+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
goldencanada said:
What's the most important factor they count when sending out PT Notification of Interest?

Is it Age, Language, Canadian Work Experience, Foreign Work Experience, Level of Study or Job Field in-demand?
Well, not very sure. My guess is that they most definitely use NOCs to issue PTs. My speculation is based on the fact that many IT guys (including me) have been receiving PTs lately.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldencanada said:
What's the most important factor they count when sending out PT Notification of Interest?

Is it Age, Language, Canadian Work Experience, Foreign Work Experience, Level of Study or Job Field in-demand?
No one can say for sure. Wide variety of people have received invitations. People without canadian work experience, graduates and post graduates etc. it is a mixed bag and if your score is past 400 and profile created after june, you can very well hope to get one.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Yes, you are right. Looks like in most cases, they consider applicant's field of study and on-going demand. For example, my field is NOC 2175 - Web Developers, which is highly competitive and a lot of Canadian Citizens or PR Holders are available for those positions. Let's all hope for the best.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
StAnger said:
No one can say for sure. Wide variety of people have received invitations. People without canadian work experience, graduates and post graduates etc. it is a mixed bag and if your score is past 400 and profile created after june, you can very well hope to get one.
I second this. I've posted abt this elsewhere. In brief, it makes sense that Ontario would use NOC as some sort of filter. But if they're actually smart (which I believe they are), they're probably not wedded to the NOCs per se. As such, they probably have a few staff (at least one to comb through profiles and shortlist, another to verify, and still one more honcho be the executive officer who signs the paperwork) that they trust to play within the margin and select candidates.

All conjecture, though. I base my speculations as a U.S. attorney familiar with the U.S. immigration system. Canadian system isn't radically different but it is indeed different and therefore something beyond my grasp. I have yet to tap into my Canadian contacts abt all this, (largely because I want my EE application hush hush for the moment).

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am at 480. The 20th draw cut off was 484 and so I didn't get an invite.

Here is my situation.

I got a PT invite from Ontario on Oct 8th and since it has 45 days to send, I have another week to submit my docs.
My work permit expires in May 2016.

Now my question, do I wait for the next draw or send the pnp docs? I really want to avoid OINP. I am currently working full time in a software company(2171) without an LMIA.

So what do I do, wait for next draw or go ahead with OINP?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
TECC_Seneca said:
Hi,

I am at 480. The 20th draw cut off was 484 and so I didn't get an invite.

Here is my situation.

I got a PT invite from Ontario on Oct 8th and since it has 45 days to send, I have another week to submit my docs.
My work permit expires in May 2016.

Now my question, do I wait for the next draw or send the pnp docs? I really want to avoid OINP. I am currently working full time in a software company(2171) without an LMIA.

So what do I do, wait for next draw or go ahead with OINP?
If i were you, id go for OOPNP as a backup plan.
Even if you get ITA after OOPNP application submission, you can get your OOPMP application back.
Till then, no one is sure when the next draw is or how much CRS score will be in next draw.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
You must not wait for next draw. Addition of 600 point would confirm your Permanent Residency. Make use of the opportunity you got, Good luck.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldencanada said:
You must not wait for next draw. Addition of 600 point would confirm your Permanent Residency. Make use of the opportunity you got, Good luck.
Thanks. So now for POF, I am going to provide my pay stubs of the current job, T4 and an LOA saying this is my source of income. Is this enough or I need bank statements too?

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Guys,

Need some help, I have been waiting for long but no movement is going on. Profile submitted: 18th Aug, CRS score: 438 NOC: 1123, should i be expecting OOPNP? Is there anything I need to do send update other than checking yes for Ontario in EE profile.

Any information would be of great help.

Thanks

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
For what it's worth, I submitted my EE profile Nov 4th, with Job Bank verification/active status following I believe 24 hours or so later. I then got the OINP onterest notification in the CIC mailbox on Nov 6.

hth. Best Wishes.

Le Festin

Nov 14, 2015
Hello!

I just got a PT Interest Letter from Ontario this November 13, so I've been trying to follow the steps in the application guide. I went to the "Forms & Guides" page in the Ontario Immigration website to download the Nominee Application Form, but the form that appears is the "Nominee Application with Job Offer" which requires a pre-screen file number and which I don't have. Is it okay to click the "Print Blank Form" and use this, even if it still says "Nomination Application with Job Offer"? Please help, and thanks in advance!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Le Festin said:
Hello!

I just got a PT Interest Letter from Ontario this November 13, so I've been trying to follow the steps in the application guide. I went to the "Forms & Guides" page in the Ontario Immigration website to download the Nominee Application Form, but the form that appears is the "Nominee Application with Job Offer" which requires a pre-screen file number and which I don't have. Is it okay to click the "Print Blank Form" and use this, even if it still says "Nomination Application with Job Offer"? Please help, and thanks in advance!
Click the below link to download the application guide.

https://www.google.co.in/url?q=http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/%40oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf&sa=U&ved=0CA4QFjABahUKEwj9x4Hc8Y_JAhUVCo4KHeSnB4o&sig2=_WhuXBxON4ZwgNGsf1ShrA&usg=AFQjCNHO5XZwIlAeBvwbVJe9nN7FgP5-GA

You'll find the link to download the application form inside.