+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
gregrdyer said:
Hey bestofluck, I know you've been on this forum for a while. What's your NOC? Last year I created an EE profile in August, got CRS 440 and have been waiting on PT Notification from ON. Based on the OINP website's information regarding the "glitch" in the system I removed my EE profile and created a new one on Dec. 9th, 2015 and received my PT Notification from ON on Dec. 11th, 2015.

So, perhaps you can try what I did, if you did not do so already. My NOC is 2171. I know NOCs 2171 - 2175 are in high demand in ON, province.
I am in the same boat. I re created on 4th and got on the same day. I submitted application on 16th which reached on 22nd Dec. My NOC is 5241 and crs 438.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Is it required to include the copies of transcripts as well? Or simply copies of degree certificates and copy of ECA report is sufficient? Kindly clarify. All my education has been done outside of Canada.
A copy of your degree certificate and a copy of your ECA will suffice.

Having said that, you might have to order a copy to be directly sent from your ECA issuing organization to OINP.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
rajkamalmohanram said:
A copy of your degree certificate and a copy of your ECA will suffice.

Having said that, you might have to order a copy to be directly sent from your ECA issuing organization to OINP.
Thanks a ton Rajkamal. Yes I am aware that I would need to order additional ECA copy from WES.

BharathKumaar

Dec 26, 2015
Hi friends, on the basis of information shared by you I am ready to post the application. Can somebody kindly clarify my below listed queries:

1. Please confirm if these are the complete list of documents to be enclosed with the application:
a) Notarized educational documents of Primary Applicant and Spouse.
b) Full notarized Passport Copies of Primary Applicant and the Dependents.
c) Birth certificate copy of dependent child. Original affidavits supporting lack of Birth certificates of primary applicant and spouse.
d) Photos of Primary Applicant and Dependents.
e) Original Bank statement and proof of funds letter from bank.
f) Resume copy
g) Copy of principal applicant's ECA - notarized
h) Copy of principal applicant's IELTS Score sheet - notarized
i) Reference letters and Notarized solemn affidavit cum letter explaining the authorities why letters from some companies are not enclosed with reasons and notarized supporting documents.
j) Pay slip print outs - notarized
k) Demand Draft - CAD 1500 - ICICI Bank
l) Statement of Intent

2) Please confirm:
a) I was told by somebody that it is a new step in the process wherein we have to get the ECA directly delivered to Ontario Immigration Nominee Program authorities in Toronto. Is it true?
b) My ECA was procured from WES and currently due to some WES site maintenance issues it is not permitting anyone to apply for duplicate copies etc..
c) What is the best courier mode to send the application and enclosed documents? FYI last date for my application to reach OINP authorities is 4th Feb.

Kindly suggest if I am missing out anything ?

Thanks in advance for the clarifications and suggestions....

Ararav

Jan 22, 2016
Hello guys,

I would like to know currently I m residing in AB, and my points for express entry is coming to 404.
Can I apply by stating that my intention to stay would be Ontario??!

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BharathKumaar said:
Hi friends, on the basis of information shared by you I am ready to post the application. Can somebody kindly clarify my below listed queries:

1. Please confirm if these are the complete list of documents to be enclosed with the application:
a) Notarized educational documents of Primary Applicant and Spouse.

Notarized copies/Certified true copies are NOT required (unless you have a Canadian Degree). Just a copy of your ECA (copy of the hard copy) and your degree certificate will do. Plus, I don't see any requirement to send spouse ECA/degree. Please take a look at page 18 of the application guide. It says there -

Occupation and Education Obtained in CANADA (spouse or common-law partner only, if applicable)

So, academic documents of the PA alone would suffice.

b) Full notarized Passport Copies of Primary Applicant and the Dependents.

Regular photocopies would suffice.

Plus, for dependents, only the biographic page would suffice. Says on page 14, towards the end -

Provide a copy of each dependent’s passport page showing his/her photo and personal information, if applicable

Please note that the passport of PA and dependents should be valid for 2 years from the date of PT. Also, if the passport of the PA has been valid for less than 2 years, you should submit copies of all pages of the previous passport too.

c) Birth certificate copy of dependent child. Original affidavits supporting lack of Birth certificates of primary applicant and spouse.
Again, birth certificates are required only for the PA. There is no mention of BC for the dependent. Refer page 14 of the guide.

Having said that, you could submit the copy of the BC of the child ALONG with the affidavit that supports the lack of BC for PA.

d) Photos of Primary Applicant and Dependents.

Photo is requested only for the PA.

e) Original Bank statement and proof of funds letter from bank.

Yes. Get the statements stamped by the bank.

f) Resume copy

Yes

g) Copy of principal applicant's ECA - notarized

No notarization required.

h) Copy of principal applicant's IELTS Score sheet - notarized

No notarization required.

i) Reference letters and Notarized solemn affidavit cum letter explaining the authorities why letters from some companies are not enclosed with reasons and notarized supporting documents.
j) Pay slip print outs - notarized
k) Demand Draft - CAD 1500 - ICICI Bank
l) Statement of Intent

1a) For the jobs that you have input in the personal/work history section but not claiming points for them, write a LOE and tell them that you are not claiming points for those jobs and hence you have not attached reference letters.

1b) For the jobs that you have claimed points for, submit reference letters that are according to the format outlined in the application guide. Additionally, you can submit payslips, appointment letters and promotion letters.

2) DD payable to "Ontario Minister of Finance".

3) Statement of Intent - Make it as comprehensive as possible. Showcase your research about the province.

2) Please confirm:
a) I was told by somebody that it is a new step in the process wherein we have to get the ECA directly delivered to Ontario Immigration Nominee Program authorities in Toronto. Is it true?

Yes. Refer the OINP update page - Jan 11 update.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

b) My ECA was procured from WES and currently due to some WES site maintenance issues it is not permitting anyone to apply for duplicate copies etc..

The below link should work -

https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp

c) What is the best courier mode to send the application and enclosed documents? FYI last date for my application to reach OINP authorities is 4th Feb.

Use reliable courier services like FedEx. I sent it through DHL and my application package was delivered in 2 days.

Kindly suggest if I am missing out anything ?

Thanks in advance for the clarifications and suggestions....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ararav said:
Hello guys,

I would like to know currently I m residing in AB, and my points for express entry is coming to 404.
Can I apply by stating that my intention to stay would be Ontario??!

Thanks
By all means, yes but you would have to prove that you will indeed reside in Ontario if you are nominated. Previous applicants who are living in other Canadian provinces have been scrutinized - You must conclusively prove that you will reside in Ontario.

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
Ontario is one of the main province of Canada, located in east-central Canada. It is Canada's most populous province by a large margin, accounting for nearly 40 percent of all Canadians, and is the second largest province in total area. Ontario is fourth largest in total area when the territories of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut are included.

It is home to the nation's capital city, Ottawa, and the nation's most populous city, Toronto.

Maximum opportunities remains in Ontario & is one of the preferred provinces due to favorable weather conditions.

Ontario Express Entry - Human Capital Priorities Stream

This is only applicable for applicants who are a part of the Express Entry pool (Have a valid CIC account).

Eligibility:
• Have a minimum score of 400 on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in CIC’s Express Entry system
• Applicant should have a minimum of one year of continuous and full-time or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in the past five years (OR) an equal amount in part-time paid work experience Canada in the past three years from the date of the PT notification of interest.
• All Occupations falling under O, A & B category.

Quota: 2,700 nominations must be used under Ontario Express Entry.

If OINP identifies you in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account. This notification will invite you to apply to OINP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Process:

1. After you receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account, you have 45 days to apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
2. To apply, fill out the Nominee Application Form and ensure that you have all the required supporting documents.
3. All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: FSWP or CEC.

OINP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.

If the applicant gets a successful nomination within the pool, it will allow him to claim 600 Bonus point for Provincial nomination & with that applicant will receive an ITA within the next pool draw and can further file for Ontario Provincial Nomination Program.

Application Fees: $1,500 (Non Refundable)

Applicant may qualify without a bachelor’s degree depending upon the occupation & its requirement. A 3 year bachelor’s degree or diploma gets the same point if the education is recognized.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
y-axisoverseas said:
Applicant may qualify without a bachelor’s degree depending upon the occupation & its requirement. A 3 year bachelor’s degree or diploma gets the same point if the education is recognized.
If the ECA report of the applicant doesn't say "Bachelors degree", then the applicant is not eligible for OINP. Any applicant with over 400 will receive a PT but if he applies without having at least a bachelor's degree, his application would be refused by Ontario. Please check page 4 of the application guide.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If the ECA report of the applicant doesn't say "Bachelors degree", then the applicant is not eligible for OINP. Any applicant with over 400 will receive a PT but if he applies without having at least a bachelor's degree, his application would be refused by Ontario. Please check page 4 of the application guide.
What if Diploma followed by Master's but no bachelor degree ? I think they look only at highest qualification...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravs77 said:
What if Diploma followed by Master's but no bachelor degree ? I think they look only at highest qualification...
At least Bachelors is the argument here. "At least". Anything equivalent to Bachelors or higher is obviously acceptable.

mnhasan621

Feb 19, 2015
Is it mandatory to have CELPIP level 7 for each section to be eligible for OINP (NOC B job in CEC class)? or 6 is okay for NOC B job?

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello for OINP application I have few questions

DOB certificate is in a very old state and almost illegible even though in English. What is the best way to submit it as I think the authorities might not be able to make sense of it.

POF - can I show Employee PF , FD and bank balance in my name ? Should it have a declaration from the bank and myself, stating non encumbered and free to use at any point in time?

Am not able to download application form for OINP, neither from the portal nor from the links posted on the forum, please help

For OINP & finally for CIC application, would I need to send originals for both in respective to DOB certificate, company reference letters, POF, etc. Should we arrange for 2 copies now, or can scans works for CIC application thereafter?

Please advice

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Sparkles said:
Hello for OINP application I have few questions

DOB certificate is in a very old state and almost illegible even though in English. What is the best way to submit it as I think the authorities might not be able to make sense of it.

You can use a Letter of Explanation (LOE) stating that it is pretty old. Else, if you can obtain a new one within 4 to 5 working days, then kindly obtain a new Birth certificate.

POF - can I show Employee PF , FD and bank balance in my name ? Should it have a declaration from the bank and myself, stating non encumbered and free to use at any point in time?

I doubt if PF is acceptable. FD is acceptable. Get a bank letter stating your current balance (in local currency and Canadian Dollars) and average balance for last 6 months along with bank statements for 6 months.

Am not able to download application form for OINP, neither from the portal nor from the links posted on the forum, please help

Try opening OINP website using a different web browser and check if you can download the Nominee Application form.

For OINP & finally for CIC application, would I need to send originals for both in respective to DOB certificate, company reference letters, POF, etc. Should we arrange for 2 copies now, or can scans works for CIC application thereafter?

For OINP - send copies of all documents, only original documents that you can submit are the bank letter and bank statements.
Also, you would need to order an additional WES ECA copy to be sent directly to OINP from WES.
For CIC - it will be an online application where scan copies of originals would be required.

Please advice

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, for DOB 1978 born in Mumbai, are you aware if you can apply for a new birth certificate - if yes, where for born in Mumbai?