting medical how long does it normally take to decide?
After decision made, in how much time we have to submit passports to the countries embassy?
Saudi PCC - depends which city u r in. if in Riyadh, check my post in FSW thread 'Saudi PCC from Riyadh'. if in other city, check FSW thread 'Saudi Arabia based Applicant'
After medical, it should take another 6 months
They give you around 30 days to submit passport

i hope this helps. cheers.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
I am in Riyadh.
Would you please send me the URL of your thread. thanks!

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
rp_tp said:
Thanks Chintan

Appreciate your reply..How much time did they gave you to submit the passport and want to know how much time it takes for passport stamping @ NDVO as I am currently in US and need to plan for stamping accordingly..also after submitting ur documents how much time it took to get this request as I need to look for my son's schooling too

Has any one paid the fees online is the below right link

Hi,

- They gave me one month to submit the passport
- One of my friends submitted his passport for stamping before three months at NDVO. He's waiting yet
- After submitting documents I got PP request in 11 days (from Srilanka. @ NDVO God knows)
- I've been communicated that you have to pay RPRF fees at your visa office only (i.e. at NDVO)
I got below reply from Srilanka VO:

"Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and any accompanying family members to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi and provide a copy only of the payment receipt to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo. (Payment of all fees related to an economic class application that is already in process outside Canada must be made to the responsible visa office. Fees for applications that are already in process outside Canada are not payable in Canada.)

Please visit the following link to get information on paying immigration fees to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Please follow the instructions carefully and consult the web site immediately before buying a bank draft as rates of exchange may vary.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx "

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
chintan_155 said:
Hi,

- One of my friends submitted his passport for stamping before three months at NDVO. He's waiting yet
- After submitting documents I got PP request in 11 days (from Srilanka. @ NDVO God knows)
- I've been communicated that you have to pay RPRF fees at your visa office only (i.e. at NDVO)

"Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and any accompanying family members to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi and provide a copy only of the payment receipt to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo. (Payment of all fees related to an economic class application that is already in process outside Canada must be made to the responsible visa office. Fees for applications that are already in process outside Canada are not payable in Canada.)

Please visit the following link to get information on paying immigration fees to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Please follow the instructions carefully and consult the web site immediately before buying a bank draft as rates of exchange may vary.

I got this detail in email

Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse, only to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi and provide a copy only of the payment receipt to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo. Please visit the following link to get information on paying immigration fees to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Please follow the instructions carefully and consult the web site immediately before buying a bank draft as rates of exchange may vary.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

You can now pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: Colombo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

Ø Submit copy of any post-secondary Degrees/Diplomas for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

Ø Submit evidence of employment (start and end dates, employer information, main duties) for all employment held in last 10 years, for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

Ø Submit evidence of minimum 10 K funds for establishment. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

I just went ahead and paid the fees online ..hope they will accept this, BTW they dont have any customer service number too to verify that payment was processed successfully.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rp_tp said:
I got this detail in email

Pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse, only to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi and provide a copy only of the payment receipt to the High Commission of Canada in Colombo. Please visit the following link to get information on paying immigration fees to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Please follow the instructions carefully and consult the web site immediately before buying a bank draft as rates of exchange may vary.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

You can now pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: Colombo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

Ø Submit copy of any post-secondary Degrees/Diplomas for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

Ø Submit evidence of employment (start and end dates, employer information, main duties) for all employment held in last 10 years, for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

Ø Submit evidence of minimum 10 K funds for establishment. This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/xx

I just went ahead and paid the fees online ..hope they will accept this, BTW they dont have any customer service number too to verify that payment was processed successfully.
@ rp_tp,

If Srilanka office sent you this e-mail and they are suggesting to pay RPRF online then definitely they will accept it .

If there was no error message during online payment and the Payment Receipt is generated successfully then every thing is fine. To double check , go to your Bank's website and see if ### CAD$ equivalent is charged on your credit card considering 2.5% additional International currency conversion surcharge plus that day's currency exchange rate.

I believe its good to pay RPRF Online because at least you got payment receipt immediately . NDVO is like another Indian Govt office, they never bother to send you RPRF payment receipt when you send them DD. Looks like many sarkari babu's have joined NDVO after retirement from Indian govt services. I paid my RPRF fee 8 months ago and I haven't yet received my RPRF fee receipt from NDVO.

Good Luck !!!!

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
chintan_155 said:
Hi,

Thanks Chintan and O_Canada

Chintan if possible can you paste the content of email which they send for passport request.. do we need to send photographs as well.... I will plan to send my spouse with my passport also want to check if this is risky or where do I confirm this as don't want to get in a limbo state in India waiting for passport for long and loose my job here as well.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Congratulations all.. please dont forget to paste STICKER OF ONTARIO on your documents on the front.. am i right guys???

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
After medical in March, 2013, I've just received a request to submit the following docs along with updated PCC:

• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
    New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and spouse.
    New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
    New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

Would appreciate if anyone can clarify if I need to submit photographs with IMM0008 this time? Its not mention explicitly on the form and was part of the checklist which isn't asked for this time around.

Thanks in advance.
-Fahad

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rp_tp said:
Thanks Chintan and O_Canada

Chintan if possible can you paste the content of email which they send for passport request.. do we need to send photographs as well.... I will plan to send my spouse with my passport also want to check if this is risky or where do I confirm this as don't want to get in a limbo state in India waiting for passport for long and loose my job here as well.
@ rp_tp

I think after few months I will also land up in similar situation. Because I am in Canada so I will try getting file transferred to CPP Ottawa.

As far as I remember COPR ( Confirmation of PR ) paper from last year had a place for Photograph. I am not sure if anything got changed at CIC. To be on safer side send around 6-8 photographs as well , just in case they wanna use it.

The biggest problem with CIC is that they do not consider your personal circumstances and they don't wanna use technology , If banks can offer branch free banking why a country can't integrate/interconnect their visa offices ? They behave like Take it or Leave it we do not care attitude which is not expected from the office of a well developed country. After all we need PR because we need a good system and we can contribute to the economy and society of that good system. But sometimes I doubt about the efficiency of govt processes here , they spend a lot of money on it but they are following very old expensive processes and move at a snail's pace.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
Should bank draft be on name of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA or CHC LONDON.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Nasirali said:
Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
Should bank draft be on name of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA or CHC LONDON.
I guess u can pay online too link below