Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey any idea if the oinp registration for ICT employees is closed? I haven't got anything...

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Guys, for OINP, we can only claim points for 3 years of experience? my total exp is 12 years and I have shown all in my EE profile. Now I have got the NOI but I am not able to arrange the reference letter of last 5 years. But for current 7 years, I have got the reference letter. Shall I delete those 5 years of exp from EE profile ? or is it acceptable if I won't submit reference letter for those 5 years? Kindly advise.
Hi - what did you do? I am in a similar position.. can get the letters etc. for current job of past 2 years and 10 months, but not the previous job of 2 years before that... no bank account transfers etc either since it was cash or cheque as well... i have reduced the work exp on my EE to check and my score went from 416 to 404... but can I proceed without claiming it? 404 should be alright, correct?

karan997420

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys, I have done my bachelors in Electronics and Communication, but I have all my work experience in IT. Can I apply in job code 2174/2173?

I believe the noc code is strictly dependent on work experience, but I have seen on cic website that educational qualifications required for the same involves computer science etc.

Vedaanth95

Sep 14, 2017
HI guys if someone knows this please answer I just completed by 4 years BTech in India and during my BTech in the last 2 years I was working as a partner in a firm and getting my salary credited and paying income tax returns and I worked for more than 30 hours a week from 2015 till the current date and I have client references for the services I provided. The point is Am I elligible for express entry as I have 2 years of part time experience which is more than 30 hours per along with the tax returns an bank statements.

A reply will help a lot . Thanks

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
Hi guys, I have done my bachelors in Electronics and Communication, but I have all my work experience in IT. Can I apply in job code 2174/2173?

I believe the noc code is strictly dependent on work experience, but I have seen on cic website that educational qualifications required for the same involves computer science etc.

Hi there! Are you from Ph? I am also a graduate of Electronics and Communications Engineering. My advise for you is to carefully select your NOC based on your work experience. If your NOC falls under 0,A, and B, and have atleast 1 year of full-time work experience, then you are good to go. By the way, are you done with ECA?

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hi Trumprefugee,

I'm ready with papers couple of weeks back, however, OINP portal is closed for maintenance, but didn't heard anything yet? Any idea when they will open the website?

Thanks

Glad to hear. Sounds like they are really targeting us >=400 CRS IT folks this week. Next step is to go here
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html
and download the application guide and read it thoroughly to find out what all the documents are that you will need to submit:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Don't create your login until you have all your required documents in place, because once you create your login, you must submit your application within 14 days, or they will delete your account. But you do have 6 months to create your login and submit your app.

I spent last night preparing employer reference letters for my past employers to submit and am still having trouble getting in touch with one of my former employers. I need to receive all of them back before I can create my login. I also might need to renew my passport which would take 6-8 weeks regular or 2-3 weeks expedited (which is probably what I will do), because Ontario wants you to have a passport that won't expire for at least 2 years, and mine will expire in 9 months. But I am also waiting on a job offer from a prospective employer and would not be able to go to Canada for at least another 3 weeks if I submit my passport for renewal. And I also need to try to locate my birth certificate, which might be lost, and either see what Ontario says about a missing birth certificate, or get it translated if I am able to locate it. I estimate I am about a month away from being able to create my login.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks, let's hope it open soon. Tried calling OINP, but they also didn't shared any info.

Any other avenue which we can explore to know when they will open?
I wish I knew. But hopefully it will be by some time in October. We should have a better idea next month (approximately October 10), when they update the processing times:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html
As of September 11, 988 nominations were remaining. Since they closed HCP to new registrations on July 25, the last HCP registrations happened on July 24, and with 14 days to submit, the last HCP registrations happened on August 7. With the 30-60 day processing time still advertised, the August 7 registrations should be processed by October 7. So their next updated processing times should show how many nominations are left for the rest of us who missed the July 25 deadline.

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Hi Kitvy, did they transfer NOI to new profile ?
Hi

Yes they accepted my explanation and my application in now under Assessment.

Reactions: trumprefugee