+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream >> Connect Here

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
Good stuff, I wish they had done that 3 years ago when i was at 393.
:)
The province is targeting individuals in ICT field with a CRS score under 400. I take it that your NOC code is IT related. Just keep in mind and ensure that your fsw points total 67 or more points regardless of NOI.
My NOC is Engineering related and my FSW points is 73 :)...

Reactions: StevieFray

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,

I got this message in my express entry profile on 29th June 2017:

"Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Mohammad Qasim Murad,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

So is this an invitation to apply for OINP ? If yes, how can i download its soft copy as there is no link available for it in my express entry page.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Hi

Hi are you sure of this?. I have thr required funds for Ontario since 2.5 months and not 6 months. However i have all the proof necessary to prove that its a gift deed from my mum. Eg transaction details. But my consulting agency is saying that the money needs to be there atleast for 5 months. Really confused. Could you please help if you know about this
Why would I lie?? I will only mention about the confirmed things.

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
Guys, I am sitting at CRS 408 with NOC 1111 (Accountant) since June 17th (created my profile on 20th May, 2017 then updated on 17th June, 2017) but still got no ITA from Ontario. Could anyone please clarify what's going on about my profile?

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
Guys Does any one have a sample of this requirement ?? number 2

Work History :

1. Copy of your current resume indicating work experience,
  2. Copies of your employment reference letters from previous/current employers. Letters must be printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email and website addresses; indicate the responsible officer/supervisor and include his/her signature; specify your employment period, your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (if applicable), your total annual salary plus benefits, number of hours worked per week and any extended periods of leave.
  3. Copies of your work contracts, and
  4. Proof of compensation, such as copies of pay stubs, bank statements showing salary deposits, income tax documents, or letters from employers explaining why proof is not readily available.
I

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
How much should I have in my bank account for the 6 months ????
Whatever is there in actual just show it to them. But make sure that the current available balance is equal to or more than the required amount.

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,

I got this message in my express entry profile on 29th June 2017:

"Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Mohammad Qasim Murad,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

So is this an invitation to apply for OINP ? If yes, how can i download its soft copy as there is no link available for it in my express entry page.
Did you figure out how to download a soft copy of the letter ?

thiagomgd

Jul 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Did you figure out how to download a soft copy of the letter ?
What someone recommended to me, is to print the page. On your profile page, there's a print button at the top/navigation bar, the message will be included on the print. On the print menu, just remember to select 'print as pdf' :)

gursirat

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, that's very much possible. But still, the chances are not very bright. Because, if IRCC's draws start dipping to 400s or even below, nobody will be willing to go for OINP [extra application procedures, money and processing times, etc.]. Unless, the temporary pauses are long enough to affect the pool dynamics in favor of the system, and the OINP minimum CRS requirement keeps falling down gradually and substantially.
I have CRS 396, and noc under ICT 2171. Can i get NOI? I submitted my EE profile on 20th july.