+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
A question about the barcode pages:

The instructions say that we should put the barcode pages on the top of application. But they also say that the nomination certificate and the nomination letter should be put on top. And at some other place, they ask us to put the checklist on top. What is the correct sequence?

Also, the barcodes appear on two pages and the one page has our signature. Should we put both these pages on the top of application? And where should that red sticker go? Should it be on the first page of "Generic Application Form for Canada"? Thanks!!

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Hello Bansal
Thanks for bringing this up. Even i had a confusion regarding the Barcode page and here is what i did.
In my case we are totally 3 (Myself, wife and Kid. I Suppose the Number of Bar codes generated changes with the count)

As you have mentioned for me also the Bar code was generated in 2 pages. Last page had 2 bar codes at the top followed
by Principal applicants Name and declaration. I printed this Last page 'n' times (Since it has the declaration) and decided
to attached to every document bunch that I'm sending. The Red sticker will go on the First page of the IMM0008.

In the Courier packet Nomintaion Letter and Certificate will be the first documents to be kept.

Any one has any other thoughts please comment

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
pradeeshma said:
Hello Bansal
Thanks for bringing this up. Even i had a confusion regarding the Barcode page and here is what i did.
In my case we are totally 3 (Myself, wife and Kid. I Suppose the Number of Bar codes generated changes with the count)

As you have mentioned for me also the Bar code was generated in 2 pages. Last page had 2 bar codes at the top followed
by Principal applicants Name and declaration. I printed this Last page 'n' times (Since it has the declaration) and decided
to attached to every document bunch that I'm sending. The Red sticker will go on the First page of the IMM0008.

In the Courier packet Nomintaion Letter and Certificate will be the first documents to be kept.

Thanks Pradeesh. Did you send the original nomination certificate itself or a copy of it?

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Im planning to send the Originals and Keep copy for myself

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi all ,
Happy to find this forum ,as we are all in the same baot
Thanks God I received my Ontario aprovals papers few days ago and now I am preparing the documents
I have a 2 questions guys

1-about the red sticker provided ,where should we stick it ?on the parcel envelop itself ?or on the Generic form papers ?
2- I am so confused about the processing time , I am already an applicat on FSW since 2006 and have no gut at all to wait any longer
My papers should be processed in Amman Visa Office ,and when searching the CIC website on the time it takes to process PNP applications in this office ,i get (-) ,indicating that this visa office does not have enough cases like mine to measure the processing time

but when looking at some other countries i find 25,30,31 Months (That is a very long time ),and this makes me depressed

Anybody can clarify or have any idea about the processing time of ontarion PNP ?

Best wishes for all

shahnoo

Jan 4, 2011
Dear All,

Anybody from Pakistan who has 3 years bachelor degree, actually immigration officer is asking for clarification for my 3 years bachelor degree obtained after between 2003-2005.

Is there anybody who asked for same clarification??

Please it is very urgent, reply ASAP.

Thanks.

Maryam.A

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2012
Nomination.....
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
pradeeshma said:
Hello Bansal

The order in which documents are kept is not very important really.It's just to help the officers, In every order you put you documents the visa officers will find what they need.
But as me, I first put Checklist, after that IMM0008 (with barcoded pages on the top) and then other documents.I don't think it really matters.

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Dears ,Appreciate if you answer my questions below

1-about the red sticker provided ,where should we stick it ?on the parcel envelop itself ?or on the Generic form papers ?

2- I am so confused about the processing time , I am already an applicat on FSW since 2006 and have no gut at all to wait any longer
My papers should be processed in Amman Visa Office ,and when searching the CIC website on the time it takes to process PNP applications in this office ,i get (-) ,indicating that this visa office does not have enough cases like mine to measure the processing time
but when looking at some other countries i find 25,30,31 Months (That is a very long time ),and this makes me depressed
Anybody can clarify or have any idea about the processing time of ontarion PNP ?

3- the (Your Travels) document is not editable (can not write in the test box),should we fill it by hands writing??

Regards

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Dears ,Appreciate if you answer my questions below

3- the (Your Travels) document is not editable (can not write in the test box),should we fill it by hands writing??

Regards
The sticker should be on the application form and not on the envelope. The travel document is not editable so you should take a printout and fill it by hand.

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Thanks alot Bansal98

Anybody here from Iraq, Syria, Jordan ???

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Whats the processing time from India.. is it 10 months for sure ?

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Hi All,

Good to see a lot of people getting their nomination certificates. I got mine too and am preparing to apply to CIO.

- Should we send police certificate with this now since it says they are valid for a year only and may be requested again if they are expired at the time of processing. (I have to get one from UK too [for staying 6 months in 2004] :( which will delay my submission so want to sure)
- Can anyone from Pakistan clarify where to get bank draft to send payment (Karachi, Pakistan)?

Thanks,
Fahad

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
rp_tp said:
Whats the processing time from India.. is it 10 months for sure ?
The nomination letter says expedited processing by CIC. From what i could understand all verification will be done in Nova Scotia Office itself
and then passed to Local CIC for Medicals and other formalities. 10 months time are you seeing for PNP nominees or for the normal FSW route ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi Pardeeshma ,10 months is for India visa office ,the processing time differs from one visa office to an other depending of the que ,for example Paris takes 5 months ,while in China it takes 34 months ,please check this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

but I guess that those numbers are given for worst cases as for example ,in this link if you check Londod visa office it says 21 months ,while on the official website of this visa office they mentioned that it takes 6 months for provincial nominees ,see the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

Hope guys you can share ideas and knowledge in this regard because it is really confusing

Thanks

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The link below can be a source of hope and good news for those of us yet to receive nomination

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/ontario-wants-135000-new-immigrants-each-year-10122012.html

Cheers