+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Why not just attach a gift deed at the same time to save yourself some time?
Cuz my brother was who gave the money and he lives in Canada. He made the deposit using a local bank and a local account while he was here on vacation. If I attach a gift deed I would have to ask for bank statements of his account and he don't have access to it while overseas.

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have the same score as you and just created my EE profile yesterday and received NOI today. I would recommend that you delete and re-create your EE profile. Ontario has had issues picking up older profiles.
Thank trumprefugee, was your NOC was also 0213? my profile got recreated in Apr 17. Will ask my lawyer to check if they see any invite. ANything else I can do to get NOI?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thank trumprefugee, was your NOC was also 0213? my profile got recreated in Apr 17. Will ask my lawyer to check if they see any invite. ANything else I can do to get NOI?
Hmm, then your profile doesn't seem that old, but maybe Ontario's search focuses on newer profiles, so try deleting and recreating again and see if that helps. My NOC is 2172, but both of our NOCs are on the ICT list, so hopefully re-creating your profile will do the trick. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmm, then your profile doesn't seem that old, but maybe Ontario's search focuses on newer profiles, so try deleting and recreating again and see if that helps. My NOC is 2172, but both of our NOCs are on the ICT list, so hopefully re-creating your profile will do the trick. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Thanks again... shall I create another profile on my own and leaving what lawyer has already created it? Do I only need to create for EE or for HCP stream ? Since I'vent created any profile in EE and document / steps which I can refer?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks again... shall I create another profile on my own and leaving what lawyer has already created it? Do I only need to create for EE or for HCP stream ? Since I'vent created any profile in EE and document / steps which I can refer?
You need to create for EE in the regular federal system:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

HCP is part of Ontario's PNP that you can apply for only after you receive an NOI and are ready to submit a complete application within 14 days.

However, if you have a lawyer and it was your lawyer who created your EE profile, you should speak with your lawyer before you delete/recreate.

SK@2017

Jul 7, 2017
Hi experts,
Recently got IELTS but its low CLB7 and CRS is 361.
I will be filing EE soon and has 17 yrs of experience in occupations listed by OINP under hcp and in demand. Do you think I should also get OINP?
Else I am thinking to reappear for IELTS.

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Hi All

Please give your opinion for the case below;

I had EE profile created on June 21 with 403 CRS points. I recieved NOI on June 23 for NOC 2171. My IELTS was expiring on 11th July so with new results, I went into my EE profile on July 9th to update the IELTS results.

Afterwards i realised that the education and work experience section were showing as in progress "No data available in the table" . Mind you these sections i didnt touch nor make changes to. Now today, i recieved a letter from CIC deeming my profile ineligeble. I have screenshots for all errors etc. My score is 70, above the required 67.

1- What happens to my NOI - Can i create a new EE profile and what happens at time of application?

2- Is this normal ? Or should i follow up with CIC - can they reactivate my EE if the fault is on them?

3- Any advise ?

Any feedback from anyone who has gone through a similar experience ? I was midway gathering all my documents to submit end of July.

baovydo

Jun 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Regarding Settlement funds for OINP, they say this in the Application guide

"Copies of your bank statements for the six months prior to your application submission date.

Supporting Documents Submitted

 Bank statements should include your name or your spouse or common-law partner’s name, account number, transit/institution number, account balance and currency.
 If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds.
If your bank statements do not demonstrate a personal account standing/final balance that meets or exceeds the Low Income Cost-Offs (LICO), you may include proof of fixed term deposits, stocks, mutual funds, investments, and/or pensions, along with a confirmation that these funds can be immediately liquidated and at what value, and that they are free of debt or financial liability."

So it means bank statements are must, and in case they can't show we have enough funds, we need to show them other sources of money (which I believe all of us have - like fixed deposits, gift deeds etc.,) aye?

Regarding the 6 month bank statements, these statements will give details of every transaction in our bank account in the past 6 months right? I can have all these details at my bank, the only thing is that it is not in English and my bank can't provide an English version. Unless I have someone translated them, and get them notarized. How is it with you guys?

Also, they only mention they need bank statements of the past 6 months, so we do not need to show the average balance of our other source of funds (like fixed deposits) in the last 6 months, only the verification of last balance as we submit aye?

Thank you a lot for your advice
Cheers

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
You need to create for EE in the regular federal system:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

HCP is part of Ontario's PNP that you can apply for only after you receive an NOI and are ready to submit a complete application within 14 days.

However, if you have a lawyer and it was your lawyer who created your EE profile, you should speak with your lawyer before you delete/recreate.
Thanks trumprefugee. Got PT notification today, what is the next step? Need to create login in, how much is the fees we need to pay?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks trumprefugee. Got PT notification today, what is the next step? Need to create login in, how much is the fees we need to pay?
Glad to hear. Sounds like they are really targeting us >=400 CRS IT folks this week. Next step is to go here
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html
and download the application guide and read it thoroughly to find out what all the documents are that you will need to submit:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Don't create your login until you have all your required documents in place, because once you create your login, you must submit your application within 14 days, or they will delete your account. But you do have 6 months to create your login and submit your app.

I spent last night preparing employer reference letters for my past employers to submit and am still having trouble getting in touch with one of my former employers. I need to receive all of them back before I can create my login. I also might need to renew my passport which would take 6-8 weeks regular or 2-3 weeks expedited (which is probably what I will do), because Ontario wants you to have a passport that won't expire for at least 2 years, and mine will expire in 9 months. But I am also waiting on a job offer from a prospective employer and would not be able to go to Canada for at least another 3 weeks if I submit my passport for renewal. And I also need to try to locate my birth certificate, which might be lost, and either see what Ontario says about a missing birth certificate, or get it translated if I am able to locate it. I estimate I am about a month away from being able to create my login.

Shamita

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi , i recently recieved noi but i am not working now , my last working day was 30 sept 2013
What r my chances of getting pnp?
Should i wait for crs draw or apply for pnp?
Please suggest

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
Hello Friends,

I already received NOI from Ontario and was preparing docs for the submission.
But today's morning, I checked my EE profile and all my work experience has gone or erased.
What should I do now? If I add them again, will it make my profile ineligible?
Please help me out. I am little worried. If anyone has faced similar situation, kindly share your experience

AAnv

Nov 8, 2016
Hello Friends,

I already received NOI from Ontario and was preparing docs for the submission.
But today's morning, I checked my EE profile and all my work experience has gone or erased.
What should I do now? If I add them again, will it make my profile ineligible?
Please help me out. I am little worried. If anyone has faced similar situation, kindly share your experience

karan997420

Jul 17, 2017
I created my express entry profile on 12th July. My crs is 379 and job code is 2174, but I have not yet received any invitiation from Ontario. Should I wait more? How much time does it normally take to get an invitation?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I created my express entry profile on 12th July. My crs is 379 and job code is 2174, but I have not yet received any invitiation from Ontario. Should I wait more? How much time does it normally take to get an invitation?
I have submitted on July 5th. I am in the same situation. Relax. You will receive the notification.