+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream >> Connect Here

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
thatRossMBA said:
At this point, do we have to take steps to apply for OINP or do they select profiles from EE and then we fill out forms, pay fee stc.? In short, do i do anything now that OINP is open or just wait until they invite me..I am at 440
Wait for 'Notification of Interest' from Ontario through your IRCC online account. I hope people don't have to recreate their profiles, this time.

Check this for further details:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Que Em said:
Anyways, the bad news is people under 400 will have to stop waiting/hoping and will need to step up their game. Re-do IELTS, get another degree or find an alternate province for nomination. There's no chance to get an ITA through main EE draws, as 400 being the baseline for OINP, the federal draws are going to hover over a safe margin above this 400 baseline to allow OINP to attract its audience. Which means, the cutoff score will not go near 400. It will stay say minimum 25-35/40 points above the OINP's minimum requirement. Hence, maybe, it's just 440s or if the next couple of draws or so are really huge, maybe 430s is the least the main EE draw cutoffs are going to dip.
Not necessarily. OINP will reopen and pause does not mean CRS will remain 400 always.

The main idea of this is to monitor IRCC draws. If the CRS in the draw drops then in next phase oinp criteria also might drop below 400. They have started with 400 which was last year s criteria.

They will fix up a safe margin with IRCC e.g IRCC draw falls below 440 then oinp criteria might go down to 390. If IRCC CRS draw rises to 460 they might rise to 410.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
bestofluck said:
Not necessarily. OINP will reopen and pause does not mean CRS will remain 400 always.

The main idea of this is to monitor IRCC draws. If the CRS in the draw drops then in next phase oinp criteria also might drop below 400. They have started with 400 which was last year s criteria.

They will fix up a safe margin with IRCC e.g IRCC draw falls below 440 then oinp criteria might go down to 390. If IRCC CRS draw rises to 460 they might rise to 410.
Yes, that's very much possible. But still, the chances are not very bright. Because, if IRCC's draws start dipping to 400s or even below, nobody will be willing to go for OINP [extra application procedures, money and processing times, etc.]. Unless, the temporary pauses are long enough to affect the pool dynamics in favor of the system, and the OINP minimum CRS requirement keeps falling down gradually and substantially.

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
ayshilal said:
1. Must meet eligibility requirements for one of the programs under Express Entry and have Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code
2. Must provide Language test results for either English or French with a minimum score of CLB7 or above in all language competencies (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
3. Must have minimum education of a diploma, certificate or degree that is comparable to the Canadian education system.
4. Must have proof of settlement funds
5. Must show intent to reside in demonstrated by a statement of intent and indication of ties to Ontario
6. Must have a CRS score of over 400.

Also check out this post by @rajkamalmohanram. It explains Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream in detai

canadavisa website -> canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html

Guys, who else considering to apply this stream? Are you here?
I am not sure how we show proof of settlement funds. Any advise? I received ITA on Fed 8th and still waiting for my PCC. I haven't uploaded my documents yet.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Has anyone received a NOI from OINP?

Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
prads_s said:
Some people have got it I guess.
You have not yet received I guess? I am trying to see if we can notice any trends as to how they are going to send out the invites.

I see you @ 438, good luck for tomorrow!

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Do we know how OINP is sent across. Is it based on the score (or) based on profile creation date and greater than 400? any trend that is seen. Appreciate, if people who got nomination can respond.

UJM

Feb 15, 2017
Please anyone who's got NOI should indicate. I'm at 418 and not gotten yet. Thanks.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

So I cant find a deadline to apply anywhere for OINP after NOI? It should be on Step 3: Apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream but nothing here.

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
softwaretesting said:
Someone calculated that there will be total 6k candidates selected in a year I.e. 1500 per quarter. Out of these 500 for human capital, masters & PhD each. Probably they will find 500 candidates for invitation within a day.
Man, this is really bad news :mad:

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Que Em said:
Anyways, the bad news is people under 400 will have to stop waiting/hoping and will need to step up their game. Re-do IELTS, get another degree or find an alternate province for nomination. There's no chance to get an ITA through main EE draws, as 400 being the baseline for OINP, the federal draws are going to hover over a safe margin above this 400 baseline to allow OINP to attract its audience. Which means, the cutoff score will not go near 400. It will stay say minimum 25-35/40 points above the OINP's minimum requirement. Hence, maybe, it's just 440s or if the next couple of draws or so are really huge, maybe 430s is the least the main EE draw cutoffs are going to dip.
Could be possible. But it is also possible that the scores might go down to 400 and it is for that reason may be ONIP has declared that they wud issue few NOI and then pause. They might see the federal trend and may re-asses their eligibility score

SS_Canada

Feb 22, 2017
Does CRS 400+ guarantee Oinp PT interest, I have been waiting for ontario to open for 6 months, will I get PT sooner or later?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
SS_Canada said:
Does CRS 400+ guarantee Oinp PT interest, I have been waiting for ontario to open for 6 months, will I get PT sooner or later?
In the past it did. But now with their announcement that they will pause and reopen who knows?

The only good thing is that Scores are coming down, so hopefully OINP will drop below 400.

Good luck!