+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only inland from June/July 2017

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
I checked the new message. It asked me to update my application. So I change my passport No. because I got a new passport.
Updating was done, hope that MIDI can send me the checklist soon.

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I checked the new message. It asked me to update my application. So I change my passport No. because I got a new passport.
Updating was done, hope that MIDI can send me the checklist soon.
it is weired that I received the checklist directly without the request to update my information, I don't know why dfferent people have different message

Afreen_sultana

Feb 6, 2018
Hey it’s on d way den don’t worry coz few of my frds got d same they are covering from july aug sep oct I dono from nov

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Urgent problem: MIDI is asking me for the plane tickets of arriving in 2015. How can I got the photocopies of the old tickets because I threw them away!

Afreen_sultana

Feb 6, 2018
Urgent problem: MIDI is asking me for the plane tickets of arriving in 2015. How can I got the photocopies of the old tickets because I threw them away!
You can contact the airlines and give them you name and at least details which u used to pay by den and they will definitely help you just try hard

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My wife got asked too. I think you can request a copy from airline.
One of my friend told me that they can only print tickets less than one month. What a pain in the ass.
We have stamps on the passport. I wonder if it's possible to go through without the copies of the tickets.

Namatamago

Apr 3, 2018
One of my friend told me that they can only print tickets less than one month. What a pain in the ass.
We have stamps on the passport. I wonder if it's possible to go through without the copies of the tickets.
I have electronic itinerary and purchase confirmation, plus stamp on the passport, more importantly the issue date of work permit. Those supporting materials should suffice. No?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
when u received checklist mean in how many days after updating passport information?

Reactions: Namatamago