+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
Hey guys,

I sent my application on January 15th,2016 but still I haven't received any AOR, does anybody knows why does it take so long??

Thanks!

:(

Di22

Mar 28, 2016
Hi Guys, A bit of a novice here :p

Just getting a bit stressed, as I submitted my documents for OINP on 15th Jan. (after receiving nomination of-course ;D) but are yet to receive an AOR. Can anybody please guide me or help me understand, as to how much time does this process usually takes.

Please please please help !!!!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Di22 said:

Just getting a bit stressed, as I submitted my documents for OINP on 15th Jan. (after receiving nomination of-course ;D) but are yet to receive an AOR. Can anybody please guide me or help me understand, as to how much time does this process usually takes.

The November applicants have received their AoR in March (post 20th March).

So I assume you still have atleast 4-6 weeks to get your AoR.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Di22 said:

You can expect to receive AOR in 100-120 days.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Di22 said:

Hi,
It's my 129 th day and still no AOR. Loooong wait!

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received nomination through Human Capital Priorities Stream and submitted my e-App after ITA. I was wondering what happens to your provincial nomination in the event that your EE application is rejected? I know that you are supposed to create a new Express Entry profile, but then what? The nomination is gone forever? Or do you contact Immigration Ontario and they associate your nomination with your new EE profile, sending you a new Certificate of Nomination? Thanks.

m.p.s.r

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I received my AOR yesterday and ordered for duplicate report today and wrote to WES for a refund. Just wanted to confirm, we are doing this for OINP to be able to access this through online means(AccessWES). There is nothing that WES mails as a hard copy to OINP correct?

Also, do we need to confirm to OINP that I have taken this step?

If yes, How do I do so?

Thank you,
mpsr.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
m.p.s.r said:
Hello,

I received my AOR yesterday and ordered for duplicate report today and wrote to WES for a refund. Just wanted to confirm, we are doing this for OINP to be able to access this through online means(AccessWES). There is nothing that WES mails as a hard copy to OINP correct?

Also, do we need to confirm to OINP that I have taken this step?

If yes, How do I do so?

Thank you,
mpsr.
Replied to your post on the other thread.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Stanlee said:
Replied to your post on the other thread.
Stanlee - You really are a wonderful contributor! Cheers mate!

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
My CRS is 404 and waiting for PT notification.

Meanwhile wanted to plan POF documents. I got about 17% of POF funds in the form of PF statements (both of my wife and mine)

Although I am the primary applicant, wife's name is included in the application and she's the secondary applicant.

Experts, please advice if Provident fund statement issued by my employer is acceptable for OINP / EE process. Thanks in advance.

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi All

Need expert opinion on this . I will be creating my EE profile now since I have all the required prerequisites done.

IELTS score (L:7.5, R:7.5, W:7, S: 8
ECA - Equivalent 'Masters"
Spouse IELTS score (L:6.5, R:7, W:7, S:6.5)

My current score is 414 thereby aiming for OINP. Before creating the profile, I have few more doubts to clarify
1. I have sent my Wife’s degrees for ECA as well. That’s the only thing pending, so should I wait for her ECA to arrive or should apply and update later. If I create the profile now what should I select when asked for my spouse education details.
2. I will be applying under NOC (B) 1212. Currently working in a bank as an Assistant Supervisor since 2012. My question is that it’s been 4 years I am working with this bank so I just want to show my current work experience. I don’t want to include my work experience for the period between 2010-2012 as it was for a different NOC. Should I mention my previous work experience? And should I mention that experience in my Resume?
3. If I don’t include my work experience between 2010-2012, will CIC later ask what was my status or what was I doing during that period.

Thanks in advance
Regards

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dxb2020 said:
Hi All

Need expert opinion on this . I will be creating my EE profile now since I have all the required prerequisites done.

IELTS score (L:7.5, R:7.5, W:7, S: 8
ECA - Equivalent 'Masters"
Spouse IELTS score (L:6.5, R:7, W:7, S:6.5)

My current score is 414 thereby aiming for OINP. Before creating the profile, I have few more doubts to clarify
1. I have sent my Wife’s degrees for ECA as well. That’s the only thing pending, so should I wait for her ECA to arrive or should apply and update later. If I create the profile now what should I select when asked for my spouse education details. - You can create and submit the profile and update your wife's ECA later. Now, you will have to select that no ECA has been done.
2. I will be applying under NOC (B) 1212. Currently working in a bank as an Assistant Supervisor since 2012. My question is that it’s been 4 years I am working with this bank so I just want to show my current work experience. I don’t want to include my work experience for the period between 2010-2012 as it was for a different NOC. Should I mention my previous work experience? And should I mention that experience in my Resume? - You can opt not to use the experience (for the period 2010-2012) to claim points as you already have 4 years in the same NOC which will give you highest points for work experience. In your ITA application, you can mention the work experience (for the period 2010-2012) under Personal History. However, this does not impact your resume, you can retain this experience in your resume.
3. If I don’t include my work experience between 2010-2012, will CIC later ask what was my status or what was I doing during that period. - As mentioned above, if it is mentioned in Personal History section, CIC will not question you.

Thanks in advance
Regards