+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream >> Connect Here

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
Guys,

Before applying for the OINP HCP stream please validate that you meet the FSW requirement of getting 67/100 as it seems people are soo in a hurry to apply without proper checking.

I personally realised that my FSWP score is 58 out of 67 hence will not likely be eligible to apply for this program although I received NOI from OINP.

Or have there been cases where NOI was received with FSWP scores less than 67 and they successfully applied and got nomination?

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Guys,

Before applying for the OINP HCP stream please validate that you meet the FSW requirement of getting 67/100 as it seems people are soo in a hurry to apply without proper checking.

I personally realised that my FSWP score is 58 out of 67 hence will not likely be eligible to apply for this program although I received NOI from OINP.

Or have there been cases where NOI was received with FSWP scores less than 67 and they successfully applied and got nomination?
until you meet any one of the program, you cant have an EE profile. So if you have an EE profile, you do meet either FSW or CEC correct?
Now did anyone figure out whats wrong with the e-filing or they shut the category down after issuing NOI to literally half the world?

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
until you meet any one of the program, you cant have an EE profile. So if you have an EE profile, you do meet either FSW or CEC correct?
Now did anyone figure out whats wrong with the e-filing or they shut the category down after issuing NOI to literally half the world?
But i saw this in the OINP HCP application guide:

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM (FSWP) SIX SELECTION FACTORS
If you choose to be assessed against the FSWP criteria, you will need to earn at least 67 points on IRCC’s FSWP points grid. The FSWP points gird is made up of six selection factors. You are advised to consult the IRCC website while preparing your submission to ensure that you have the most current information.
Points are awarded as follows for the six selection factors as follows:
Selection Factor

Maximum points
1. English and/or French skills
2. Education
3. Experience
4. Age
5. Arranged employment in Canada
6. Adaptability
Total
Pass mark: 67 out of 100 points

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
1. Must meet eligibility requirements for one of the programs under Express Entry and have Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code
2. Must provide Language test results for either English or French with a minimum score of CLB7 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
3. Must have minimum education of a diploma, certificate or degree that is comparable to the Canadian education system.
4. Must have proof of settlement funds
5. Must show intent to reside in demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to Ontario
6. Must have a CRS score of over 400.

Also check out this post by @rajkamalmohanram. It explains Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream in detail

canadavisa website -> canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html

Guys, who else considering to apply this stream? Are you here?
Hey isn't it bachelor degree requirement for ONIP ? I received NOI with 3 year diploma.. so confused

Reactions: canadavisa12399

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
''CIC assesses federal skilled worker applications based on six selection factors.

If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.

If you score lower than the pass mark of 67 points, you will not qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker. It is better not to apply at this time''.

Gaggysharma

Jun 30, 2017
''CIC assesses federal skilled worker applications based on six selection factors.

If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.

If you score lower than the pass mark of 67 points, you will not qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker. It is better not to apply at this time''.
Getting FSW 75/80 points out of 100, CRS 410, NOC 2173 software engineer. Yet no NOI. What's wrong here ?????

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
I have recieved noi from ontario yesterday,my crs is 414 and i want to wait for direct ITA.

i want to wait,do i need to take amy specific actions like registring on ontario website or anything similar to keep this noi valid.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
Getting FSW 75/80 points out of 100, CRS 410, NOC 2173 software engineer. Yet no NOI. What's wrong here ?????
What length of work experience do you have and when did you create your profile? From reading the forums it seems like many software engineers who created or recreated their profiles very recently got a NOI. Is your profile older or is there something else not quiet right? Experience or recognisable degree?

Devt2184

Apr 29, 2017
Hello All --
I received the NOI from Ontario on 29th June , today i created my profile in Ontario website but haven't submitted the application.
Can someone please help me to understand the timelines please --

How much time do i have to submit the application provided that i have already created a profile and received confirmation number ??
I cant arrange employee reference letter with 2-3 weeks , its gonna take really long.

Thanks
Dev

Reactions: mohkhairy7

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
Hello All --
I received the NOI from Ontario on 29th June , today i created my profile in Ontario website but haven't submitted the application.
Can someone please help me to understand the timelines please --

How much time do i have to submit the application provided that i have already created a profile and received confirmation number ??
I cant arrange employee reference letter with 2-3 weeks , its gonna take really long.

Thanks
Dev
same here ...
Please some reply

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
Guys I have received the NOI from Ontario on 29th June and my CRS points is 373 !!
is there a chance of getting nomination if I apply ?? because as I read the minimum CRS score must be 400 !

Could someone explain what happened here ?? why did I receive NOI

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Guys I have received the NOI from Ontario on 29th June and my CRS points is 373 !!
is there a chance of getting nomination if I apply ?? because as I read the minimum CRS score must be 400 !

Could someone explain what happened here ?? why did I receive NOI
Good stuff, I wish they had done that 3 years ago when i was at 393.
:)
The province is targeting individuals in ICT field with a CRS score under 400. I take it that your NOC code is IT related. Just keep in mind and ensure that your fsw points total 67 or more points regardless of NOI.