+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

faizan46

Oct 16, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your past rejections might not necessarily affect your current application. You must disclose the previous rejections in your post ITA e-APR.

IMO, I don't think this will be an issue. You can take opinions from other members too!
Thanks for your response Raj.

We had a proper engagement ceremony at the hotel with both our relatives invited, I have over 100 pictures of that event with me and my fiancée sitting together along with our parents, I can provide all these pictures as an evidence. In my opinion govt. of Ontario will be satisfied that I have sufficient ties and that I plan to live in Ontario. The only issue is that of misrepresentation. confused :( :(

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
faizan46 said:
Thanks for your response Raj.

We had a proper engagement ceremony at the hotel with both our relatives invited, I have over 100 pictures of that event with me and my fiancée sitting together along with our parents, I can provide all these pictures as an evidence. In my opinion govt. of Ontario will be satisfied that I have sufficient ties and that I plan to live in Ontario. The only issue is that of misrepresentation. confused :( :(
Hey Faizan !!

I suggest you not to disclose about your relationship. You can just mention that you have a close family friend in Ontario who can help you with initial settlement. It is not mandatory to have ties with ontario to be nominated by them. Dont complicate your case to proof ties.

I am ontario nominated and I didnt provide any proof of ties. Just mentioned that i have friends in Ontario.
As long as they do not find any kind of relationship with other provinces, they will not have a problem.

PS: I know a lot of people who have been nominated by Ontario without ties.

faizan46

Oct 16, 2014
preeti.msingh109 said:
Hey Faizan !!

I suggest you not to disclose about your relationship. You can just mention that you have a close family friend in Ontario who can help you with initial settlement. It is not mandatory to have ties with ontario to be nominated by them. Dont complicate your case to proof ties.

I am ontario nominated and I didnt provide any proof of ties. Just mentioned that i have friends in Ontario.
As long as they do not find any kind of relationship with other provinces, they will not have a problem.

PS: I know a lot of people who have been nominated by Ontario without ties.
Hi Preeti
I just have a cousin in Ontario, but he is on work permit and has applied under the express entry for his PR. I don't think he would be considered as a tie in Ontario.

saicom

Dec 28, 2015
Hi guys,

After receiving the Ontario interest letter on 29 October I have submitted the entire package of documents via EMS on the 10th of November.

The package arrived at EMS Toronto delivery office on 16th and on the same day it was "sent for delivery" to the mentioned address - Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade. However since than the status has not changed to "delivered".

I have contacted both the EMS office and Ministry of CIIT by phone and both confirm that the mail was delivered to the Ministry, however it is stacked in some "pool of mails" at the destination.

Now I have some worries regarding meeting the 45 days requirement for submitting the package.
Please let me know if this is the usual procedure or I should take some steps to confirm that my package was sent in time.

Thanks in advance,
Saicom

Kk kaur

Oct 10, 2015
Hello dear just wanted to know did Ontario nominate u?because u also had same situation three year diploma n got invitation. I am in same same situation I have 3.5 nursing diploma n got invitation from Ontario.

Kyle90

Dec 27, 2015
Dear All
I received an interest letter from Ontario.
I had a question in respect of the settlement funds. I have my bank statements for the last six months but which show a loan transaction during the period. The loan is however unsecured and is not encumbered by any liens.
My bank balance comprises both of the loan amount and some of my own savings. I wanted to know if this would be acceptable given that the loan is not encumbered.
Alternatively, I was wondering if I should just withdraw my EE profile and re-submit a new one at a later stage post the six months period. Would this be advisable?
I would be grateful for your help.
Thank you.
Kyle

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
faizan46 said:
Hi Preeti
I just have a cousin in Ontario, but he is on work permit and has applied under the express entry for his PR. I don't think he would be considered as a tie in Ontario.
He can be considered. Ties can be any sort of ties, not necessarily PRs or Citizens of canada.

natoskiii

Nov 13, 2015
Hi All,

When filling the Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Streams, for the UCI and CIC shall I put them as N/A? I have just created the Express Entry profile and got Ontario PT notification. This is my first time to apply for Canada. Should these two fields be left N/A?

Also for Ties of Ontario, is it acceptable just to write down in this field in the form "Social connections or personal relationships" and attach a separate document illustrating the connections I have there? For friends, what details shall I write about them?

Finally, how do you send these documents? Shall I put them on an A4 envelope and send it to the address mentioned in their website? Can someone share the address they sent to just to make sure

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
The PNP fee of CAD 1500 is payable to Minister of Finance, Ontario but it is not mentioned where it is payable at.
Is it payable at Toronto or Ontario?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Kk kaur said:
Hello dear just wanted to know did Ontario nominate u?because u also had same situation three year diploma n got invitation. I am in same same situation I have 3.5 nursing diploma n got invitation from Ontario.
You will receive PT but if you apply without a Bachelor's, then that is going to be a problem. Please check with Ontario before you send your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
docsood said:
The PNP fee of CAD 1500 is payable to Minister of Finance, Ontario but it is not mentioned where it is payable at.
Is it payable at Toronto or Ontario?
That field is not necessary. I was told to write "Canada" in the application form.

gmreddy

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
27-01-2016 (ITA)
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
April 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi,

I have received nomination from Ontario, however i donot intend to apply, can I leave it or should I act upon in way to let them know I am not interested.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
gmreddy said:
Hi,

I have received nomination from Ontario, however i donot intend to apply, can I leave it or should I act upon in way to let them know I am not interested.
You meant to say that tou got PT nomintaion from OINP.
If you ate not interested, let it sit in your profile for 45 days and it will automatically expire.

gmreddy

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
27-01-2016 (ITA)
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
April 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Ya.., What I meant was i donot want to be nominated. So I can leave it without acting on it.,