+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

nchin

Aug 23, 2012
If they start on October, They end up processing 300 files per month. Which are lots of them?

Until and unless they have 30 employees dedicated to it.

Even if they start now, it’s going to be 200 per month.

Then they are going to complain about too much workload.
:mad: , I thought Canada is a developed country , they should be planning much better than other countries .

We have waited for five years. I think we all are getting good at this waiting game and maintaining patience.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
nchin said:
If they start on October, They end up processing 300 files per month. Which are lots of them?

Until and unless they have 30 employees dedicated to it.

Even if they start now, it's going to be 200 per month.

Then they are going to complain about too much workload.
:mad: , I thought Canada is a developed country , they should be planning much better than other countries .

We have waited for five years. I think we all are getting good at this waiting game and maintaining patience.
you are right brother, even am also waiting from 6 years...lets see and hope we can land soon in our dreamland.

sidhuinoslo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi Guys
Breaking new, there is somebody in different trackitt forum who has recieved ONT nominations about 14 hours ago.
Good Luck

rafiariz

Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2013
Med's Request
feb 2013
Med's Done....
feb 2013
Passport Req..
august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
well there is one claim, but tht applicant has got 5.0 score in ielts. n doesnt even meet the eligibility criteria to apply. nomination is too far to be believed. doesnt seem to be a genuine claim to me.

sidhuinoslo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
I entirely now agree with rafiariz. Seems there are rumours and at this stage only single person is claiming in that forum with even low band in IELTS. Finally there was a clarification by CIC about 5 hours ago (requested by one of the member for clarifications) that they havent dispatched any certificated yet and/or will not be dispatched any before end of nov 2012 (who knows if this is genuine reply or fake....fingures crossed)

Anyway Guys lets keep good things with us and ignore the rest, I think this is the only way to update ourselves. Earlier I was thinking to begin the Police clearence process, now i think to delay a bit otherwise might get close to expire as the validity is 90 days. But my question is should we go for FINGURE print scan as well OR just the standard one.

Good Luck to all :)

nchin

Aug 23, 2012
hmm .. Is all the process of immigration is so cumbersome ?

Is there no standard process ?

As Asian people , we always see western process as fair one. Thats why we choose western country , because we are sick and tired fight the system in our home country.

but not sure now , what if that this guy is speaking the truth of his nomination .
We all look like a big fool ,for stressing us with our regular job , taking class and giving IELTS .
If they are fake , How they know so much about this process accurately ? .

When we started the process we were said wait for 54 months , we waited .
Then it was increased to 60 months , then 70 , now 90 . Then shredding all the documents .

Then no no wait you have chance , we are like Thank god !!! 8)

Then May 4 , u better submit all your document , then at May 1 , no no you have time till May 31 .
The people who ran like hell to get the documents looked like a super fool . :eek:

Now nomination give , not given . Who knows ???

Please others applicants share your view and fakes one keep out .

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
nchin said:
hmm .. Is all the process of immigration is so cumbersome ?

Is there no standard process ?

As Asian people , we always see western process as fair one. Thats why we choose western country , because we are sick and tired fight the system in our home country.

but not sure now , what if that this guy is speaking the truth of his nomination .
We all look like a big fool ,for stressing us with our regular job , taking class and giving IELTS .
If they are fake , How they know so much about this process accurately ? .

When we started the process we were said wait for 54 months , we waited .
Then it was increased to 60 months , then 70 , now 90 . Then shredding all the documents .

Then no no wait you have chance , we are like Thank god !!! 8)

Then May 4 , u better submit all your document , then at May 1 , no no you have time till May 31 .
The people who ran like hell to get the documents looked like a super fool . :eek:

Now nomination give , not given . Who knows ???

Please others applicants share your view and fakes one keep out .
nchin,

This your post is very humorous and really gets me cracking my ribs with laughter.

You are very correct. Apply, wait 51 months, then 60, 70, 90months and then application terminated. Gathering documents for May 4 was very stressful, then come extension to May 31 for Ontario to receive plenty application that they cannot all nominate. Likely they have around 2500 to 3000 applicant, then the effort of majority will be wasted again because they have only 600 spaces.

What criteria are they going to use to nominate the 600 candidate - does anybody has any idea?

supa

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
shahnoo said:
That guy who claimed to got nomination on trackitt.com is fake.

I think we have to wait till November.
Hi shahnoo,

How do you know the guy that got Ontario FSW PNP nomination on trackitt is fake?

supa

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
IELTS SCORE says that :)

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
supa said:
Hi shahnoo,

How do you know the guy that got Ontario FSW PNP nomination on trackitt is fake?

supa
The invitation letter you all have received clearly states the pre requisites required to apply for this nomination. They are not fools to nominate someone whose got 5 band in IELTS. There are thousands applications and only 600 to be nominated. They have not mentioned any selection criteria which clearly indicates that the applications with more work experience, high ielts score and close ties to Ontario will be considered.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
AINP and BC Province Nominee Program already started receiving Nomination.. seems like for us will always be an long wait :) as someone emailed Ontario and they responded stating that they will send out only by end of November.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't be surprised if they actually did give him. they asked for the criteria, but he could have other criteria most people may not have e.g job offer which means accelerated nomination. Ontario also insinuated that they can select who ever.

I can't rule out his nomination.

Cheers