+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Can anyone plz help me with the layout of Work doc. I mean the format which states various things which we need to get from the work place. If anyone can share word doc or link will br uselful. Thanks.

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Hello Friends,

I already received NOI from Ontario and was preparing docs for the submission.
But today's morning, I checked my EE profile and all my work experience has gone or erased.
What should I do now? If I add them again, will it make my profile ineligible?
Please help me out. I am little worried. If anyone has faced similar situation, kindly share your experience
I went through the same thing. Is your profile showing "Transmitted" on all tabs and are your points intact ? If so, then rather leave it. I was trying to update my IELTS after receiving NOI and my profile became ineligible. I have had to create a new profile and am awaiting to see if Ontario will transfer my NOI to the new profile. I wrote an email explaining (with screenshots and other supporting documents) what had happened.

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Hi All

I had EE profile created on June 21 with 403 CRS points. I recieved NOI on June 23 for NOC 2171. My IELTS was expiring on 11th July so with new results, I went into my EE profile on July 9th to update the IELTS results.

Afterwards i realized that the education and work experience section were showing as in progress "No data available in the table" . Mind you these sections i didn't touch nor make changes to. Soon-after, i received a letter from CIC deeming my profile ineligible. I have screenshots for all errors etc. My score is 70, above the required 67. I have sent mail asking for the transfer from the advise of the OINP call center

Has anyone ever requested Ontario to transfer NOI to another EE profile. Its been a week since i sent them mail and am curious to know of any similar cases & the outcomes. My NOC is 2171 so its still within their requirements.

Anyone....??

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure someone has had this issue before.

I am prepping my Ontario paperwork and one of the required things is my current work experience. However I'm hesitant to let my company know that I may be leaving yet.

Do I absolutely have to have that or would payslips, contracts and the like be acceptable?
Are you claiming points for your current job? If not, you can show payslips, contracts and other supplementary proof and explain in an LOE why getting a reference letter from the current employer would be a bad idea at this point. Someone I know did this and received his nomination.

However, I'm not sure if IRCC is as kind as Ontario and would let you get away without a reference letter from your current employer. May be you can cross that bridge when you come to it.

Good luck.

Reactions: GavinSouthAfrica

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
I went through the same thing. Is your profile showing "Transmitted" on all tabs and are your points intact ? If so, then rather leave it. I was trying to update my IELTS after receiving NOI and my profile became ineligible. I have had to create a new profile and am awaiting to see if Ontario will transfer my NOI to the new profile. I wrote an email explaining (with screenshots and other supporting documents) what had happened.
Hello Kitvy, Did they accept your explanation email ? Have you NOI back to your new account?

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
Guys, for OINP, we can only claim points for 3 years of experience? my total exp is 12 years and I have shown all in my EE profile. Now I have got the NOI but I am not able to arrange the reference letter of last 5 years. But for current 7 years, I have got the reference letter. Shall I delete those 5 years of exp from EE profile ? or is it acceptable if I won't submit reference letter for those 5 years? Kindly advise.

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Hello Kitvy, Did they accept your explanation email ? Have you NOI back to your new account?
Hi, they said it takes 2 weeks so I will know next week if they will be able to transfer my NOI to new profile

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Guys, for OINP, we can only claim points for 3 years of experience? my total exp is 12 years and I have shown all in my EE profile. Now I have got the NOI but I am not able to arrange the reference letter of last 5 years. But for current 7 years, I have got the reference letter. Shall I delete those 5 years of exp from EE profile ? or is it acceptable if I won't submit reference letter for those 5 years? Kindly advise.
Why not leave it as is and write LOE to why you can't get the letters