+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Citizenship Test Links

RajGill

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hello Friends -

I am writing my exam on Monday. Could you please share the links for practice test exams you have used to write exam Thanks every1 for help.

Raj

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014

ketchpop

Jan 24, 2020
Im writing my test monday to in hamilton im using this link the say its to close to the test. http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/index.cfm?province=ON. Good luck
i hope you did well in your test. I took my test at the Hamilton office as well back in 12/31/2019. Got 20/20, didnt have an interview after getting results. Was only told by the clerk to wait for oath taking invite via email within 3 weeks. To this day, i have not received my oath taking invite yet almost a month after the test.

Let me know if they tell you the same thing.

RajGill

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Dear All - Thanks for sharing those test practice links and I passed the test. Hope you all did well as well. I was at Scarborough centre and was mentioned that if all looks good with your file wait for oath invite test date as of now no document request was made. Hopefully - we should all get invites soon.

Cheers,
Raj

RajGill

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Thanks for sharing the links and I passed the test and hope same for you.

Correct, content on this link is closest to the actual test. And even those questions are harder than the actual test.

Read Discovery Canada several times.

If you can, visit the Gattineau/Ottawa Canadian Museum of History. That’s a great help too.