+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rohitbites and StAnger. Heading to HDFC today, have just 9 days left for the 45 days to get over, will be a sprint now.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
BK7 I also suggest you try ICICI. From what I have heard, HDFC needs a letter from a CA for getting this DD.

ICICI does not have this requirement.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have just received ontarios pt notification ...no deadlines and no acceptance link...is it ok....because i have heard that one has to accept PT notification to proceed....

Varun Singhal

Sep 20, 2015
I received PT notification of interest on 6-Nov-15 and I want to apply for OINP. I have two dependent (My spouse and my Son), but i don't have a passport of my son ready right now and i have applied for the same. But it will take alteast 15 more days to get his passport. But as i have to fill the passport details of the dependent in the application form, kindly suggest the way out. Also I cannot wait as already 30 days have passed and as per my knowledge we have to fill the application within 40 days. Kindly guide??

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
caddr said:
i have just received ontarios pt notification ...no deadlines and no acceptance link...is it ok....because i have heard that one has to accept PT notification to proceed....
The only way to accept PT notification of interest is to fill out the nomination forms and attach the supporting documents and send them for Ontario to start processing. Once they decide to send you the provincial nomination then they send you a notification asking you to accept it or reject. More details on this can be found @ "ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html" For your information you have 45 days to send your documents to them.
Extensive details on this link - ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Varun Singhal said:
I received PT notification of interest on 6-Nov-15 and I want to apply for OINP. I have two dependent (My spouse and my Son), but i don't have a passport of my son ready right now and i have applied for the same. But it will take alteast 15 more days to get his passport. But as i have to fill the passport details of the dependent in the application form, kindly suggest the way out. Also I cannot wait as already 30 days have passed and as per my knowledge we have to fill the application within 40 days. Kindly guide??
Hello Varun,
I wouldnt be an expert on this but i guess from other responses provided on this site suggest that you should send an explanation letter describing this situation to them and consider your application. You would furnish the dependent details once you get them. See what they have to say. Try calling and talking to them to see what they have to say on this. May be that is faster

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Yoko, is it a free lance consultant job. If so I am not sure what the answer is.

Regarding creating the profile and resubmitting it - yes you can do that and there is an official communication on the Ontario website for the same.
It worked for me. Received the PT from Ontario within 7 days from the profile recreation. Plus the ontario web site does talk about the system glitch and recommend deleting the old and creating new profile if the score is above 400 and other criterias are met which are mentioned on their site

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi folks,

Just some basic questions on next steps with regards to application submission:
- My company will not give an elaborate Letter of Reference. What are the options? I can of course get a standard stock reference letter from the company
- At the time I was born, it was not mandatory in my country (India) to issue Birth certificate. The municipality will not issue one now. Are there any alternate documents one can give? PAN / Passport or maybe an affidavit?

Any pointers or help will be much appreciated...

Also, is there a whatsapp group for people who are pursuing OINP?

Cheers
Nurat

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
nurat said:
Hi folks,

Just some basic questions on next steps with regards to application submission:
- My company will not give an elaborate Letter of Reference. What are the options? I can of course get a standard stock reference letter from the company
- At the time I was born, it was not mandatory in my country (India) to issue Birth certificate. The municipality will not issue one now. Are there any alternate documents one can give? PAN / Passport or maybe an affidavit?

Any pointers or help will be much appreciated...

Also, is there a whatsapp group for people who are pursuing OINP?

Cheers
Nurat
Hello Nurat,
For reference letter please print the copy of your mail communications with your company explaining the reasons for them not being able to provide the reference letter . Try to get a reference letter from your client and attach the same with your application.
For the birth certificate try to get an affidavit from a recognized lawyer out here. The affidavit should clearly state the date of birth , place of birth, your name which should match the passport name and your parents names should also be a part of the birth certificate. Ensured the details on your birth certificate should match the details from your passport

raichand

May 2, 2015
maria_786 said:
rainbow00 said:
Hello guys,
I have applied for express entry on 4th November and received Ontario PT interest letter on 7th November. I have most of the documents ready and shall be applying by the beginning of next week. I have one query regarding the proof of funds. I have much more than the minimum funds required in my bank account. The funds were transferred partly in the month of August and September by my mother. I have regular transactions from this account. So what I want to know is can i only provide bank statement or do i have to provide the source of funds as well? In the application guide, I don't think so they have asked for the source of funds. Thanks.
[/quote
statements of 6 months should be good

hello dear..

i need a clarification regarding to receive my Invitation Letter from OINP. I am from India and My profile is of Doctor (Family Physician) initially i submitted my profile in Feb 2015 with the destination of ONTARIO as my real uncle living there. but till 5th December i have not received my Invitation. I had withdrawn my application and submitted it again today my ranking is of 422 is there any chance to receive the invitation and and what is the procedure to get the invitation letter and could i receive any ping in my CIC Account regarding Invitation or any letter from CIC. please clarify my point so that i can get in touch with CIC.

Thanx

kayak

Jul 16, 2013
Hi does anyone know how what the best method to pay for the OINP is? I live in Europe and I do not know how to get any of the following acceptable methods of payments.
Money order
Cashier/Certified Cheque;
Postal Money Order; OR
Bank Draft.

Thanks for your help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kayak said:
Hi does anyone know how what the best method to pay for the OINP is? I live in Europe and I do not know how to get any of the following acceptable methods of payments.
Money order
Cashier/Certified Cheque;
Postal Money Order; OR
Bank Draft.

Thanks for your help
Any decent bank will give you a foreign currency Demand Draft (Bank Draft). Check with your bank.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hey guys,

I got my notification this morning and I have a few
questions, I will recieve the proof of funds from my dad
as a lump sum, do I need him to write a note saying its
a gift for me to settle in Canada and start my future here ?

Letter of intent to reside in Ontario, I have been here for over 8 years
lol. So what exactly am I meant to say? I have a lot of friends here and
gained all my work experience here too . Anyone have any
pointers ?

The proof of residence in Ontario - what can I show them? Do I get a note from
my landlord ? Phone bills? Most of my bills are online so I would have to
download them .

Any and all information would be appreciated , as I will be submitting everything most
likely in three weeks .

Thank you and good luck to everyone ! Withdrawing and resubmitting my profile actually
helped me . Resubmitted Sunday evening and got the invitation Thursday morning .

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wanted to know about experience letters from previous employers. My previous employer was TCS. They gave me service letter and experience letter which more or less suffice the requirement of documentation. However, I just want to be sure - two things are not there. Exact periods of designations held and no. of hours per week. This isn't normal for Indian companies to share. Is it ok? I doubt if I will get from TCS these details. Should I just my experience and service letters and proceed?

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Broadly should be fine. You should also try to get a letter from a senior colleague (in the form of decaration) about positions held, duties and responsibilities. I also work for TCS and am trying to complete the application package.