+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Dear All

My application for permanent residence is in complicated condition. as i above i mentioned that london visa office replied me that my case is unpaid where as i have submitted the required total fee 1250$ for me my wife and daughter (dependent) along with the submission of my application of PR to CIO Sydney NS on jan 2013. CIC has given me AOR and acnknowledgement of payment with payment receipt no.

BUT

When i inquired from the Bank from where i have made demand draft of 1250 on 26-Dec-2012, they mentioned that my Demand draft has not been encashed or no withdrawal has been made yet. Now draft will be expired on 26 Jun 2013.

Please advise what to do now. I have sent email to London office with scan copy of draft and acknowledgement and payment receipt no. given by CIO sydney NS.

Any body have CIO Sydney NS email address and telephone No. ?
Please advise.

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
salooni said:
Dear All

My application for permanent residence is in complicated condition. as i above i mentioned that london visa office replied me that my case is unpaid where as i have submitted the required total fee 1250$ for me my wife and daughter (dependent) along with the submission of my application of PR to CIO Sydney NS on jan 2013. CIC has given me AOR and acnknowledgement of payment with payment receipt no.

BUT

When i inquired from the Bank from where i have made demand draft of 1250 on 26-Dec-2012, they mentioned that my Demand draft has not been encashed or no withdrawal has been made yet. Now draft will be expired on 26 Jun 2013.

Please advise what to do now. I have sent email to London office with scan copy of draft and acknowledgement and payment receipt no. given by CIO sydney NS.

Any body have CIO Sydney NS email address and telephone No. ?
Please advise.

Hi Salooni ,
I emailed them twice on the below email address

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

and they replied twice also , maybe the reply is not immediate but they will reply

wish you good luck , do not worry since you have the first AOR

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi Salooni ,
I emailed them twice on the below email address

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

and they replied twice also , maybe the reply is not immediate but they will reply

wish you good luck , do not worry since you have the first AOR
Hi they will take 20 working days to reply a single mail
thanks

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Thank You Hadeel, But what you think what will be the possible solution they will undergo if they want to solve it?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
salooni said:
Thank You Hadeel, But what you think what will be the possible solution they will undergo if they want to solve it?
They just need to inform your visa office that your payment is complete so they can proceed with the file processing

But I suggest a faster solution , it is quite correct that responding to the email takes from 20 days to 1 month ,so I suggest if you can authorize someone to check your case in Canada if you have someone there , or give them a call , they have a phone number ,please try to get their phone number ,I will try to find it too

Good luck

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hadeel, But the poblem is that My Local Bank which issued the bank draft inform me that they(CIO) did not withdraw the amount from my draft. i think perhaps they(CIO Sydney NS) have misplaced the draft after issuing me acknowledgment. What to do now,

If i write a letter describe all situation with copy of draft and london email and send to them (CIO), will it be good?

Please try to take contact no. as i am also trying, i will be grateful to you.

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
salooni said:
Hadeel, But the poblem is that My Local Bank which issued the bank draft inform me that they(CIO) did not withdraw the amount from my draft. i think perhaps they(CIO Sydney NS) have misplaced the draft after issuing me acknowledgment. What to do now,

If i write a letter describe all situation with copy of draft and london email and send to them (CIO), will it be good?

Please try to take contact no. as i am also trying, i will be grateful to you.
HI Salooni

Check this link might be useful

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/telephone-no-of-cio-sydeny-nova-scotia-t54184.0.html

boretta

Jun 3, 2013
pradeeshma said:
Hello All
I received a letter today saying that i'm selected for the Pilot. When going thru the website they are asking for IELTS score not older than 12 months. Filled in application must reach CIC before 4-May. The earliest date that I'm getting to re-take IELTS is on May first week. So its not possible for me to send all the documents before 4-May. Valuable members pls advice.

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
The stakes in the labor dispute between Canada’s foreign service and the Conservative government just got a whole lot higher.

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Workers — the union representing 1,500 active and retired foreign-service employees — instructed nearly 50 members working in Ottawa, Africa and Mexico City to walk off the job on Monday. The union voted to authorize a strike back in April, but has so far refrained from walking off the job until this week.

“These are the most severe job actions that we can undertake,” said Tim Edwards, the union president. “This is an escalation meant to bring additional pressure on our employer to return to the table to address our long-standing wage gap.”

These strikes will continue indefinitely, and be monitored daily to determine their effectiveness, Mr. Edwards said, adding the union is eyeing further locations abroad for additional strike action.

A spokeswoman for Canada’s Foreign Department said the government would do “its utmost” to ensure delivery of services in a timely fashion, adding there is a contingency plan in place to address any job actions, including work stoppages.

“To date, there has been no impact on operations at home and abroad,” said the spokeswoman, Emma Welford.

The union says its members have been without a contract since July 2011 and negotiations have been at an impasse for over a year on the issue of wages. The union claims its members are underpaid compared to peers in Canada’s civil service.

Before this strike action, unionized members of Canada’s diplomatic corps went on a work-to-rule campaign. And, earlier this month, foreign-service workers at Canada’s most important embassy — in Washington — went on a one-hour, lunchtime march with placards reading “Same Work Equals Same Pay.”

The strike by workers at five missions in Africa coincides with a week-long trip by Governor General David Johnston, the Queen’s representative in Canada, to the continent. Canadian Foreign Minister John Baird is also in Ghana.

Mr. Edwards said foreign-service employees in Ottawa assigned to help with African issues have also walked off the job, to ensure the government doesn’t offset the loss of services by using foreign-service officers in the capital.

Meanwhile, the union believes the walkout at the Mexico City embassy, which includes immigration and visa-processing workers, will have a significant impact, but said it doesn’t plan to target higher-profile immigration and visa processing offices abroad in Delhi, Beijing and Manila.

Mr. Edwards contends the Treasury Board of Canada — the government department in charge of public-sector compensation and operations — has failed to engage in “substantive” talks regarding a new contract.

A spokesman for Treasury Board President Tony Clement said the government is prepared to bargain in “good faith” with the union. ”It is unfortunate that the union prefers to take their labor demands out on Canadians. The Government will do its utmost to continue to ensure service delivery in a timely fashion with the least amount of disruption to Canadians.”

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi Man on the Moon ,
I can see you are still waiting , did you apply for a WP ??
what is the affect of the essay that you posted on our cases as applicant for immigration ?does it have good or bad impact ??

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
Hi Hadeel,

No I have not applied for Work Permit.

This news article states that there is a slow down in the working of the federal officials dut to the ongoing strike.

Some delay can be expected.

Whts ur status ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Ops , that is what we miss , workers strike :eek:
I have applied a WP on January and did the medical test on February , and still waiting

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hadeel1234 said:
I have applied a WP on January and did the medical test on February , and still waiting
Hadeel

That contact no. is not of CIO and they say that i can only email them they do not entertain calls. So i sent an email to CIO and a letter with copies of emails and Bank Demand Draft as proof trough courier. Now see what happens. Cant wait for not responding, really teasing. London Visa Office did not reply my email yet in which i sent them Copy of Bank DD and payment acknowledgement from CIO dated 8 Feb 2013.

Dont know when and what will happen.

princeofindia

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Nomination.....
10-10-2011
AOR Received.
25-12-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
Med's Done....
03-08-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
05-01-2013
Hi

I had applied in 2005 for FSW from New Delhi. Las year i got nominated for Opportunities ontario FSW program. I have got AOR from CIC beginning of this year as provincial nominee under Opportunities ontario FSW pilot program.

My problem is that when my 2005 application was filed i could check online status on CIC website which showed it was under process. Now under this opportunities ontario program when i enter my new application number or UCI it does not show any data. I have chosen my application center as Abu dhabi since i am based here since 2006. I have not applied for open work permit.

Can anybody advise why i cannot get my status online in CIC and whom i should contact to raise this issue.?

regards
princeofindia

Hadeel1234 said: