ONLY NURSES APPLICANT QUEBEC (QSW) SHARE THEIR EXPERINCE HERE

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anusha sonali said:
Hi Iam nurse with two children when I applied QSW 2013 december.now Iam pregnat again(two month) I want to know wether I should inform CIC or not. already I recieved AOR thanks
Inform them when the baby comes out. :)

anusha sonali said:
Hi, please can you tell me somebody what are the possible interview question.............If any body can share it here it will be great opertunity for us to be practice..thank you
Your knowledge about the province of Quebec and how you will integrate yourself in a french speaking place. :)

Thingamajig

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
U118 (RN)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
hello?mic test? :D

I'm sending my documents tomorrow, applied all by myself :D ..I do have questions. It says here " sign and date all the forms and declarations that you submit"..does that mean that I have to sign every page? or eto ba yong certified true copy? If I sign, where do I affix my signature? back or front? :eek: and lastly, I'm sending my bank draft also.. should I still write my name in the reverse side when my name already appears in the front? :D

Thanks a million stars!! ;D

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thingamajig said:
hello?mic test? :D

I'm sending my documents tomorrow, applied all by myself :D ..I do have questions. It says here " sign and date all the forms and declarations that you submit"..does that mean that I have to sign every page? or eto ba yong certified true copy? If I sign, where do I affix my signature? back or front? :eek: and lastly, I'm sending my bank draft also.. should I still write my name in the reverse side when my name already appears in the front? :D

Thanks a million stars!! ;D
Yes to all

Thingamajig

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
U118 (RN)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
Thanks boss! Sent it alreadt. BUT I did not sign the other documents :p (i.e tor, diploma, coe,etc) :eek:

anusha sonali

Apr 10, 2014
bosschips said:
Inform them when the baby comes out. :)

Your knowledge about the province of Quebec and how you will integrate yourself in a french speaking place. :)
thank you so much for comments I will ready to face it now itself......... :D

Thingamajig

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
U118 (RN)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
hello bosschips and nurses..what code did you wrote in your area of training? C029 or U118? ::)

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
Thingamajig said:
hello bosschips and nurses..what code did you wrote in your area of training? C029 or U118? ::)
U 1118,by the way am a nurse 2012 applicant still waiting for the next update...

swarnamali

Mar 25, 2014
Hi.. please somebody give me advice...my sister who applied QSW and got her AOR after 8 month.Its so long time to procesess when i call the consultant he advice me to be patient untill CSQ acording to him it is also take same time to process.. ??? ??? what shall we do now? Is it possible to apply FSW progaramme same time? If we wish to apply FSW do we want to withdrow our file? which programme is the most process QSW or FSW?...Please waiting for your reply soon tnxs...

ct.tts12

Aug 6, 2014
Hi Iam Regisred nurse who apply QSW got my AOR 2014 may, My question is Im piority in there list but as per new updates why should I wait for 41 month for processing?It is unfair,we have to wait 4years to see what happend to our file.what finally if they said no,if rejected I think canada immigraion process ruined people life this is like suside. they are not only ruined my life but all of our family members.Anyone can say think possitively ..yes we can but if they reject us any how, Can we get our four years back?Finally what we happend is we will lost all the chances applying for another country becouz of ages etc.this is suck why cant they make process fast without ruined peoples life yes or no thats it.....!!!!! ??? ??? ??? I think it is wise to withdrow my file and apply another country can you seniors share your ideas...

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Hi Im totally agreed with your idea 41 month :eek: they are crazy why they cant make it fast instead of wasting time

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
swarnamali said:
Hi.. please somebody give me advice...my sister who applied QSW and got her AOR after 8 month.Its so long time to procesess when i call the consultant he advice me to be patient untill CSQ acording to him it is also take same time to process.. ??? ??? what shall we do now? Is it possible to apply FSW progaramme same time? If we wish to apply FSW do we want to withdrow our file? which programme is the most process QSW or FSW?...Please waiting for your reply soon tnxs...
Hi,

Your sister can apply for FSW as long as she meets the eligibility of getting 67 points. Most importantly, 6.0 in all modules of general IELTS is mandatory in order to apply . FSW is faster than QSW since FSW will be finalized within less than a year whereas QSW may take more than six/seven years. You do not need to withdraw application under QSW at the moment.

Go ahead before caps gets filled up.

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
Hello house,

I am a new user on this site from Nigeria. Recently, submitted an application this February, 2014 late February to be precise which was sent by my cousin in Canada. Got an AOR in July, 2014 with file No and Dossier No and file opened in June, 2014.
The letter did not state if I am in the priority list. However, I am in the priority list being a Nurse with a Bsc holder in Nursing Science from a University in Benin. Does anyone knows the next thing?
Thanks

ct.tts12

Aug 6, 2014
hello seniors my problem is this i have applied QSW December 2013 recived AOR 23 april 2014.when i applied i have two kids under age 12,again Iam pregnant now new baby will come out on february 2015,Do I want to inform it? And also I want to know wether i can get extra point my third baby also when she born? or are they giving points only for the two kids?

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Is there any updates Qsw 2013 applicant after recieving AOR?

death_fast

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2014
AOR Received.
22 may 2014
hello seniors
my wife is principal applicant i got my aor in may 2014 should i waste time for qurbec or withdraw the application and apply for fsw any idea please let me know