Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Le Festin said:
Hello!

I just got a PT Interest Letter from Ontario this November 13, so I've been trying to follow the steps in the application guide. I went to the "Forms & Guides" page in the Ontario Immigration website to download the Nominee Application Form, but the form that appears is the "Nominee Application with Job Offer" which requires a pre-screen file number and which I don't have. Is it okay to click the "Print Blank Form" and use this, even if it still says "Nomination Application with Job Offer"? Please help, and thanks in advance!
Check here:

http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0205E~2/$File/0205E.pdf

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Le Festin said:
Got the correct application form. Thank you very much for the help, rajkamalmohanram and One_Topsy! :D
Try to send your application package at the earliest. I'm not asking you to rush but.. You get my point, don't you?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
goldencanada said:
I waited for entire week but didnt get PT notification. Not sure what went wrong :-\
Happens! I had to recreate my profile twice to get PT! It's random. It's weird! Nobody is able to decipher precisely what criteria is used to send out PT s.

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got Ontario Notification recently on November 6th. Below is the question which is bothering me too much.

Anyone from this group who got a nomination from Ontario by submitting the below documents?

1. Employment Reference Letters (Reference Letters on Company Letterhead and signed by Team lead or colleague instead of Manager)

2. Proof of funds (Got money into your bank account from your father's bank account and submitted a gift deed)

Please guide us as we don't want to waste $1500 :(

My CIC score is 422. Looking at the CIC ITA trend, i am not positive about me getting an ITA without getting an accepted PNP.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hemche said:
I have got Ontario Notification recently on November 6th. Below is the question which is bothering me too much.

Anyone from this group who got a nomination from Ontario by submitting the below documents?

1. Employment Reference Letters (Reference Letters on Company Letterhead and signed by Team lead or colleague instead of Manager)

2. Proof of funds (Got money into your bank account from your father's bank account and submitted a gift deed)

Please guide us as we don't want to waste $1500 :(

My CIC score is 422. Looking at the CIC ITA trend, i am not positive about me getting an ITA without getting an accepted PNP.

That employer letter is more than enough.

Yes, submit gift deed! Along with that, it is recommended to provide proof of credit to your account and proof of debit from your father's account.

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
That employer letter is more than enough.

Yes, submit gift deed! Along with that, it is recommended to provide proof of credit to your account and proof of debit from your father's account.
Thanks a lot RajKamalMohanRam for a quick reply.

Going through the posts in this forum for the past 1 week i was finally able to get the below information about documents for Proof of funds in case once can't show the minimum POF balance on average for past six months.

1) Gift Deed (Article 33 Gift)
2) An Affidavit (Article 4 Affidavit)
3) Net-worth certificates of your whole family from CA
4) Bank Statements showing all the transactions involved (Yes, include your father's bank account statement as well)

Could you please let me know, from where can i get the gift deed, affidavit formats ?

Thanks a lot for bearing with new joinees like us into this group :)

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Happens! I had to recreate my profile twice to get PT! It's random. It's weird! Nobody is able to decipher precisely what criteria is used to send out PT s.
Hi Raj, do you mean you got a PT after recreating your profile twice? Yes it is very true that the criteria is weird, you can never know on what basis are they sending the PT notification.
Would you be able to suggest me anything - I have already re-submitted my profile once now- CRS - 408, NOC - 2173, last EE profile submitted on - 23rd Oct.. still no PT :( would you advice to re-submit once again, and have you experienced that it helps?
Thanks in advance for any help and response.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TK2015 said:
Hi Raj, do you mean you got a PT after recreating your profile twice? Yes it is very true that the criteria is weird, you can never know on what basis are they sending the PT notification.
Would you be able to suggest me anything - I have already re-submitted my profile once now- CRS - 408, NOC - 2173, last EE profile submitted on - 23rd Oct.. still no PT :( would you advice to re-submit once again, and have you experienced that it helps?
Thanks in advance for any help and response.
Yes I know this is weird but I recommend you resubmit it tomorrow. If they are still sending PTs, you might get one this Friday!!

I have suggested many people to do this and they have got PTs.

My NOC is 2174/CRS 410/2 years exp/Chose only Ontario in the list of provinces/.

No harm in trying. Create your profile tomorrow (Tuesday) and you might get a PT this Friday.

I wish you all the very best!! Good luck :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hemche said:
Thanks a lot RajKamalMohanRam for a quick reply.

Going through the posts in this forum for the past 1 week i was finally able to get the below information about documents for Proof of funds in case once can't show the minimum POF balance on average for past six months.

1) Gift Deed (Article 33 Gift)
2) An Affidavit (Article 4 Affidavit)
3) Net-worth certificates of your whole family from CA
4) Bank Statements showing all the transactions involved (Yes, include your father's bank account statement as well)

Could you please let me know, from where can i get the gift deed, affidavit formats ?

Thanks a lot for bearing with new joinees like us into this group :)
I guess you can talk to a lawyer??

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes I know this is weird but I recommend you resubmit it tomorrow. If they are still sending PTs, you might get one this Friday!!

I have suggested many people to do this and they have got PTs.

My NOC is 2174/CRS 410/2 years exp/Chose only Ontario in the list of provinces/.

No harm in trying. Create your profile tomorrow (Tuesday) and you might get a PT this Friday.

I wish you all the very best!! Good luck :)
Thanks Raj! Will definitelytry.. btw when did you receive your PT?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I guess you can talk to a lawyer??
You can go to a notary, buy a Rs. 100 stamp paper. They have a format for gift deed. Just provide them transaction details.

Lawyers would definitely add some other items and increase $$

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Dear All

My CRS score is 427, I created my profile just last week.

2 days back I got a message in my Express Entry profile with following subject :

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Does it mean that I got the Ontario PNP ? What are the next steps. This message says that I should contact Ontario myself, but not mentioned how. Could someone please help me