+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online vs Paper based visitor visa application

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hi All,

Is it better to submit via paper or online to avoid chinook "automated" system (visitor visa)?
Does paper based application really avoid the automated system?
I have received two rejections already and want to avoid another one.

The rejection reason was generic (lack of funds), even though I went through an agent the second time and submitted very clear documents of property, savings and other bank accounts with sufficient bank balance for individual parents.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Is it better to submit via paper or online to avoid chinook "automated" system (visitor visa)?
Does paper based application really avoid the automated system?
I have received two rejections already and want to avoid another one.

The rejection reason was generic (lack of funds), even though I went through an agent the second time and submitted very clear documents of property, savings and other bank accounts with sufficient bank balance for individual parents.
Since you have two rejections already and assuming you have sent both paper and online applications, you would know which mode is better than the other. And have your answer whether the paper based application avoided the automated system.

immigrant_kane

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
Since you have two rejections already and assuming you have sent both paper and online applications, you would know which mode is better than the other. And have your answer whether the paper based application avoided the automated system.
Well I wouldn't ask a question if I already knew the answer. I applied online both times.